Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Muse & Music

, Music of the Golden Age

182 Pages V « < 59 60 61 62 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Muse & Music, Music of the Golden Age
swarapriya
post Feb 1 2010, 05:57 AM
Post #890

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

(Zeenat) Kalabaaz (1977)

Here are the songs from this album with their quality just about average ...

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Feb 1 2010, 06:27 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 2 2010, 12:26 AM
Post #891

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Asha) Do Badan (1966)

Here is yet another beautiful album from Ravi who consistently gave top quality songs in 60's. This album contains all hit songs. Rafi Saab has three lovely solos including the beautiful "Raha Gardishon Mein". But my standout favorite is Asha's lovely song "Jab Chali Thandi Hawa". No matter how many times you hear this, you never get tired of it. It always gives the same warm feeling. Here is this and other beautiful songs from this album ...

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Feb 2 2010, 12:32 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Abdur Rehman
post Feb 2 2010, 09:04 AM
Post #892

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 133351

Here is the Title Music of Do Badan.
128kbps/3:25

This post has been edited by Abdur Rehman: Feb 2 2010, 09:04 AM

Regards

Seshadri
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 2 2010, 12:47 PM
Post #893

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Abdur Rehman @ Feb 1 2010, 07:34 PM) *

Here is the Title Music of Do Badan.
128kbps/3:25

Thanks for the title music, AR. Cheers. -S
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 3 2010, 03:09 AM
Post #894

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Hema) Joshila (1973)

Here is a beautiful album with Sahir contributing rich lyrics to R.D. Burman's music. I will upload these songs in back-to-back two posts.

This was the first movie Yash Chopra made after breaking away from his brother B.R. Chopra and started now famous movie making organization called "Yashraj Films". The movie was only a moderate success but with his very next one, "Daag" he hit it big and since then made strings of boxoffice hits as well as some very good movies. (Per Aditya's post below, I stand corrected. Aditya is right. "Daag" was Yash's first film under his Yashraj banner whereas this movie indeed was made by Gulshan Rai.)

Here is the first set of songs ...

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Feb 3 2010, 11:37 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 3 2010, 03:30 AM
Post #895

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs of "Joshila (1973)" ...

Here are rest of the songs from this beautiful album. These all were contributed by the Forum members. A big thank you. I am also including an instrumental version of "Kiska Rasta Dekhe" played on harmonca. This was from YouTube. Artiste unknown. As you know RD was a great harmonica player. (RD, already an established music director, played harmonica for all the songs of "Dosti (1964)" that were composed by Laxmikant & Pyarelal, returning a favor for their help with one of RD's initial films).

Here are the songs ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Exon
post Feb 3 2010, 05:04 AM
Post #896

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 49544

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 2 2010, 12:26 AM) *

(Asha) Do Badan (1966)

Here is yet another beautiful album from Ravi who consistently gave top quality songs in 60's. This album contains all hit songs. Rafi Saab has three lovely solos including the beautiful "Raha Gardishon Mein". But my standout favorite is Asha's lovely song "Jab Chali Thandi Hawa". No matter how many times you hear this, you never get tired of it. It always gives the same warm feeling. Here is this and other beautiful songs from this album ...

SP,

Thanks for these nice albums.
It is said that 'raha gardishon mein' song was originally recorded in Mukesh's voice for Ghoonghat. However, Mukesh's version was never used. Every time I see Do Badan album in the forum, I am hoping some one will post this rare version by Mukesh.

Exon
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 3 2010, 06:01 AM
Post #897

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Exon @ Feb 2 2010, 03:34 PM) *

SP,

Thanks for these nice albums.
It is said that 'raha gardishon mein' song was originally recorded in Mukesh's voice for Ghoonghat. However, Mukesh's version was never used. Every time I see Do Badan album in the forum, I am hoping some one will post this rare version by Mukesh.

Exon

You're welcome, Exon. That is very interesting that Mukesh also sang this song albeit for another film. I didn't know about this until now. Let us hope that someone will come through and share the song.

Cheers,
Swarapriya
+Quote Post
Aditya Pant
post Feb 3 2010, 08:59 AM
Post #898

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 54382

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 3 2010, 03:09 AM) *

(Hema) Joshila (1973)

Here is a beautiful album with Sahir contributing rich lyrics to R.D. Burman's music. I will upload these songs in back-to-back two posts.

This was the first movie Yash Chopra made after breaking away from his brother B.R. Chopra and started now famous movie making organization called "Yashraj Films". The movie was only a moderate success but with his very next one, "Daag" he hit it big and since then made strings of boxoffice hits as well as some very good movies.

SP, Actually it was with Daag that Yash Chopra established the Yash Raj banner. Joshila, though directed by Yash Chopra, was produced by Gulshan Rai. And if I'm not mistaken, Daag even released before Joshila, although in the same year.

Aditya

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 3 2010, 11:40 AM
Post #899

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Feb 2 2010, 07:29 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 3 2010, 03:09 AM) *

(Hema) Joshila (1973)

This was the first movie Yash Chopra made after breaking away from his brother B.R. Chopra and started now famous movie making organization called "Yashraj Films". The movie was only a moderate success but with his very next one, "Daag" he hit it big and since then made strings of boxoffice hits as well as some very good movies.

SP, Actually it was with Daag that Yash Chopra established the Yash Raj banner. Joshila, though directed by Yash Chopra, was produced by Gulshan Rai. And if I'm not mistaken, Daag even released before Joshila, although in the same year.

Aditya

Aditya, you're correct. I got my facts all wrong on this one. I made a change to my writeup pointing out the error. Thanks for keeping me honest.

Cheers,
Swarapriya

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 4 2010, 07:19 AM
Post #900

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Mala) Main Nashe Mein Hoon (1959)

If not for anything else this movie will be remembered for its beautiful music by the composer duo Shankar & Jaikishan. Every song in this movie was a huge hit. This was post-Nargis era for Raj Kapoor. He looked tired in the movie opposite a young Mala Sinha. I also wonder about the song "Kisi Nargisi Nazar". I wonder how the lyric writer Shailendra, the singer Mukesh, and the actor Raj felt about it. Nargis by this time was married to Sunil Dutt and all these people were consummate professionals. But these things happen in the cine field probably more than one knows about them ...

I will upload these songs in back-to-back two posts. Here is the first set of songs ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 4 2010, 07:30 AM
Post #901

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs of "Main Nashe Mein Hoon (1959)" ...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine musical album ...

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Feb 4 2010, 09:05 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 5 2010, 05:12 AM
Post #902

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Mumtaz) Do Dil (1965)

Here is another fine album by Hemantda with some beautiful lyrics by Kaifi Azmi. This is one of the four movies they collaborated in (the other three being "Anupama (1964), "Faraar (1965)", and "Kohraa (1964)"). Each time the results have been very beautiful. Particularly appealing are the songs Rafi Saab's "Tera Husn Rahe" and his duet with Aarti Mukherjee "Saara Mora Kajra". Here are these and other songs from this album ...

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Feb 5 2010, 05:23 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
arlakm
post Feb 15 2010, 12:32 AM
Post #903

Group Icon

Member No.: 21910

Swarpriyaji

Request you a kind upload of the saong
Jo Moti Teri Nani Hai from Heer Ranjha Plz

Thanks
M

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 31 2009, 03:11 AM) *

Heera Ranjha (1970)

Here is one of late great Madan Mohanji's masterpiece. Every song is just an utter delight. Both Lata and Rafi Saab are at their best. Because of the lengths of some of the numbers, I will upload them in back-to-back two posts.

In the first post one of the song "Jo Moti Ter" was contributed by the Forum members. Its speed is at 128 kb/s. I am also including a version song of "Do Dil Toote" by Anuradha Paudwal in this first post ...

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 15 2010, 12:46 AM
Post #904

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(arlakm @ Feb 14 2010, 11:02 AM) *

Swarpriyaji

Request you a kind upload of the saong
Jo Moti Teri Nani Hai from Heer Ranjha Plz

Thanks
M

Here is the song ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

182 Pages V « < 59 60 61 62 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 01:08 PM