Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Muse & Music

, Music of the Golden Age

182 Pages V « < 122 123 124 125 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Muse & Music, Music of the Golden Age
swarapriya
post Apr 24 2011, 12:18 AM
Post #1833

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

(Nutan) Teri Mang Sitaron Se Bhar Doon (1982)

Here are the songs from this album...

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Apr 24 2011, 12:19 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Apr 25 2011, 01:14 AM
Post #1834

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Rekha) Bhola Bhala (1978)

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Apr 25 2011, 01:21 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
abhijoy
post Apr 25 2011, 11:24 AM
Post #1835

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 148584

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Apr 25 2011, 01:14 AM) *

excellent upload swarapriya....from some sources, i got the info that there is another Kishore Kumar song available in this movie, though i don't have any other details.... sad.gif ...if u have any more details, can u pls share..

Regards

Gargi
+Quote Post
yogihit
post Apr 25 2011, 02:23 PM
Post #1836

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 45555

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 23 2009, 11:34 PM) *

Laila Majnu (1976)

Here is one of the most popular movies made on this epic love story. It has some of the most beautiful songs written by Sahir Ludhianvi. Music of Madan Mohan ji is simply superb. During its filming, Madan Mohan ji passed away. Jaidev ji was able to fill in and did a great job finishing composing whatever was left for him to do.

Because of the number of songs, I will upload them in two back-to-back posts. Now for the first set of songs ...

Hello SP,
I missed this post, can you please re-upload?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Yogi

An open source Person
+Quote Post
yogihit
post Apr 25 2011, 03:29 PM
Post #1837

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 45555

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 6 2009, 02:54 AM) *

(Nutan) Shabab (1954)

Here is one of the brilliant compositions of Naushad Saab. The music for early films of Naushad ji speak volumes of his genius. It seems like with the use of some simple instruments he was able to create such magnificently everlasting music. Each one of these songs is just sublime and a pure joy to listen to. Makes you feel good inside. Such is the power of Naushadji's music.

The movie "Shabab" has so many songs with each song a beauty in its own right. I will upload them in back to back posts. I am missing one of the great song, "Daya Kar Girdhar Gopal", by Amir Khan. This is shown in red italics in the table below. It was not on my original CD but it came as part of a CD set collection of some of Naushadji's songs. Unfortunately, I am not able to locate it. If anyone of the members has it, please come forward to share with us.

Now here is the first set of songs ...

Hello SP
can you please re-upload this album.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Yogi

An open source Person
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Apr 26 2011, 12:23 PM
Post #1838

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(abhijoy @ Apr 24 2011, 10:54 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Apr 25 2011, 01:14 AM) *

excellent upload swarapriya....from some sources, i got the info that there is another Kishore Kumar song available in this movie, though i don't have any other details.... sad.gif ...if u have any more details, can u pls share..

Gargi, sorry. I don't have any other songs from this film. Hopefully someone can come forward to help. -S
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Apr 26 2011, 12:33 PM
Post #1839

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Nutan) Laila Majnu (1953)

I am re-uploading these songs on request in two back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post. I am missing a song shown in red italics in the table below. If you can, please kindly share this song. Thank you...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Apr 26 2011, 12:41 PM
Post #1840

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Laila Majnu (1953)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Apr 27 2011, 04:53 AM
Post #1841

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Nutan) Shabab (1954)

I am re-uploading these songs on request...

Here is one of the brilliant compositions of Naushad Saab. The music for early films of Naushadji speaks volumes of his genius. It seems like with the use of some simple instruments he was able to create such magnificently everlasting music. Each one of these songs is just sublime and a pure joy to listen to. Makes you feel good inside. Such is the power of Naushadji's music.

The movie "Shabab" has so many songs with each song a beauty in its own right. I will upload them in two back to back posts. Even though most songs are from an original soundtrack album, some of the songs, three to be exact, were contributed by the Forum members. These folks are identified with the respective song they contributed. My many thanks to these folks.

Now here is the first set of songs ...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Apr 27 2011, 05:04 AM
Post #1842

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Shabab (1954)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from beautiful album by Naushadji. Some of these were contributed by the Forum members. My many thanks to them.

Here are the songs...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Apr 28 2011, 01:22 AM
Post #1843

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Sharmila) Bandhan Anjaana (1985)

Here are the songs from this album, all thanks to the courtesy of the Forum members...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Apr 29 2011, 02:17 AM
Post #1844

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Vyjayanti) Ladki (1989)

Vyjayanti Mala enjoyed, rightfully so, a brilliant career starting in Tamil films in 1949 when she was hardly into teens. She first appeared in a Hindi film in 1951 in "Bahar". Her third film in Hindi was "Ladki" released in 1953. She was recognized in her memorable career with many well deserved awards. Here last mainstream Hindi film was "Ganwaar" with Rajendra Kumar, released in 1970. She came back to appear in one more film after nearly 19 years in "Ladki" in 1989. This was her last film.

Unfortunately I do not have any songs from this film to share with you. I am requesting members to share any songs they may have. Thank you very much.

This concludes the thread on Vyjayanti Mala. We started it on May 29, 2009. After nearly two years, we have gone through over 60 of her films. I loved every minute of it by sharing songs from her films. This was a fabulous journey for me because she happens to be one of my favorites.

Cheers.

+Quote Post
Sangeet
post Apr 29 2011, 07:32 AM
Post #1845

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 6366

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Apr 29 2011, 02:17 AM) *

(Vyjayanti) Ladki (1989)

Vyjayanti Mala enjoyed, rightfully so, a brilliant career starting in Tamil films in 1949 when she was hardly into teens. She first appeared in a Hindi film in 1951 in "Bahar". Her third film in Hindi was "Ladki" released in 1953. She was recognized in her memorable career with many well deserved awards. Here last mainstream Hindi film was "Ganwaar" with Rajendra Kumar, released in 1970. She came back to appear in one more film after nearly 19 years in "Ladki" in 1989. This was her last film.

Unfortunately I do not have any songs from this film to share with you. I am requesting members to share any songs they may have. Thank you very much.

This concludes the thread on Vyjayanti Mala. We started it on May 29, 2009. After nearly two years, we have gone through over 60 of her films. I loved every minute of it by sharing songs from her films. This was a fabulous journey for me because she happens to be one of my favorites.

Cheers.

Vyjayantimala worked in 1950's Ladki. There was no new film called Ladki in 1989. The one you are referring to may be a 1950's re-released version.

Sangeet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obscure Albums of 60s/70s/80s/90s
Random Obscure Tracks from 70s-90s
Kavita K - Down The Years
Need Info
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Apr 30 2011, 12:55 AM
Post #1846

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Sangeet @ Apr 28 2011, 07:02 PM) *

(Vyjayanti) Ladki (1989)
Vyjayantimala worked in 1950's Ladki. There was no new film called Ladki in 1989. The one you are referring to may be a 1950's re-released version.

I am not certain of this Sangeetji. However, you may be right. But please look at the following link.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370866/

Per this, the movie also starred Satish Shah, who is a current day actor and was no where there in 1953.

My 2 paise.

Cheers,
S
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Apr 30 2011, 03:36 AM
Post #1847

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Waheeda) Namak Halaal (1982)

Here is a movie purely made to entertain. And entertain it does. It focuses on to exploit the talent of Amitabh as a comic actor. He pulls it off magnificently. Prakash Mehra, who brought Amitabh into limelight with the blockbuster “Zanjeer” in 1973, directed this movie. Mehra and Amitabh made several hit films in succession following the success of “Zanjeer”. But this was the last hit they made together even though they worked together later.

The movie is simply farcical. In one of the scenes, Amitabh has a humorous speech in English talking about cricket. He also has an elaborate song and dance number, "Ke Pag Ghunghroo". The whole hilarious scene, especially where he accidentally loses one of his shoes in the water, was lifted from late great Peter Sellers rib cracking comedy "The Party". "The Party", directed by Blake Edwards of "Pink Panther" movies fame, was released in 1968. It was banned in India as the Indian Censor Board felt it was insulting to Indians. Sellers plays an Indian actor who ends up in Hollywood in a party where he finds himself like a fish out of water and manages to wreck the whole party. But we are going off the subject...

The songs and music for this film are just great. Bappi was in his element and makes use of Asha’s and Kishoreda’s talents expertly. Kishoreda won awards for his song "Ke Pag" which is a complex piece that he does so easily and magnificently. There are other songs he has both solos and duets that are also very enjoyable to listen to. I will upload these songs from an original soundtrack album in two back-to-back posts.

Here are the songs in the first post...

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Apr 30 2011, 03:42 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

182 Pages V « < 122 123 124 125 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:22 PM