Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Anand Milind Compositions

, Bollywood Music Directors (Since 1984)

25 Pages V « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anand Milind Compositions, Bollywood Music Directors (Since 1984)
amfan
post Mar 17 2009, 09:12 PM
Post #181

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 97058

Mafia (1994)
Music : Anand Milind
Lyrics : Sameer

Format : MP3, 128 Kbps @ 44 KHz

1. Kis Ladki Ne Dil Mera Cheena - 05:36
Singers : Abhijeet, Poornima

2. Ye Dil Ye Paagal Dil - 06:08
Singers : Kumar Shanu, Alka Yagnik

3. Duniya Nazarein No Gulon Ka - 05:28
Singers : Kumar Shanu, Alka Yagnik

4. Dil Mera Deewana Dhadke - 05:32
Singers : Kumar Shanu, Poornima

5. Romance Road Par - 05:30
Singer : Bali Brahmabhatt

Here's attachments for last 2 tracks,

Cheers.
biggrin.gif

90 to 2050 music fan
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
amfan
post Mar 18 2009, 04:04 AM
Post #182

Group Icon

Sangeetji,

There's another film called,

Ab To Aaja Saajan Mere (1994)

Following are the soundtracks;

1. Ab To Aaja Saajan Mere

2. Odni Odu Toh Ud Ud Jaye

There may be more tracks but I couldn't find the information in the net.

Do you have the tracks of this film? If yes, could you please upload these.

Thanks & Cheers.
biggrin.gif

90 to 2050 music fan
+Quote Post
hildebrand
post Mar 18 2009, 01:20 PM
Post #183

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 39973

QUOTE(Sangeet @ Mar 16 2009, 03:08 AM) *

Yes I do Have We R Friends Though They are from DVD... I have not seen the OST so far. If you want it I'll upload it in Sendspace. They are V good Q though I like the duet in it wink2.gif

Do provide a link here Sangeet ji!
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Hildebrand

Samandar ko Baandhe Aisa Koi Ghaat Nahi, Kadmon ko thaame aisi koi baat nahin Patli si dhaara samundar mein milti hai, milkar ke kho jaati hai, ghaat ghaat hi rehte hain woh samundar ho jaati hai, karlo jo chaaho, banlo jo chaaho

“Geet boodhe nahin hote, unke chehron pe jhurriyan nahi girti
wo palte rahte hain, chalte rahte hain
sun-ne walo ki umra badal jaati hai….”

Please Visit
http://www.anmolfankaar.com: A website dedicated to Artists of the Indian Subcontinent. Now follow it on twitter too. http://twitter.com/anmolfankaar

http://www.shamshadbegum.com : A website dedicated to the Living Legend Shamshad Begum. May She Live Long.

http://www.madamnoorjehan.com : A website dedicated to Madam Noorjehan

http://www.geetadutt.com : A website dedicated to Geeta Dutt Nee Roy
+Quote Post
hildebrand
post Mar 18 2009, 01:33 PM
Post #184

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Thanks amfan for wonderful uploads.
I would also like to know like sonu ji how you became amfan?

Best Regards
Hildebrand

Samandar ko Baandhe Aisa Koi Ghaat Nahi, Kadmon ko thaame aisi koi baat nahin Patli si dhaara samundar mein milti hai, milkar ke kho jaati hai, ghaat ghaat hi rehte hain woh samundar ho jaati hai, karlo jo chaaho, banlo jo chaaho

Please Visit
http://www.anmolfankaar.com: A website dedicated to Artists of the Indian Subcontinent. Now follow it on twitter too. http://twitter.com/anmolfankaar

http://www.shamshadbegum.com : A website dedicated to the Living Legend Shamshad Begum. May She Live Long.

+Quote Post
amfan
post Mar 18 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #185

Group Icon

QUOTE(hildebrand @ Mar 18 2009, 01:33 PM) *

Thanks amfan for wonderful uploads.
I would also like to know like sonu ji how you became amfan?

Hello Sonuji/hildebrand & everyone,

When QSQT released way back in 1988, I was a kid then. After that whenever I used to listen to any soundtrack, I generally liked the songs composed by Anand Milind in most cases. Therefore, slowly but surely I started collecting their albums with a belief deep down underneath, that it will be good one & eventually it turned out to be like that. Let me quote some films of that era apart from the already known ones like, Suryavanshi, Kurbaan, Deewana Mujhsa Nahin, Mere Sajna Saath Nibhana, Bol Radha Bol, Dancer, Mr Bond, Lal Dupatta Malmal Ka, Aayee Milan Ki Raat followed by Raja Babu, Pehchaan, Chandramukhi, Shatranj & so on. Also I noticed one more fact that A-M never used media to their advantage in order to promote their music unlike other popular composers of that era. They lived a normal down to earth lifestyle which attracted me the most. But sadly this quality back fired at them as people never got to know who Anand-Milind were & hence they were regarded as the most unfortunate music composers who never got their due till today. They were mainly criticized for plagiarism but one has to notice one more thing that they over worked themselves & composing for 15-16 films in a year was not a matter of joke & further more one do not generally copy unless it is requested by the directors, producers or actors of the film which they couldn't turn down. I was basically a passive participant in the internet but when I noticed that no one remembers their names or gives their due for the contribution they had given to Bollywood music industry in the entire 90's, I had taken up this mantle to promote & share their music to every one participating in music forums like HF. This is my journey up till now & I wish if I could do some thing for them I will be more than happy.

Cheers.
biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by amfan: Mar 18 2009, 09:23 PM

90 to 2050 music fan
+Quote Post
hildebrand
post Mar 18 2009, 09:47 PM
Post #186

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Thanks amfan for sharing that. I agree with you. They lived up to the good work of their father. To put it in vernacular, "Laayak baap ke Laayak Bete".
I also remember QSQT days being a kid myself. I also loved their work sometimes loving the songs not realising they are its MDs.
The melody of their songs is sadly finding its way out in most songs today.

Best Regards
Hildebrand

Please Visit

+Quote Post
oye_sonu
post Mar 18 2009, 11:05 PM
Post #187

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2547

QUOTE(amfan @ Mar 18 2009, 09:19 PM) *

Hello Sonuji/hildebrand & everyone,

When QSQT released way back in 1988, I was a kid then. After that whenever I used to listen to any soundtrack, I generally liked the songs composed by Anand Milind in most cases. Therefore, slowly but surely I started collecting their albums with a belief deep down underneath, that it will be good one & eventually it turned out to be like that. Let me quote some films of that era apart from the already known ones like, Suryavanshi, Kurbaan, Deewana Mujhsa Nahin, Mere Sajna Saath Nibhana, Bol Radha Bol, Dancer, Mr Bond, Lal Dupatta Malmal Ka, Aayee Milan Ki Raat followed by Raja Babu, Pehchaan, Chandramukhi, Shatranj & so on. Also I noticed one more fact that A-M never used media to their advantage in order to promote their music unlike other popular composers of that era. They lived a normal down to earth lifestyle which attracted me the most. But sadly this quality back fired at them as people never got to know who Anand-Milind were & hence they were regarded as the most unfortunate music composers who never got their due till today. They were mainly criticized for plagiarism but one has to notice one more thing that they over worked themselves & composing for 15-16 films in a year was not a matter of joke & further more one do not generally copy unless it is requested by the directors, producers or actors of the film which they couldn't turn down. I was basically a passive participant in the internet but when I noticed that no one remembers their names or gives their due for the contribution they had given to Bollywood music industry in the entire 90's, I had taken up this mantle to promote & share their music to every one participating in music forums like HF. This is my journey up till now & I wish if I could do some thing for them I will be more than happy.

Cheers.
biggrin.gif

Hi Boss our story is bit similar.
I too was a lil kid during Dil etc. . infact I dont remember much of QSQT days. it was only years laterz when I had Cable connection that I was able to watch all those past movies and then QSQT made me their fan. My cousins, sis, bro etc used to play all those songs, that too influenced me alot. (BTY my most fav MDs of that era are NShravan but AM follows them closely ! )

QSQT is my no1 album . Wat a cute cute songs !! ( Majrooh saab being one reason !)

they lived a normal down to earth lifestyle which attracted me the most.

AMfan ji agree with you sir ! while replying to one question in a radio interview Anand (or milind ) said they have seen lot of bad days. They still remember how they (and their father) used to go by bus for studio recording etc etc. !. Who cares to share all these details ? they were definately very down to earth !

But sadly this quality back fired at them as people never got to know who Anand-Milind were & hence they were regarded as the most unfortunate music composers who never got their due till today.

Agree with you they are very underated, less popular yet to get their due. ( a case with all "MD pairs" )
But boss I dont agree with you that their bad quality back fired ! we cant pin point one reason for their failure. AMfan ji y ou yourself said that they didnt indulged in buttering or dirty politics or media publicity etc.. Thats one big reason. I wont name but few of their avg contemporary MDs did well laterz. how ?you can yourself judge. Yes Quality of their music went down but then it all depends on what sort of music you are asked to give. They were not getting Quality movies ( or big bannners) so their music was also acc to those formula movies !

Kabhi apni purani dairy/registers nikalunga to usme se share karunga aur detals. Among anand and milind , one is master in Piano and other in Guitar !( right now not sure tongue1.gif !)

I had taken up this mantle to promote & share their music to every one participating in music forums like HF. This is my journey up till now & I wish if I could do some thing for them I will be more than happy.

bow.gif bow.gif God bless you ! Dil garden garden ho gaya ek AM fan se mil kar !

I too mostly come just for promoting such underated artists and can you believe me, my no 1 Priority is "Music director pairs" like SJ, AMilind, Nadeem shravan, Laxmikant pyarelal, Kalyanji anandji, Nikhil vinay etc. ( more then any single MDs or singers !).
Let me know if we can do something on Anand milind yahoo grp. whenever we get tiime we can start activities there etc.

"Yaadon ka mausam" aur phir.....Achhe dinon ke khwaabhon ke liye kuchh lines :

"Jab uska( Anand milind) chehra mehkega,
Jab dil ka mausam behekega
Tab hum bhi kuchh kuchh behkenge
Ek Chand ko Hum bhi dekhenge ! "

Waiting for that chaand !

Cheers !

Sonu

This post has been edited by oye_sonu: Mar 18 2009, 11:07 PM

forgive me if I miss replying or reading ur post............bit busy :-( !
Duniya ne kitna samjhaya, kaun hai apna kaun paraya
Phir bhi dil ki chot chhupa kar humne aapka dil behalya
Khud hi mar mitne ki ye zid hai hamaari......
sach hai duniya waalon hum hain anari !

......back to basics!!!

My artists :-
Shankar Jaikishan- Composers with magical touch !!

This year we CELEBRATE 60 years of Shankar Jaikishan music . come join the celebrations !
Join the SJ fans group for more information :
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/shankarjaikishan/

Join FACEBOOK shankar jaikishan group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123537751015751
+Quote Post
oye_sonu
post Mar 18 2009, 11:31 PM
Post #188

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Here is one very good song from Anand milind.

Film kab aayi kab thi pata nahin. Magar song SOLID hai ! a must download !1

Song : Jab uska chehra mehekega
Film : Yaadon ka mausam
Singers : AMIT kumar and anuradha
lyriics : Sameer

Music : ANAND MILIND !

@!128 kbps duration 5.32 minute !

Regards

Sonu

......back to basics!!!

This year we CELEBRATE 60 years of Shankar Jaikishan music . come join the celebrations !

+Quote Post
amfan
post Mar 18 2009, 11:59 PM
Post #189

Group Icon

QUOTE(oye_sonu @ Mar 18 2009, 11:05 PM) *

But sadly this quality back fired at them as people never got to know who Anand-Milind were & hence they were regarded as the most unfortunate music composers who never got their due till today.

Agree with you they are very underated, less popular yet to get their due. ( a case with all "MD pairs" )
But boss I dont agree with you that their bad quality back fired ! we cant pin point one reason for their failure. AMfan ji y ou yourself said that they didnt indulged in buttering or dirty politics or media publicity etc.. Thats one big reason. I wont name but few of their avg contemporary MDs did well laterz. how ?you can yourself judge. Yes Quality of their music went down but then it all depends on what sort of music you are asked to give. They were not getting Quality movies ( or big bannners) so their music was also acc to those formula movies !

Let me know if we can do something on Anand milind yahoo grp. whenever we get tiime we can start activities there etc.

Dear Sonuji,

Actually I didn't mean by what you interpreted out of my statement. My point was, since they were down to earth & remained back stage throughout their entire career, this quality of keeping themselves aloof from the main frame (media specially) back fired at them, what you actually elaborated with your following counter statement. So, our point of view is the same throughout. Not getting big banners consistently also made them struggle with the big bosses in the music industry. As you said many contemporary average & below average composers of their era made it big later on which is in fact the saddest part.

I had managed to record the Ameen Sayani Show which included both the interviews of Anand-Milind taken at 1996 & 2004. I will try to upload it soon at this forum. But I have to rip the original from cassette. But any way I will do that soon.

Actually I had uploaded the A-M filmography way back in your yahoo thread. If you can add me as a moderator there, I think I can work on that site. Parallely you can work as well.

Cheers.
biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by amfan: Mar 19 2009, 12:04 AM

90 to 2050 music fan
+Quote Post
amfan
post Mar 19 2009, 12:00 AM
Post #190

Group Icon

QUOTE(oye_sonu @ Mar 18 2009, 11:31 PM) *

Here is one very good song from Anand milind.

Film kab aayi kab thi pata nahin. Magar song SOLID hai ! a must download !1

Song : Jab uska chehra mehekega
Film : Yaadon ka mausam
Singers : AMIT kumar and anuradha
lyriics : Sameer

Music : ANAND MILIND !

@!128 kbps duration 5.32 minute !

Regards

Sonu

Sonuji,

I will be uploading the entire album "Yaadon Ke Mausam" in this thread. So, stay tuned.

Cheers.

90 to 2050 music fan
+Quote Post
Jay
post Mar 19 2009, 04:07 AM
Post #191

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 995

QUOTE(amfan @ Feb 15 2009, 11:15 PM) *

QUOTE(Jay @ Feb 16 2009, 02:28 AM) *

Can someone u/l the songs of HASTI plz thnx!

Hasti (1993)

Format : MP3 / 128 Kbps CBR @ 44.1 KHz

1. Mat Poochh Mere Mehboob Sanam - 08:34
Singers : Kumar Shanu, Sadhana Sargam, Mukul Agarwal

2. Aage Se Peechhe Se - 06:54
Singers : Udit Narayan, Abhijeet, Mukul Agarwal

3. Ladka Ladki Se Phansa - 05:54
Singers : Amit Kumar, Sadhana Sargam

4. Meri Kasam Teri Kasam - 05:49
Singers : Udit Narayan, Anuradha Paudwal

5. Main Pyasi Nadiya Hoon - 06:59
Singers : Suresh Wadkar, Sadhana Sargam

6. Hissa Hai Tu Meri Zindagi Ka - 03:39
Singer : Udit Narayan

Here's the attachments of first three tracks,

Cheers. biggrin.gif

Thnx a lot!!

Life is music, music is life...
+Quote Post
oye_sonu
post Mar 19 2009, 11:07 AM
Post #192

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(amfan @ Mar 18 2009, 11:59 PM) *

Dear Sonuji,

Actually I didn't mean by what you interpreted out of my statement. My point was, since they were down to earth & remained back stage throughout their entire career, this quality of keeping themselves aloof from the main frame (media specially) back fired at them, what you actually elaborated with your following counter statement. So, our point of view is the same throughout. Not getting big banners consistently also made them struggle with the big bosses in the music industry. As you said many contemporary average & below average composers of their era made it big later on which is in fact the saddest part.

I had managed to record the Ameen Sayani Show which included both the interviews of Anand-Milind taken at 1996 & 2004. I will try to upload it soon at this forum. But I have to rip the original from cassette. But any way I will do that soon.

Actually I had uploaded the A-M filmography way back in your yahoo thread. If you can add me as a moderator there, I think I can work on that site. Parallely you can work as well.

Cheers. biggrin.gif

Sorry boss sad.gif I read the passage again . you didnt wrote anything like that. I read " this quality backfired" as " their quality backfired". I had read the passage just once !.My mistake.
Actually most of the time I post in hurry , one reason you will find lot of mistakes, less neatness etc in my posts!. Yaar time nahin hota. tea break leta hoon to HF ka round lene ajata hoon. aur ussi time mein kafi kaam karne hote hain, recession hai bhai harjagah ! . ( right now I have 16 firefox windows opened ! )

More then songs of AM Iam more interested in their interivews. So please do share their interivewis Whenever you get time but do share them !!

Boss its very very easy to start grp and very difficult to run them. So I did nothing great by starting, instead I shd be sorry to AM fans for letting them down for not intiating any activity there !

Please give me your email ID. I will send more details in your mail box !

Cheers !

Sonu

......back to basics!!!

+Quote Post
amfan
post Mar 22 2009, 04:29 PM
Post #193

Group Icon

Hello Sangeetji,

Eagerly waiting for todays releases.

Cheers.
ball1.gif

90 to 2050 music fan
+Quote Post
pawan1234
post Mar 22 2009, 07:36 PM
Post #194

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 23366

Cant download.
Cant there be ratio free downloading or hosting links on external server such as rapidshare.
Thanks
+Quote Post
Sangeet
post Mar 22 2009, 07:40 PM
Post #195

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 6366

Sher- E - Hindustan 1997 ripCD

Attached Image

Attached Image

Sangeet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obscure Albums of 60s/70s/80s/90s
Random Obscure Tracks from 70s-90s
Kavita K - Down The Years
Need Info
+Quote Post

25 Pages V « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 13th November 2018 - 03:15 AM