Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai....sitcom On Starone@ 8:30 Pm Friday..

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai....sitcom On Starone@ 8:30 Pm Friday..
Reeth
post Oct 30 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6151

Attached Image

Attached Image

Is any body watching this??
I was forced to watch this once, recently have started watching it on and off and i find it to be a classy comedy...

The la-di-dah Maya(Ratna Pathak) continues to turn her Malabar Hill nose at her middle-class daughter-in-law, Roshesh remains firmly tied to his mother’s apron-strings, Indravadan’s(Satish shah) capers continue to raise mirth and the sitcom remains as entertaining as ever. So, what makes it so? Is it Satish Shah and Ratna Pathak-Shah’s seasoned acting, great production values, imaginative plots or is it that intangible something called chemistry?

{Sarabhai vs Sarabhai is a sitcom set in a quintessential Malabar Hill family. Sahil, the protagonist, is a cosmetic surgeon, a guy with a golden heart who can never say 'no' and gets caught between his mom and wife. Monisha, Sahil's wife, is a middle class girl, is a 'nosey' daughter of a detective.

Sahil's father, Indravadan, is a retired director of a multinational company and is really a child at heart. He often plays Narad Muni between his 'uppity' wife and bahu. Sahil's mom, Maya, likes only the crème de la crème in every aspect of her life and her family. Her bone of contention - daughter-in-law, Monisha, who is middle class.

Roshesh, Sahil's younger brother, is a mama's boy, a wannabe actor who is waiting for his mom to find the right bride. Sonya is Sahil's sister. She is deeply into tarot.

Set in this dysfunctional family, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai is a classic comedy that brings together veterans Satish Shah and Ratna Pathak Shah with Sumeet Raghavan and Rupali Ganguli.}

Ratna Pathak Shah( i hear she is married to Naseeruddin Shah) is just Great to watch.....what a fine
performer she is....

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives
by altering their attitudes of mind

-William James
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:58 PM