Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Request For Info And/or Song: Chalo Door Kahin Jungle Mein

, Unknown film, artists, md

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Request For Info And/or Song: Chalo Door Kahin Jungle Mein, Unknown film, artists, md
deewani
post Jun 8 2006, 07:59 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2053

Requesting if anyone knows the film name, artist info, or music director for the following song - I have it only in my memories - it used to play on the radio when I was little, so it's from the early part of the 80s most likely.

Male - Chalo Door Kahin Jungle Mein Jahan Koi Na Ho

Female - Kya Karoge Tum Wahan Jahan Koi Na Ho

Male - Hum Tum Aur Tanhai Ho Aur Koi Na Ho

Female - Dil Kehta Hai Na Baba Jahan Koi Na Ho……

Male - Chori, Chori, Chalo Mere Sang Gori.............

I don't remember any words anymore past that. sad.gif

As far as I remember I think the female voice was more like Parvati Khan's or Vijeta Pandit. It's a playful song, not an eternal classic. But I miss it.
Hoping it rings a bell with someone.

Doston, Apna Tau Yeh Imaan Hai
Jo Bhi Jitna Saath De, Ehsaan Hai
Umr Ka Rishta Jodne Waale
Apni Nazar Mein Deewane Hai

Thanks for the memories HF. Bye Bye.
deewani is "permanently away"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
harihar
post Jun 8 2006, 11:25 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 4243

QUOTE(deewani @ Jun 8 2006, 07:59 AM) *

Requesting if anyone knows the film name, artist info, or music director for the following song - I have it only in my memories - it used to play on the radio when I was little, so it's from the early part of the 80s most likely.

Male - Chori, Charo, Chalo Mere Sang Gori.............

As far as I remember I think the female voice was more like Parvati Khan's or Vijeta Pandit. It's a playful song, not an eternal classic. But I miss it.

Possible Film Sindoor Song Title Chalo Chalo Door Kahin Music Label BMG Crescendo Singers Mohammad Aziz, Kavita Krishnamurthy Lyricist Anand Bakshi Music Director Laxmikant Pyarelal

Film Name SINDOOR
Production Year 1987
Producer A. Krishnamurthi
Director K Ravi Shankar
Music Director Laxmikant Pyarelal
Star Cast Shashi Kapoor, Jaya Bachchan(Bhaduri), Rishi Kapoor, Jeetendra, Govinda,

Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful..... AND Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life. ~Ludwig van Beethoven
+Quote Post
deewani
post Jun 8 2006, 12:07 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Thank you hariharji for responding, it's not Sindoor for sure, that I know because I have that song, also by that time I was in college - I was much younger when they played this song on the radio - early 80s ka. Pehle se hi saaaara Gooooooogle ko search kar ke rakha hai, as well as the usual suspects, earthmusic, bollyvista, (with many of the different key words) - pichle saal bhi kiya tha, is saal bhi, I keep hoping for some tidbit or clue as to what film it's from, until then it remains the only song on my list that I have absolutely no info from except the recording that plays in my brain - kaash isse usb laga ke yeh gaana nikal sagti. tongue1.gif

Yeh kuch aisa gaana hai ke jin logon ne suna hoga unko yaad hoga - but I haven't come across anyone who knows what I'm talking about. Kisi obscure film ka gaana hi hoga mere khayal se. The "type of song" is like that from Misaal - Aao Na Bahon Mein Chale Aao or Maha Guru - Phir Milne Aap Kab Aayenge - aaise kism ka gaana hai yeh. ninja.gif

+Quote Post
mmuk2004
post Jun 9 2006, 04:06 AM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 907

QUOTE(deewani @ Jun 7 2006, 09:29 PM) *

Male - Chori, Charo, Chalo Mere Sang Gori.............

Good heavens, I too remember this song now... the tune's buzzing in my head suddenly. Sorry cannot be of much help except that I remember one more line of this song... "Main bolun haan tu bole naa ...something something ye preet ki dori" ph34r.gif

"This isn't right, this isn't even wrong."
Wolfgang Pauli (1900-1958)

"There are no facts, only interpretations."
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)

+Quote Post
deewani
post Jun 21 2006, 10:01 AM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Jun 8 2006, 03:36 PM) *

Good heavens, I too remember this song now... the tune's buzzing in my head suddenly. Sorry cannot be of much help except that I remember one more line of this song... "Main bolun haan tu bole naa ...something something ye preet ki dori" ph34r.gif

Yes yes!!!! Preet Ki Dori LOL - awwww chalo kabhi na kabhi kahin na kahin tau mil hi jayega. Thanks for replying, very brave of you. wink2.gif

+Quote Post
ekdost
post Jun 7 2007, 08:19 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 16362

I have been looking for this song for so long too but havent found it. I used to have the LP with this song a while back but have misplaced it and never to be found again.

Here is some information that might help.

Its sung by Mahendra Kapoor and Musarrat Nazir from the Album named "M3 Disco fantasy"

I hope that helps and if anyone can locate this song, please do let me know. If by chance I happen to find this song, I will upload it to my http://www.imeem.com account and post a link here.

Ek Dost
+Quote Post
deewani
post Jun 11 2007, 11:26 AM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(ekdost @ Jun 6 2007, 07:49 PM) *
I have been looking for this song for so long too but havent found it. I used to have the LP with this song a while back but have misplaced it and never to be found again.

Its sung by Mahendra Kapoor and Musarrat Nazir from the Album named "M3 Disco fantasy"

I hope that helps and if anyone can locate this song, please do let me know. If by chance I happen to find this song, I will upload it to my http://www.imeem.com account and post a link here.

Ek Dost

Wow thanks a million for the info, the search can begin properly now!
Edited to add: the search has ended, official track title: Chori Chori. GOD BLESS O OF MM. bow.gif Wheeeeeeee! This is the hindi version apparently of Boney M's "Hooray Hooray It's A Holi-Holiday"

+Quote Post
yob
post Jun 11 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 12259

QUOTE(ekdost @ Jun 7 2007, 08:19 AM) *

Ek Dost

shayad ye lp maine delhi main kisi vendor kr yahaan dekha hai--lemmi check it---mil gaya tou i ll u/l full lp

Bobby mudgel

PANDIT BOLA YE RAAT HAI----MULLA BHI BOLA YE RAAT HAI
YE SUBEH SUBEH KI BAAT HAI'

"brutality to an animal is cruelty to mankind-its only da difference in the victim."

you don't need testimonials and trumpets to prove kishore kumar the best'

IPB Image
+Quote Post
ekdost
post Jul 2 2007, 02:21 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 16362

QUOTE(yob @ Jun 11 2007, 02:56 AM) *

QUOTE(ekdost @ Jun 7 2007, 08:19 AM) *

Ek Dost

shayad ye lp maine delhi main kisi vendor kr yahaan dekha hai--lemmi check it---mil gaya tou i ll u/l full lp

Thank you in advance, agar mil gaya toh will really appreciate your effort. In the Meantime I am trying to see if I can find it somewhere and if I do, I will upload it online on my www.imeem.com page and provide a link here for you all.

Ek Dost !
+Quote Post
yob
post Jul 5 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #10

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

good news 4 u all--i got da lp----m3 disco fantasy in hindi
song u talking bout is chori chori--by mahendra kapoor-and musarrat
lyrics-amit khanna
dur-3.09 min
bit-160 kbp

here is ur song enjoy

Bobby mudgel

"brutality to an animal is cruelty to mankind-its only da difference in the victim."

IPB Image
+Quote Post
yob
post Jul 6 2007, 01:20 PM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(yob @ Jul 5 2007, 10:18 PM) *

lyrics-amit khanna
dur-3.09 min
bit-160 kbp

here is ur song enjoy

koi hai????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Bobby mudgel

IPB Image
+Quote Post
bawlachintu
post Jul 6 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 743

Hai na. ninja.gif

Just keeping an eye on my dl/ul ratio. Baad mein down-loot karoonga na
unsure.gif

Here is the best singer of universe

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw ."

+Quote Post
yob
post Jul 6 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #13

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(bawlachintu @ Jul 6 2007, 01:24 PM) *

Hai na. ninja.gif

Just keeping an eye on my dl/ul ratio. Baad mein down-loot karoonga na
unsure.gif

abhi 529 mb+ main chal rahe ho bhai

Bobby mudgel

IPB Image
+Quote Post
yob
post Jul 6 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #14

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(deewani @ Jun 8 2006, 07:59 AM) *

Male - Chori, Chori, Chalo Mere Sang Gori.............

u/ld--but lagta hai req karne ke baad deewani ji khud jungle main bhaag gayi hain (or gaye hain)

Bobby mudgel

IPB Image
+Quote Post
deewani
post Jul 7 2007, 07:24 AM
Post #15

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(deewani @ Jun 10 2007, 10:56 PM) *
QUOTE(ekdost @ Jun 6 2007, 07:49 PM) *

Ek Dost

Wow thanks a million for the info, the search can begin properly now!
Edited to add: the search has ended, official track title: Chori Chori. GOD BLESS O OF MM. bow.gif Wheeeeeeee! This is the hindi version apparently of Boney M's "Hooray Hooray It's A Holi-Holiday"

Ek Dost let me know, or you can download Bobby's version from here and see if you like it, otherwise I'll send you the one I have. smile.gif The M3 as illustrated on the album cover stands for M (from Boney M), Mussarat and Mahendra. I know you already knew that having owned the album formerly, but it was news to me.

QUOTE(yob @ Jul 6 2007, 12:50 AM) *
QUOTE(yob @ Jul 5 2007, 10:18 PM) *

lyrics-amit khanna
dur-3.09 min
bit-160 kbp

here is ur song enjoy

koi hai????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

QUOTE(yob @ Jul 6 2007, 08:31 AM) *
u/ld--but lagta hai req karne ke baad deewani ji khud jungle main bhaag gayi hain (or gaye hain)

Bobby, as you know, your posts were under moderation, therefore your offer for the song did not appear until the next day, even though the date and time of your post was about an hour after mine, and what can I say? My request was fulfilled by a non member within hours of my post, in superb hi fi quality, and I had edited my post at that time to reflect that excitement. The name of the album was key there! Aur haan, yeh gaana sun ne ke baad main jungle mein hi thi, long before your post ever became visible to me. So, while I appreciate the offer, it was not necessary, as was stated in my post. Sorry if you went through some trouble for me, hopefully others will enjoy the benefit of your efforts.I know you have asked about me, so if you don't believe the people that you have asked, let me assure you that I am indeed female. And anything else you need to know about me is plainly written in the pages of HF, you may trace my posts.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 09:04 AM