Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Sikkim - a real haven

, A 6 day trip to the mountains

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sikkim - a real haven, A 6 day trip to the mountains
Nimii
post Apr 26 2004, 10:12 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Folkies I will be back with the travlogue of my recent trip to Sikkim!!

Every moment was memorable and beautiful. So many things you see you take for granted and you realize how humble they make you feel!

More on that soon smile.gif

N smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Apr 26 2004, 10:20 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 13

Oh this is not good. Mujhe laga poora trip type hoke padhne ke liye taiyaar hai.. hmm okie take ur time smile.gif will wait til u post it.

smile.gif
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Apr 27 2004, 07:23 AM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Apr 26 2004, 04:50 PM)
Oh this is not good. Mujhe laga poora trip type hoke padhne ke liye taiyaar hai.. hmm okie take ur time smile.gif will wait til u post it.

smile.gif

Hahaha Chitz tum bhi na! Nahi re I juz came back na.. thoda mood banana parega to write about it.. reminiscing and writing to hamesha time lagta hai smile.gif

I got lots of pending stuff to take care of uske baad I will get down to writing. I need to write off my travelogues etc.. by end of May..

Not to worry I shall not disappoint u tongue.gif

N rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Lata
post Jun 5 2004, 10:48 AM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 69

Nimii,

we r still waiting to hear about Sikkim. Jaldi se travelogue post karna smile.gif
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jun 9 2004, 09:23 AM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Lata @ Jun 5 2004, 05:18 AM)
Nimii,

we r still waiting to hear about Sikkim. Jaldi se travelogue post karna smile.gif

Heheheheh Lata I am still perplexed with the no. of monasteries I saw in Sikkim!!!!!!!!!!! If I may add I could say after going to so many of them I could feel monasteries coming out of my ears hehehehe tongue.gif

But that place is real haven on Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see more of Sikkim and the other eastern states of our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much to be explored.. and worth every visit!!

N smile.gif
+Quote Post
jayant
post Jul 10 2004, 05:23 PM
Post #6

Unregistered

QUOTE (Nimii @ Jun 9 2004, 09:23 AM)
QUOTE (Lata @ Jun 5 2004, 05:18 AM)
Nimii,

we r still waiting to hear about Sikkim. Jaldi se travelogue post karna  smile1.gif

Heheheheh Lata I am still perplexed with the no. of monasteries I saw in Sikkim!!!!!!!!!!! If I may add I could say after going to so many of them I could feel monasteries coming out of my ears hehehehe tongue.gif

But that place is real haven on Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see more of Sikkim and the other eastern states of our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much to be explored.. and worth every visit!!

N smile1.gif

sikkim is heaven. i used to stay there some years back.excellent.changu lake,pelling,pemyangtse,yoksam,yumthang...name any all r just mind boggling.
i just came back from the same place 2 months back.gangtok has become conjusted and abit polluted...otherwise its still wow.
jayant
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Oct 22 2004, 12:29 PM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Phew this one is pending man!! Ayyo I forgot ohmy.gif and I am thinking where I would make my next trip to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N :|
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:00 PM