Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

'navakabhishekam' By Yesudas

, Remastered from CD

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 'navakabhishekam' By Yesudas, Remastered from CD
Teddybear
post Jun 6 2005, 09:35 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 944

Hi Folks,
I am an ardent fan of K.J.Yesudas and here's a semi-classical smash from the 70s movie ' Guruvayoor Keshavan '. The original source was completely out of whack, so I had to balance the channels and individually remove each of those pops and clips I heard over the headphones, using Adobe Audition. The end result is all for you to see ( or rather listen ) but the whole process consumed my entire Sunday! Phew! Enjoy and don't forget to share your thoughts... Smile!
Sham
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dileep_kuwait2
post Jun 8 2005, 04:05 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2255

This is a very nice song and I would love to hear the results of your work. Unfortunately I cannot even listen the music until I have 25 postings. Atleast admin should have allowed us to listen to these eventhough they don't allow to download. I'll give you feedback after I download. (Hopefully this msg as well count towards my target of 25). I haven't used Adobe Audition. Can you give me your feedback on this program?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:19 AM