Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Nayaab Songs!

, Rare of the rarest songs of Noor Jehan

7 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nayaab Songs!, Rare of the rarest songs of Noor Jehan
Pulkit
post Jan 29 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #16

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 71

QUOTE(Inaam @ Jan 29 2007, 12:58 AM) *

I remember once Pulkit posted a message here on NJ forum for Noor Jehan songs composed by Feroze Nizami, so I dedicate this song to my dear friend Pulkit. smile.gif .Most of us have heard the lovely songs that Madam sang for Feroze Nizami in Jugnu(1947), Chanve(1951) and Dupatta(1952).
Noor Jehan also sang for Feroze Nizami in two films from 1960s- 'Manzil' and 'Mongol', Luckily I have got a song from ‘Mangol’ (1961). Needless to say that Madam and Feroze Nizami created magic in this song!
Enjoy!

’Aye ho mere dil mein…’
Film: Mangol
Year: 1961
MD: Feroze Nizami
Lyricist: ?

That is a very pleasant surprise. Thanks, though I often fantasized that one day I'll get to hear such gems, never knew that its going to get down to reality. Hats of to you for making this possible.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Priya
post Jan 29 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #17

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 25

Ummer, if U want any song just holler!!!!!! Hum sab hain na. love.gif

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Inaam
post Jan 30 2007, 01:17 AM
Post #18

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 187

QUOTE(Priya @ Jan 29 2007, 06:13 PM) *

Wow Inaam!!!! Thanks a million. For the song and Ur wonderful generosity. jump.gif
Lovely song. Despite the disturbance Madam's voice stands out clear and beautiful. clap1.gif
Unique tune.

Listening to the Mangol song. I notice a boom in Ur files. Try keeping recording volume low and later increasing it with Cool Edit. Are U using a walkman or system? I find walkman gives better results.

This one too is a beauty. Nice lilting one. Really like it a lot.
Madam's voice has changed so much in 3 years na when U listen to the 2 songs in succession.

I am glade you liked the songs! smile1.gif Tum aajkal bohat gayab rehti ho NJ forum se... kya baat hai? Mujhse khafa ho ya Madam se? closedeyes.gif

Yaar, I do not know how to clean the songs sad1.gif tum jo sw bataya tha wo mila nahin... As these songs are from old records, there is a lot of noice in it, phir ye hai ke I digitized them by my old Panasonic sterio system. I dont have any walkman.

If any of you guys could clean these songs that would be cool!
+Quote Post
Inaam
post Jan 30 2007, 01:27 AM
Post #19

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ummer @ Jan 29 2007, 07:46 PM) *

Oh My God Inaam,

I can't download them, but thanks for sharing these songs. I am planning to become an Angel, then I will ask you guyz to upload these songs again! biggrin.gif

I am so happy to see you after a long time, Ummer. smile1.gif Actually I am so glade to see all my friends around. jump.gif
I understand yaar. sad1.gif Kuchh time pehley tak mere saath bhi yehi problem tha.. and I was feeling very bad.
but not to worry koi na koi meharbaan tumko email karde ga ye songs. tongue1.gif I m sure.
Waisey, why dont you share all of your Noor Jehan collection with us, tumhaara ratio bhi improve ho jaye ga wink2.gif kesa idea hai?

Inaam,

I gave you and Jamal a list of old Pakistani Songs from the 1940's and 1950's sad.gif , Can you ask THAT company if they have those songs? If yes... PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. sad.gif No one helps me sad.gif biggrin.gif lol tongue1.gif

Arrey, I think, I have couple of them, list phir se bhejo mujhey... I am sure Capri music waala also have 90% of them. tongue1.gif
+Quote Post
Ummer
post Jan 30 2007, 01:51 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Member No.: 1784

QUOTE(Inaam @ Jan 29 2007, 01:47 PM) *

Wow Inaam!!!! Thanks a million. For the song and Ur wonderful generosity. jump.gif
Lovely song. Despite the disturbance Madam's voice stands out clear and beautiful. clap1.gif
Unique tune.

Listening to the Mangol song. I notice a boom in Ur files. Try keeping recording volume low and later increasing it with Cool Edit. Are U using a walkman or system? I find walkman gives better results.

Madam's voice has changed so much in 3 years na when U listen to the 2 songs in succession.

Tum aajkal bohat gayab rehti ho NJ forum se... kya baat hai? Mujhse khafa ho ya Madam se? closedeyes.gif

I think priya's NJ fever was a temporary phase biggrin.gif. Her junoon for NJ is over now and she has reverted back to her original fav singer - Asha biggrin.gif . Right Priya?
+Quote Post
Ummer
post Jan 30 2007, 01:56 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Member No.: 1784

QUOTE(Inaam @ Jan 29 2007, 01:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Ummer @ Jan 29 2007, 07:46 PM) *

Oh My God Inaam,

I can't download them, but thanks for sharing these songs. I am planning to become an Angel, then I will ask you guyz to upload these songs again! biggrin.gif

I am so happy to see you after a long time, Ummer. smile1.gif Actually I am so glade to see all my friends around. jump.gif
I understand yaar. sad1.gif Kuchh time pehley tak mere saath bhi yehi problem tha.. and I was feeling very bad.
but not to worry koi na koi meharbaan tumko email karde ga ye songs. tongue1.gif I m sure.
Waisey, why dont you share all of your Noor Jehan collection with us, tumhaara ratio bhi improve ho jaye ga wink2.gif kesa idea hai?

Inaam,

Converting songs from Cassettes and then uploading them and all that stuff takes a long long time. I dont have time for all that stuff, it gives me headache. It is better to pay and become an Angel. biggrin.gif

If I have to upload NJ songs, you already know what I will upload biggrin.gif laugh.gif Just kidding tongue1.gif

By the way, you promised me to upload another Anita's song "O meray Yaroun" (All my boyfriends), but you never did. sad.gif sad.gif biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
jamalf_akbar
post Jan 30 2007, 03:56 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Member No.: 1156

Great song Inaam bhai - such a cute tune.

Ummer - I tried my friend but Rahmat Gramaphone Company let me down sad1.gif Let's hope we have more success with Capri vaaley in Karachi.
+Quote Post
Pulkit
post Jan 30 2007, 08:15 AM
Post #23

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 71

QUOTE(Inaam @ Jan 30 2007, 01:17 AM) *

Unique tune.

I am glade you liked the songs! smile1.gif Tum aajkal bohat gayab rehti ho NJ forum se... kya baat hai? Mujhse khafa ho ya Madam se? closedeyes.gif

Yaar, I do not know how to clean the songs sad1.gif tum jo sw bataya tha wo mila nahin... As these songs are from old records, there is a lot of noice in it, phir ye hai ke I digitized them by my old Panasonic sterio system. I dont have any walkman.

Inaam, though I can clean the songs but ideally it should be done in the original wave file for best quality. Luckily, I have traced out my audio softwares, if you want I'll mail you a copy. They are really good, erased all crackles out of 'main koyal wangar.' biggrin.gif I Guess, Jamal also wanted a copy? rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Priya
post Jan 30 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #24

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Tumse na. poseur.gif Madam se koi khafa kaise ho sakta hai? wub.gif Madam ki to hum pooja karte hain. bow.gif

QUOTE(Ummer @ Jan 30 2007, 01:17 AM) *

I think priya's NJ fever was a temporary phase biggrin.gif . Her junoon for NJ is over now and she has reverted back to her original fav singer - Asha biggrin.gif . Right Priya?

spank.gif fight.gif look.gif angry2.gif abuse.gif angry1.gif

NJ koi fever nahin hai jo utar jayega. angry.gif I have been very busy re. sad1.gif

Being the mod of the Asha forum I do make it a point to log in at least once a day and see if there is anythign to be done. Also the fact that Asha is still in the news and creating music keeps discussions alive. Plus I do have a lot to contribute when people make requests. Yahan to I do not even have a list to make requests. Jab Inaam aur Jamal ul karte hain to I join the party. U guys are horrid meanos and I am not going to talk to U. impossible.gif

Actually the recording medium makes a huge difference. I used to record using my khatara 5 in one several yrs back and now I am re-reording those using my walkman. If the tape recorder contributes to the hiss and noise then it makes for a lot of work.

I will try and clean the files and ul. As Pulkit said it is best when we clean the original files.
Tum bas yeh points note kar lo. Keep rec vol on Ur pc low. Taki booming sound na aaye.
Also see that Ur deck is cleaned and is not adding to noise or drag etc.

BTW I wanted to tell U. We can share to buy this khazana from the shop, right? I am scheduled to get some money soon and would like to keep apart some for songs. U can buy the songs for me and then courier/post them (they may hike the rate or else for foreigners tongue1.gif ) I will send U the DD for the amount. We have been at a standstill for so long--ab khazana haath lag gaya hai to use jaane nahin dena chahiye.

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Inaam
post Jan 30 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #25

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pulkit @ Jan 30 2007, 08:15 AM) *

Inaam, though I can clean the songs but ideally it should be done in the original wave file for best quality. Luckily, I have traced out my audio softwares, if you want I'll mail you a copy. They are really good, erased all crackles out of 'main koyal wangar.' biggrin.gif I Guess, Jamal also wanted a copy? rolleyes.gif

Yes, Pulkit, Plesae immediately send me the software. “Mein koyal waangon’ is in very good sound quality. As I am bilkul illiterate to use such type of softwares, please send a step by step guidance too. tongue1.gif

Should I stop the uploading of rest of the songs till I clean them? unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Inaam
post Jan 30 2007, 10:11 PM
Post #26

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Priya @ Jan 30 2007, 01:11 PM) *

BTW I wanted to tell U. We can share to buy this khazana from the shop, right? I am scheduled to get some money soon and would like to keep apart some for songs. U can buy the songs for me and then courier/post them (they may hike the rate or else for foreigners tongue1.gif ) I will send U the DD for the amount. We have been at a standstill for so long--ab khazana haath lag gaya hai to use jaane nahin dena chahiye.

Arey, As for Madam songs are concerned, I am uploading na. Aur kya chahiye tumko from Capri music?
+Quote Post
Priya
post Jan 30 2007, 11:07 PM
Post #27

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Aur kuh nahin. Kya hai wahan? unsure.gif
Tumne Madam ke available saare gaane to nahin khareede na? confused.gif

IPB Image
+Quote Post
jamalf_akbar
post Jan 31 2007, 01:03 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

Member No.: 1156

Of course I would like a copy Pulkit - that was a given biggrin.gif

Priya - I was also going to suggest the sharing idea. I think it is only fair, we are all sharing in the joy of getting these rare songs so it is fair that we share the cost.

Inaam bhai - how easy it is to make a copy of the tapes? We could split the work between us. I could convert/clean/upload some tracks. What do you think?
+Quote Post
Priya
post Jan 31 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #29

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

The problem would be for Inaam to send us the tapes na. Courier/postal charges + delay. I too am only happy to help in converting and cleaning but I am not sure if Inaam will find all the extra work of sending us copies easy. tongue1.gif
But for the rest of the treasure that is still at the shop, we could share the cost and buy it all up soon.

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Inaam
post Feb 1 2007, 12:36 AM
Post #30

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Priya/Jamal,
I have got all the ‘known’ songs of Noor Jehan from that shop… matlab jo meri list mein thay wo almost sab mil gaye… Obviously there are still so many songs of Madam to find lekin unka kese pata chaley? The catalogues I have got from the shop contain post 60s movies, and most of them are Punjabi movies. sad.gif .

Aur haan… jo kuchh bhi mere paas hai wo sab tumhaara hai, I will happily upload all my collection for you. tongue1.gif Haan if you are looking for the songs of some other singers, phir aur baat hai.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:13 PM