Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Title - Sur Mein Na Sahi

, Is it right title for this lovely forum; need your pracious opinion

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Forum Title - Sur Mein Na Sahi, Is it right title for this lovely forum; need your pracious opinion
OMkar
post Oct 2 2007, 06:58 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7772

Hello Friends,

I am fairly new member of Hamaraforums (HF). But ever since I joined HF, I always found the name of this forum somehow unsuitable for the members who are uploading their version songs. I have recorded few songs in the professional recording studio couple of years back and I sincerely feel that my songs are definitely not as good as the original one. But at the same time, they are very much in Sur. Without Sur and Taal, I dont really think the song can be recorded properly especially in the professioanl studios.

My sincere opinion is to change the name of this Forum from 'Sur Mein Na Sahi' to, may be something like

HF Ki Mehfil
HF Sangeet-Manch
Hamare member-Gayak
Sureela HF
Sur Ke Sath HF
HF ke Sur-Taal
Sangeet/ Gayaki Ke Deewane

If anyone has any other name in mind, please do suggest!

Guys, even if you do not agree with me, please say it out. Lets see how many feel exactly the same like me.

I am expecting opinions of many valuable members such as Anwar Fan, King Rafi, Sanjkash, Dhananjay, HumTum, eskayes, King Kishore, Marcilo, Dubloo, Paresh Pai, Shabbitkumar786, ravikumarfromindia, Deewani, Madhavi, GURUFAN, Azad, etc and many others whom I missed to mention here.

IPB Image
Only THIS MOMENT is in my hand and I just want to live that Perfectly!!!
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sanjkash
post Oct 2 2007, 11:58 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 9573

QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 2 2007, 02:28 PM) *

OMkar Bhau and HF Members,
I applaud your initiative in this matter, as I feel strongly as well that the name is unfair (to the artists). The name goes just unnoticed, doesn't attrach anybody's attention. All this may leave the amature HF artists demotivated/shy/scared/unstaisfied and may just block their progress/learing/sharing.
Let's not forget these are OUR ARTISTS (OUR OWN HF ARTISTS) who are willing (making efforts) to entertain OUR HF MEMBERS. If we are not the ones to make sure that the NAME is suitable, promotions and encouragements for the HF artists are there, then who else should/would do that. We want to get it right, we want to get it growing, we want HF Artists to come forward and show their skills and finally we want HF memebrs to get a treat/entertainment from the artists. All in all FUN for everyone.
I just make a small combinations from your suggestions "HF Ke Surile Artists" or even propose a very obvious one "Karaoke Mehfil". Hope there is a positive mood in getting this right.
Thanks.
Sanjay
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 3 2007, 02:22 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 4348

QUOTE(sanjkash @ Oct 2 2007, 05:28 PM) *

QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 2 2007, 02:28 PM) *

OMkar Bhau and HF Members,
I applaud your initiative in this matter, as I feel strongly as well that the name is unfair (to the artists). The name goes just unnoticed, doesn't attrach anybody's attention. All this may leave the amature HF artists demotivated/shy/scared/unstaisfied and may just block their progress/learing/sharing.
Let's not forget these are OUR ARTISTS (OUR OWN HF ARTISTS) who are willing (making efforts) to entertain OUR HF MEMBERS. If we are not the ones to make sure that the NAME is suitable, promotions and encouragements for the HF artists are there, then who else should/would do that. We want to get it right, we want to get it growing, we want HF Artists to come forward and show their skills and finally we want HF memebrs to get a treat/entertainment from the artists. All in all FUN for everyone.
I just make a small combinations from your suggestions "HF Ke Surile Artists" or even propose a very obvious one "Karaoke Mehfil". Hope there is a positive mood in getting this right.
Thanks.
Sanjay

Yeah! I totally agree with Omkar and Sanjkash, The current title is not the best to promote this dying thread. We want lots of people to upload their music here and entertain the rest of us Music LOVERS. There’s absolutely no way that any professional or a decent singer with an iota of self esteem would consider U/Ling anything under the present title. Karaoke singing is as Sanjkash Bhai says “FUN FOR ALL” and FOR ALL TO PARTICIPATE.

“HF KO SANGEET SE ROSHAN KAREIN”. I’ve experienced that this is also one aspect and beauty of music, in that, it unites people who otherwise probably would never meet due to personal music preferences.

All above titles are ACE, my contribution to title "Sangeet Karaoke Ki Mehfil" biggrin.gif

CHANGE THE TITLE excl.gif CHANGE THE TITLE excl.gif CHANGE THE TITLE excl.gif

ADMIN wub.gif

+Quote Post
AzgarKhan
post Oct 3 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 205

The newbies of this forum barely understands what the title means.
Hence I am in favor of changing the title.

It should be something like:

1) HF - Sa Re Ga Ma Pa
2) Hamare Singers
3) HF Singing Celebrities

etc etc

+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 3 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Oct 3 2007, 11:02 PM) *
The newbies of this forum barely understands what the title means.
Hence I am in favor of changing the title.

It should be something like:

1) HF - Sa Re Ga Ma Pa
2) Hamare Singers
3) HF Singing Celebrities

etc etc

Cooooooollll names!!! Azgarbhai, Sanjay and Anwarda, thanks a lot for your supportive comments. I am glad to see that all of you feel the same like me...

Come on guys, we need to sort this thing out for all of us... We all share tremendous music with each other, lets make this place as we want it to be... We are here for all of us... rolleyes.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Oct 4 2007, 01:54 AM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1583

When i upload songs in my voice, i am soooooooo much ok with Sur main NAA sahi.............in case i am out of sur for being not professional yet, i can hide myself behind the title tongue1.gif no change pleej

.......................................................................IPB Image

+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 4 2007, 02:08 AM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 4 2007, 01:54 AM) *
When i upload songs in my voice, i am soooooooo much ok with Sur main NAA sahi.............in case i am out of sur for being not professional yet, i can hide myself behind the title tongue1.gif no change pleej

IDOLji, I remember some people saying that THE GREAT LEGEND AMIT KUMAR used to be Besura in the beginning of his career. Ofc, I dont believe that, but anyone can any anything... KUCHH TO LOG KAHENGE, LOGON KA KAAM HAIN KEHNA... Bhool gaye kya??? Do you really think the current name is inspiring? Do we not need our forum to lot more inspiring and encouraging? I sincerely feel so... rolleyes.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
kcp
post Oct 4 2007, 10:41 AM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 10

HamareSingers sounds fine to me

Regards

KCP
+Quote Post
HumTum
post Oct 4 2007, 10:54 AM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 8009

QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 4 2007, 01:54 AM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Sis you are so funny. But what you say is true --- that would be case with me too. wink.gif

Bhaag HT before Omkarbhai slams you. bye-bye.gif
+Quote Post
King Rafi
post Oct 4 2007, 03:26 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 13821

Thanks OMkar for initiating this discussion! I am 100% with you, and sometimes feel uncomfortable to post my songs here [i am generally in Sur though generally out of taal smile1.gif]

My suggestion for the title: HamaraForum Idols

When it comes to singing, first comes Rafi saab. Then comes God.
+Quote Post
GURUFAN
post Oct 4 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 5327

Yes, Om I agree with you that it is uninspiring to people who have sur and taal etc. Therefore We must move over to something which is sort of non- controversial, something like Mehfil or anyone of the other suggested names. And for people like me and HT we must open another sub-forum called "Besur mein hi sahi.." he he he... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

....NIRANJAN & GURUFAN...
+Quote Post
GURUFAN
post Oct 4 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 5327

Yes, Om I agree with you that it is uninspiring to people who have sur and taal etc. Therefore We must move over to something which is sort of non- controversial, something like Mehfil or anyone of the other suggested names. And for people like me and HT we must open another sub-forum called "Besur mein hi sahi.." ... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

....NIRANJAN & GURUFAN...
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 4 2007, 09:44 PM
Post #13

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(GURUFAN @ Oct 4 2007, 09:41 PM) *
Yes, Om I agree with you that it is uninspiring to people who have sur and taal etc. Therefore We must move over to something which is sort of non- controversial, something like Mehfil or anyone of the other suggested names. And for people like me and HT we must open another sub-forum called "Besur mein hi sahi.." ... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif That was good one!!! Le HT, tera problem solve ho gaya!!! IDOLbehenji, aap bhi sun rahi hain na??? wink.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
HumTum
post Oct 4 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #14

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 8009

Despite all the dushmani between us brothers we still love each other. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 4 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #15

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(HumTum @ Oct 4 2007, 10:09 PM) *

Despite all the dushmani between us brothers we still love each other. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Nice to know that your Dushmani is very much in right SUR... Cheers dude!!

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:31 PM