Joined: 20-October 03
Member No.: 3
|Guidelines for HF File Attachments:
- The media file should have been released in or before year 2000. Files released post year 2000 can be posted on 3rd party websites.
- All the zip/rar attachments are deleted permanently after 31days.
- All the Audio attachments should range in between minimum 96kbps to a maximum of 160kbps.
- All the video attachments should range in between minimum 250kbps to a maximum of 780kbps with a minimum video dimension of 320 x 240.
- Sample media files should be posted on 3rd party websites.
- The filenames should be logically expressive, by that it means, reading the filename, a human should be able to comprehend it. You may continue the standard that was adopted earlier (File name - Track name - Movie - Year - Singer Name - MD). In case details are not known, at least the track name, movie name and Singer should be mentioned in the filename. Do not use shortforms or abbreviations of any kind in the filename.
- Posts with audio attachments should cover all the known details of the attached file or the files in the attached file.SAMPLE
Track name - Badi Soon Sooni Hai Zindagi Ye Zindagi
Film - Mili
Year - 1975
Singer - Kishore Kumar
MD - S.D.Burman
Lyrics by - Yogesh
Duration - 4:21 mins
Bitrate - 128kbps
Format - mp3
- (That which is marked in colour RED IS MANDATORY)
- Posts with video attachments should cover all the known details of the file as shown in the sample above along with at least one snapshot or a frame of the video. E.g Sample