Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

What is the world coming to!

, From Robin

Forum Rules Please read and thoroughly understand the forum rules and regulations:
> What is the world coming to!, From Robin
Pradeep
post Oct 23 2003, 02:02 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Dear Pradeep,

Someone told me about this new group, named the 'Rafi Hater's Group'. I went over there and was relieved to see that there are currently only two other individuals who have joined the originator and thankfully, none of them has fallen so low as to make an actual post, even with a fake e-mail id.

The individual claims the right of free speech and estimates that there may be 10,000 of his/her type in India. Well, there are more than 10,000 donkeys in India too, who also express their right of free speech. With the right of free speech comes the greater responsibility of using that right wisely. Aadmi aur gadhe mein koi to fark hona chahiye.

What is the world coming to! It is sad to see that someone would claim to like Hindi film music and yet have such hatred for one of its most beloved artists.

The person also displays gross ignorance by stating that Rafi did not matter to Salil Chaudhary or R.D. Burman. We need not belabor the detail but at least a few of Salil's movies had a Rafi song at their center and the rocket of RDB's career arose with the enormous thrust of Rafi's voice. Before there was Kishore, there was Teesri Manzil.

Indifference against Rafi I can understand, a preference for Kishore Kumar I can also understand, but to go out and create a group with an explict objective of denigrating the great singer, even as infantile mischief, is indeed depraved.

I can only hope that I do not personally or impersonally (via the Web) know any of the three names that are currently members.

Engaging in heated debates about our favorite artists, trading barbs, even getting a bit personal at times is somewhat comprehensible. For most of the time at least, this is directed inwards, intended towards rooting for one's favorites.

But this outbound vitriol, against a person like Rafi, is disgusting. I feel sorry for the person who can think this way.

Perhaps Mohammed Rafi's benign and forgiving spirit will come to him (or her) and explain that this was indeed a shameful thing to do.

If any of these people have the courage to step out of the shadows and talk to me, I can be found at robinbhat2000@yahoo.com. I am waiting.

Please convey this note to MAS.

Regards...Robin

kuch bhi nahin hai tera mol, boli na badi bol, khilona tu maati ka...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Pradeep   What is the world coming to!   Oct 23 2003, 02:02 PM
Pradeep   Dear Robin, Its really sad that RH creaters or co...   Oct 23 2003, 02:11 PM
zashakeel   Dear Mr. Robin, Following is the post I receiv...   Oct 23 2003, 03:08 PM
Pradeep   I've seen or heard that name somewhere..... ...   Oct 23 2003, 04:29 PM
iqbal   Is it ZAShakeel stating this group, in the earlier...   Oct 23 2003, 04:32 PM
zashakeel   Mr. Iqbal, Don't misunterstand me, I am s...   Oct 23 2003, 05:05 PM
iqbal   So was it not you who started the group ? Regards...   Oct 23 2003, 05:29 PM
zashakeel   Dear Iqbal, Common man, how could I dare to do...   Oct 23 2003, 06:07 PM
Pradeep   Shakeel, you should have stayed there for couple...   Oct 23 2003, 06:30 PM
iqbal   Hi Shakeel, Thanks for making things clear and apo...   Oct 23 2003, 07:24 PM
Chitralekha   I've seen or heard that name somewhere..... c...   Oct 23 2003, 11:33 PM
Pradeep   Yaa may be... saw it on pancham site.... or may ...   Oct 23 2003, 11:51 PM
Sharad   Chitralekha ji, Pradeep ji, Shakeel ji everyone T...   Oct 24 2003, 01:46 AM
Sharad   Alright Folks, after some info digging here is wha...   Oct 24 2003, 01:58 AM
rehman_mh   Hi Mr. Robin, Yes I am also bit anger to see your...   Oct 25 2003, 03:58 PM
zashakeel   Dear Iqbal, Its OK, MISUNDERSTANDING happens ...   Oct 25 2003, 04:12 PM
Pradeep   Kabhi Khud Pe, Kabhi Halaaat Pe Rona Aaya.. Baat N...   Oct 25 2003, 05:44 PM
extenok   Maybe in a perverted usage of the right to free...   Oct 25 2003, 06:19 PM
zashakeel   Shakeel, you should have stayed there for couple ...   Oct 25 2003, 06:51 PM
parekhashok   The appropriate name of the founder should be ...   Oct 25 2003, 09:06 PM
Flexible   What a truly pathetic bunch of no-hopers especiall...   Oct 26 2003, 12:52 AM
kcp   Yes I had joined the group ( as some of the peop...   Oct 26 2003, 07:04 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:31 PM