Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Shair Aur Sargam

, Songs From Movies of 7 Great Lyricists

143 Pages V « < 29 30 31 32 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shair Aur Sargam, Songs From Movies of 7 Great Lyricists
swarapriya
post Aug 19 2013, 01:05 PM
Post #442

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

Concluding Songs from "Boot Polish (1954)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 20 2013, 12:38 PM
Post #443

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Shakeel) Sheesha (1952)

Songs from this album were uploaded few months back in this very thread. However, they are no longer active. Unless someone would like me to upload these songs again, I will skip them this time around as they were made available only recently.

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 21 2013, 12:49 PM
Post #444

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Anand Bakshi) Reporter Raju (1962)

The movie was inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s classic thriller “The 39 Steps” made in 1935. Except for one song, “Raat Jhoomti” which was shot in color, the movie was in black & white. There are only five songs in the film but they all are good. Rafi Saab even yodels in the song “Ghussa Fuzool Hai”. It is a mighty fine job indeed. Here is this and other songs and some music clips from this film…

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 22 2013, 12:38 PM
Post #445

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Hasrat Jaipuri) Khoj (1953)

Nisar Bazmi (his picture attached below) composed for nearly 40 Hindi films before migrating to Pakistan. He had only 26 of them released and was still busy working on 14 different films before his departure. Later on all of these were released after he migrated to Pakistan in June 1962.

Laxmikant & Pyarelal, the famous composer duo, were his assistants for some of those films he provided music for while he was in India. Bazmi Saab also was instrumental in introducing Anand Bakshi Saab in the film “Bhola Admi (1958)”. Incidentally, Bazmi also takes credit for introducing Alamgir, considered by many as a pioneer of pop music in Pakistan.

Two of the songs from this film, “Chanda Ka Dil” and “Yeh Hawa” were a rage when the film was released. Shammi Kapoor who was the hero of the film made his debut earlier this same year in “Thokar”. “Khoj” was a flop and completely forgotten. But even today these two songs are still remembered fondly.

Rafi Saab’s song had the distinction of the first of Bazmi’s compositions that was played on the radio for a long time after the movie’s release.

Unfortunately, I have only these two songs from this film that I am uploading here. Some of the missing songs are listed in red italics in the table below. I am requesting members to share these songs with rest of us if they can. Thank you.

Here are the two songs I have…

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
kasani840
post Aug 22 2013, 09:47 PM
Post #446

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1675

QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 4 2013, 12:43 PM) *

(Majrooh) Dhobi Doctor (1954)

Here are the songs from this album...

Swarapriya, I missed ur upload of Dhobi Doctor. Can u plz upload these songs again? Thanx in advance
+Quote Post
taiyab53
post Aug 23 2013, 12:16 AM
Post #447

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 8060

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 22 2013, 01:38 PM) *

(Hasrat Jaipuri) Khoj (1953)

Nisar Bazmi (his picture attached below) composed for nearly 40 Hindi films before migrating to Pakistan. He had only 26 of them released and was still busy working on 14 different films before his departure. Later on all of these were released after he migrated to Pakistan in June 1962.

Laxmikant & Pyarelal, the famous composer duo, were his assistants for some of those films he provided music for while he was in India. Bazmi Saab also was instrumental in introducing Anand Bakshi Saab in the film “Bhola Admi (1958)”. Incidentally, Bazmi also takes credit for introducing Alamgir, considered by many as a pioneer of pop music in Pakistan.

Two of the songs from this film, “Chanda Ka Dil” and “Yeh Hawa” were a rage when the film was released. Shammi Kapoor who was the hero of the film made his debut earlier this same year in “Thokar”. “Khoj” was a flop and completely forgotten. But even today these two songs are still remembered fondly.

Rafi Saab’s song had the distinction of the first of Bazmi’s compositions that was played on the radio for a long time after the movie’s release.

Unfortunately, I have only these two songs from this film that I am uploading here. Some of the missing songs are listed in red italics in the table below. I am requesting members to share these songs with rest of us if they can. Thank you.

Here are the two songs I have…

here are two songs my collection rest are requested. note sound quality poor
taiyab
1)53-khoj-nayi tumne duniya dikha di sanam-ashima bennerji-nisar bazmi-anjum jaipuri-2.56 mins-192 br
2)53-khoj-ye aayain ghar-mere aayi miss chham-solochna kadam & afzal hussain-raja mehendi ali khan-3.05 mins-192 br
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 23 2013, 12:56 PM
Post #448

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(taiyab53 @ Aug 22 2013, 11:46 AM) *

here are two songs my collection rest are requested. note sound quality poor
taiyab
1)53-khoj-nayi tumne duniya dikha di sanam-ashima bennerji-nisar bazmi-anjum jaipuri-2.56 mins-192 br
2)53-khoj-ye aayain ghar-mere aayi miss chham-solochna kadam & afzal hussain-raja mehendi ali khan-3.05 mins-192 br

Thank you very much Taiyab for the songs. Cheers. -S
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 23 2013, 01:07 PM
Post #449

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Javed Akhtar) Saagar (1985)

This was one of the most eagerly awaited films in 1985. Dimple Kapadia, who made her sensational debut in Raj Kapoor’s “Bobby (1973)” got married to Rajesh Khanna and retired from the films. Several years of their marriage bliss ended in separation. Dimple then decided to come back to acting in the movies. When Ramesh Sippy offered her the role in “Saagar”, again with Rishi Kapoor who was her costar in “Bobby”, she readily agreed. The movie boasted beautiful songs, lush photography, and stunning pictures of Dimple. But the movie was all Ramesh Sippy. In his brilliant direction the romance is shown through the sea waves endlessly kissing the shore thus symbolizing the restlessness of the lovers.

The film starred two male leads in Rishi Kapoor and Kamal Haasan. Haasan was nominated for Filmfare Award in two categories; as the Best Actor and as the Best Supporting Actor. He walked away with the Best Actor Award. This happened once before in 1970. Ashok Kumar was nominated in the same two categories for his performance in “Aashirwad”. He also bagged the Best Actor Award.

Dimple also won the Best Actress Filmfare Award. For the brilliant photography, S.M. Anwar won the Best Cinematography Filmfare Award. Finally, Kishoreda won the Best Playback Male Singer Filmfare Award for the song “Saagar Kinaare” rounding out the awards.

I am uploading songs from this film in three back-to-back posts. These contain songs from the film and some instrumentals of the popular songs from the film. Here is the first set…

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 23 2013, 01:16 PM
Post #450

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Continuing Songs from "Saagar (1985)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this album and a couple of instrumentals...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 23 2013, 01:24 PM
Post #451

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Saagar (1985)"...

Here are some instrumentals of the songs from "Saagar"...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 24 2013, 12:57 PM
Post #452

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Majrooh) Sabse Bada Rupaiya (1955)

The music for this film was composed jointly by Nashad and O.P. Nayyar. I am uploading songs from this film and some music clips in back-to-back two posts. Here is the first set...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 24 2013, 01:02 PM
Post #453

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Some Music Clips From "Sabse Bada Rupaiya (1955)"...

Here are some music clips from the film...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 25 2013, 12:39 PM
Post #454

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Rajinder Krishan) Hungama (1952)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 26 2013, 12:32 PM
Post #455

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(kasani840 @ Aug 22 2013, 09:17 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 4 2013, 12:43 PM) *

(Majrooh) Dhobi Doctor (1954)

Swarapriya, I missed ur upload of Dhobi Doctor. Can u plz upload these songs again? Thanx in advance

Sorry, somehow I missed your note. Yes, I will upload these songs in a few days, when the turn for "Majrooh" comes. If you can't wait that long, I can upload them right away.

Cheers,
S
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 26 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #456

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Shailendra) Chandni Chowk (1954)

Songs from this album were uploaded few months back in this very thread. However, they are no longer active. Unless someone would like me to upload these songs again, I will skip them this time around as they were made available only recently.

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Aug 26 2013, 12:34 PM
+Quote Post

143 Pages V « < 29 30 31 32 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:10 AM