Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Admin Actions

, From Oct 2 2007

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Admin Actions, From Oct 2 2007
cYb0rG
post Oct 2 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

SKFan member banned for his remarks on the Admin.

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=419728

Don't show Me your attitude, I've enough of Mine.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Oct 8 2007, 07:56 PM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

List of new board rule violating Angels will be posted here. You are all given a week's time to begin your participation and uploading from the forums you download. Despite this LAST WARNING - if found continuing to violate the rule - you will banned from this board.

Admin.

+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Oct 28 2007, 11:49 AM
Post #3

Administrator
Group Icon

Note: Due to certain unpleasantness and controversy induced on Mohd Rafi forum, it has been decided that all forums will not entertain threads and posts where it will induce comparison of the performing artistes involving demeaning of one or more artistes using veiled comments.

Members are advised not to react on the board to protest any objectional post or thread. Use the report link for admin action. If the post or thread is found objectionable, action will be taken against the member.

Member Yob
- You are awarded with moderation indefinitely for violating the order of the admin -- By resorting to writing or getting the attention to the objectionable post, thereby instigating other members to react instead of using the report link.

Member Bawlachintu - You are hereby advised and ordered not to react on the board. Use the report link for effective admin action. Protesting of this nature will not resolve the issue, but will add fuel to the triggered spark. Abstain in future from such acts.

The board will not tolerate any more acts of this nature and banning will be enforced immediately. There will be no warnings given.

Admin.

+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Aug 28 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #4

Administrator
Group Icon

Thread/topic reported -

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=60343

Considering the situation and the emotional status of the members involved in that thread, the Board has decided to overlook the outbursts and retorts. The said posts have been made invisible.

No further discussions in this regard will be entertained by the Board or the Administration.

Admin.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:27 PM