Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

rafi sahib interview

, unfortunately i cant upload it.

Forum Rules Please read and thoroughly understand the forum rules and regulations:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> rafi sahib interview, unfortunately i cant upload it.
safraznabi
post Nov 23 2003, 11:06 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 68

i have got an interview of rafi sahib which i cant get to upload, this interview has not been posted on mas or mohdrafi.com before, although the file is over 11 mb, i zipped it, which i thought would make it smaller, but still it wont upload, it keeps saying there is an error or something.
how do i get it to upload???

safraz nabi

p.s. its an audio interview not video
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Flexible
post Nov 24 2003, 02:15 AM
Post #2

Unregistered

Hi Safraz,

Compress the file into a smaller bit rate file and then zip it, as 9.77mb is the maximum file size this site will accept. this should solve the problem.

Regards

Flex
+Quote Post
myawan
post Nov 24 2003, 05:15 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 57

How to compress:

Right click on 'Winamp'. Go to 'Options' then 'Preferences'. Here click at 'Output' under heading 'Plugins'. Now select 'Nullsoft Disk Writer Plugin'. Click 'Configure' at the bottom. Click 'Convert to format' and then button '...'. Here you will find options of compression. Select 'Mpeg layer 3' under heading 'Format' and change the 'Attributes' to 24 kbps. Click 'Ok', again 'Ok' and finally 'Close'. Now play that file in winamp. The compressed version will be saved in the directory which is by default C:/ .

24kbps is quite good for plain audio. Hope you get it. If not please contact.

Regards.

cool.gif

==============================

For me, listening to Mohammad Rafi is an addiction!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:42 PM