Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hara Mainu Ki Ho Gaya

, Any info on this song?

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hara Mainu Ki Ho Gaya, Any info on this song?
Priya
post Feb 4 2005, 12:34 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 25

Hi friends!
This forum seems to be all Pulkit, Inaam and me--where are the others--Jamal, Billy Boy, Sampath and all the otehrs who used to participate before?
Anyway here is a song for U.
Can someone give me the details?
P wave1.gif

My ul got cut off--am changing the file--till it shows 1.8 mb do not dl it plz.
P sad1.gif

This post has been edited by priya: Feb 4 2005, 02:39 AM

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Billy_boy
post Feb 4 2005, 06:06 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 901

hiya Priya basanti ji...im here!...but i guess you are after the more frequent Up loaders like Inaam paaji, mr.akbar and pulkit!...i have this song..but unfortunately i cant read the details...as they are in punjabi blink.gif ..anyways..i have another request...i was watching channel G the other day and i saw the song 'badi mushqil se huwa tera mera'..from the film lakhon mein eik....just wondering if anyone had the earlier version??...anyways u all take care...billa

"Not every joke is humorous, so don't search
for meaning where there isn't one."
RUMI
+Quote Post
Priya
post Feb 4 2005, 06:12 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Billy_boy @ Feb 4 2005, 06:06 PM)
hiya Priya basanti ji...im here!...but i guess you are after the more frequent Up loaders like Inaam paaji, mr.akbar and pulkit!...i have this song..but unfortunately i cant read the details...as they are in punjabi  blink.gif ..anyways..i have another request...i was watching channel G the other day and i saw the song 'badi mushqil se huwa tera mera'..from the film lakhon mein eik....just wondering if anyone had the earlier version??...anyways u all take care...billa

Well did not see u for a while so asked where U were. smile1.gif
I have this song badi mushkil se--it was uled on yahoo sks but in poor quality if I remember right. Are there 2 versions?
P

IPB Image
+Quote Post
jamalf_akbar
post Feb 4 2005, 06:21 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 1156

Hi all,

I am also still here but been extremely busy. The beginning of the month is one of the busiest periods for us at the bank so have been working quite late. I will be back in full force soon. I have most of the Noor Jehan songs from Lakhon Mein Ek, some on CD and others in reasonable quality (from a tape) so I will upload some soon (unless I get beaten to it!)

The ones I have (off the top of my head) are:

Chalo Accha Hua - CD
Badi Mushkil Se - Tape
Sun Sajana Dukhi Man Ki Pukar - CD
Halaat Badal Nahin Sakte - Tape
Man Mandir Ke Devata - CD (already uploaded)

I also want to upload some Mosiqar ones I have on record.

Take care,
Jamal
+Quote Post
Billy_boy
post Feb 4 2005, 08:11 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

..great...halaat badal nahi sakhti would be a bonus too!...thanx ..bilal

RUMI
+Quote Post
Pulkit
post Feb 4 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 71

Dear Billy Boy smile1.gif

Here is the song you requested. It is one of my favorite songs of Noor Jehan, the sitar pieces by Bazmi sahab are great. I have also posted its lyrics elsewhere.

Song: Badii Mushkil Se
Film: Lakhon Mein Ek(1967)
Music: Nisar Bazmi
+Quote Post
Pulkit
post Feb 4 2005, 09:09 PM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

I also have Haalaat Badal Nahin Sakte on an audio tape....if I'm able to convert it I'll upload it also tonight. Priya, you also better download 'Badii Mushkil Se', it is from an audio tape in wonderful quality...you'll surly enjoy it.
+Quote Post
Billy_boy
post Feb 4 2005, 09:50 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Hey hey...wow...that was quick...thanx heaps..everyone i guess!...even though its an urdu song...it has a punjabi flavour that makes it just that much more enjoyable...so i guess most of us are bak now priya ji...only missing inaam paaji...anyways Happy basant evryone..even though its 'patjar"?...ie autumn here...bilal

RUMI
+Quote Post
Pulkit
post Feb 4 2005, 09:52 PM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Dear Bilal

Here is the other song from Lakhon Mein Ek, 'Haalaat Badal Nahin Sakte.' The film also had a great duet apart from Noor Jehan solos. Does anyone have the duet? If yes, then please upload it tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Pulkit
post Feb 4 2005, 09:59 PM
Post #10

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Billy_boy @ Feb 4 2005, 06:06 PM)
hiya Priya basanti ji...im here!...but i guess you are after the more frequent Up loaders like Inaam paaji, mr.akbar and pulkit!.......i was watching channel G the other day and i saw the song 'badi mushqil se huwa tera mera'..from the film lakhon mein eik....just wondering if anyone had the earlier version??...anyways u all take care...billa

Bilal, as far as I know there was only one version of 'Badii Mushkil Se', is there any other Noor Jehan version as well. I'm aware of a resung version by Mehnaaz though. And as far as Priya Basanti ji being after frequent uploaders that's only because of her NJ love, else she is an extremely wonderful person with abundant love for all. And this brings to my mind Bilal that you have to upload all Noor Jehan Maula Jatt songs whenever you get the CD wave1.gif Enjoy the songs. I have a holiday for the next three days and therefore in very good mood and maybe you guys will get one more song.
+Quote Post
Pulkit
post Feb 4 2005, 10:39 PM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Yeps, where is Inaam? And I hope his audio system has recovered, my God bless his audio system with good health. Inaam, I'm waiting for 'poorii hoii dil di umang chhetii chhetii' from Jatt Mirza. I have it with me but quality sucks. So, would love to have a better quality version. baby.gif
+Quote Post
Pulkit
post Feb 4 2005, 10:49 PM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(jamalf_akbar @ Feb 4 2005, 06:21 PM)
Hi all,

I am also still here but been extremely busy. The beginning of the month is one of the busiest periods for us at the bank so have been working quite late. I will be back in full force soon. I have most of the Noor Jehan songs from Lakhon Mein Ek, some on CD and others in reasonable quality (from a tape) so I will upload some soon (unless I get beaten to it!)

Take care,
Jamal

Waiting for you to be back in full force soon. BTW, do upload all Dupatta songs whenever you have time. Dupatta is an album that has driven me mad, all my attempts to procure clear versions of songs have gone down the drain.
I had an RPM of Dupatta which had horrible hiss and crackle. Then I searched for a record collector but his version was even worse then mine and I learnt it only when I had got the songs recorded and paid him. Then I brought an audio tape Dupatta/Intezar all the way from Dubai but to my horror it was in Jhankar. Then I bought an HMV compilation with Dupatta song but it was again not in a decent quality.
+Quote Post
Priya
post Feb 5 2005, 12:03 AM
Post #13

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pulkit @ Feb 4 2005, 10:49 PM)
Waiting for you to be back in full force soon. BTW, do upload all Dupatta songs whenever you have time. Dupatta is an album that has driven me mad, all my attempts to procure clear versions of songs have gone down the drain.
I had an RPM of Dupatta which had horrible hiss and crackle. Then I searched for a record collector but his version was even worse then mine and I learnt it only when I had got the songs recorded and paid him. Then I brought an audio tape Dupatta/Intezar all the way from Dubai but to my horror it was in Jhankar. Then I bought an HMV compilation with Dupatta song but it was again not in a decent quality.

I too love the Dupatta songs--I have got most of them only as online recordings--clear on the comp but not good enough for cd. sad1.gif
P sad1.gif

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Priya
post Feb 5 2005, 12:07 AM
Post #14

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(jamalf_akbar @ Feb 4 2005, 06:21 PM)
Hi all,

The ones I have (off the top of my head) are:

Chalo Accha Hua - CD
Badi Mushkil Se - Tape
Sun Sajana Dukhi Man Ki Pukar - CD
Halaat Badal Nahin Sakte - Tape
Man Mandir Ke Devata - CD (already uploaded)

I also want to upload some Mosiqar ones I have on record.

Take care,
Jamal

Hi Jamal!
Hope U will be back in full steam soon.
Can U ul sun sajana dukhi man ki pukar please?
Adding my plea too for the Dupatta songs--such a lovely track and such a variety of songs.
P smile1.gif

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Priya
post Feb 5 2005, 12:15 AM
Post #15

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pulkit @ Feb 4 2005, 10:39 PM)
Yeps, where is Inaam? And I hope his audio system has recovered, my God bless his audio system with good health. Inaam, I'm waiting for 'poorii hoii dil di umang chhetii chhetii' from Jatt Mirza. I have it with me but quality sucks. So, would love to have a better quality version. baby.gif

I saw Inaam a couple of days back on all kinds of forums--he flitted from the Asha forum to the travel forum and some ghazal forum or the other and did not stop here angry2.gif Khabar leni hogi when he gets back. tongue.gif

IPB Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:00 AM