Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Khoon Ki Pukar Songs Request

, song request

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khoon Ki Pukar Songs Request, song request
deewani
post Apr 10 2005, 12:00 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2053

I was wondering if anyone here has the songs to Khoon Ki Pukar - everyone I know has never even heard of them before sad1.gif I did a forum search for the entire forum but it did not yield any results so please forgive me if this has already been discussed. I do know that this was available on an EMI LP HMV ECLP 5561, I believe the composer was Bappi Lahiri, but the music was very un-Bappi like. Unfortunately the iTunes Music Store has not added these to their SaReGaMa catalog. Repeated requests to family members travelling to India over the last 10 years have not yielded any results either. (This list if from memory, please forgive any mistakes, I have never seen the film, nor do I own the LP). I thought I'd put the list here because the majority are Lata songs. Thanks in advance for any information or any songs. I have attached the poster of the film.

1. Mathe Pe Sone Ki Bindiya Lagayi, Hothon Pe Phoolon Ki Laali Sajai (Bole Payalia Jaise Koyalia) - Lata
2. Yeh Ishq Nahin Aasan Itna Hi Samajh Lijiye Ek Aag Ka Darya Hai Aur Doob Ke Jaana Hai (O Jaan-e-jaana pyar ko na jaana) - Lata Kishore
3. Itna Pyar Diya Hai Deewanon Ko, Saha Na Sakenge Tere Ehsaanon Ko Tumko Humari Umar Lage (Aaja Re) - Lata
4. Aaj Mere Bhi Armaan Nikal Jaayega - Lata
5. Aankhon Mein To Hai Barsaat Magar - Kishore

Doston, Apna Tau Yeh Imaan Hai
Jo Bhi Jitna Saath De, Ehsaan Hai
Umr Ka Rishta Jodne Waale
Apni Nazar Mein Deewane Hai

Thanks for the memories HF. Bye Bye.
deewani is "permanently away"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
deewani
post Apr 13 2005, 10:04 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Well the very good news is that this film is now on DVD and I bought it today. The bad news is that the according to the songs listed, they include a religious song and omit the Kishore song. Although I have not scanned the complete DVD yet to see if perhaps it is included despite the song list. If anyone else in interested in the few rare numbers I will be able to derive from the DVD, please let me know. I am just so excited to finally be able to hear the Lata number.

+Quote Post
deewani
post Apr 17 2005, 03:03 AM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

OK folks,
Here's my second attempt to record off of DVD. The first time was several years ago for the DVD version of Wafa Jo Na Ki from Muqaddar Ka Sikandar (has different lyrics than the album version) and I did it the line in way and captured and cleaned with Roxio's Spin Doctor and Soundstream. But this time I tried DVD Audio Ripper (after reading the relevant forums topics) to record a .wav file and then used Adobe Audition 1.5 to do some noise cleaning and fading out and converting out to .mp3. It is significantly improved over the DVD audio ripper version which gave an awful recording because this so-called "digintally mastered" and "digitally enhanced dolby digital sound" DVD really has sucky sound quality and awful hiss (not to mention the widest film scratches I have ever seen on a dvd). My cheap Double Apple cassette I used to own had better sound quality, lol. How I miss that one. sad1.gif

You can hear the result here. Now the only problem that I feel is that the volume is a bit too high/distorted. Don't know the technical words for it. Is normalization the effect I would use? Anyways, if anyone has any advice on how to solve that final issue, it is most welcome. In the meantime, enjoy.

BTW, I had never seen ths song picturized before and now that I have, I wish I hadn't, LOL. Anyways, the song remains beautiful despite it's picturization.

Song: Mathe Pe Sone Ki Bindiya - Lataji
Year: 1970
Music: Bappi Lahiri
Lyrics: Hasrat Jaipuri and Gauhar Kanpuri (not sure which one for this particular song)

+Quote Post
Guru
post Apr 17 2005, 03:17 AM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 639

QUOTE(johnnykideewani @ Apr 17 2005, 03:03 AM)
OK folks,
Here's my second attempt to record off of DVD. The first time was several years ago for the DVD version of Wafa Jo Na Ki from Muqaddar Ka Sikandar (has different lyrics than the album version) and I did it the line in way and captured and cleaned with Roxio's Spin Doctor and Soundstream. But this time I tried DVD Audio Ripper (after reading the relevant forums topics) to record a .wav file and then used Adobe Audition 1.5 to do some noise cleaning and fading out and converting out to .mp3.  It is significantly improved over the DVD audio ripper version which gave an awful recording because this so-called "digintally mastered" and "digitally enhanced dolby digital sound" DVD really has sucky sound quality and awful hiss (not to mention the widest film scratches I have ever seen on a dvd). My cheap Double Apple cassette I used to own had better sound quality, lol. How I miss that one.    sad1.gif

You can hear the result here.  Now the only problem that I feel is that the volume is a bit too high/distorted. Don't know the technical words for it. Is normalization the effect I would use? Anyways, if anyone has any advice on how to solve that final issue, it is most welcome.  In the meantime, enjoy.

BTW, I had never seen ths song picturized before and now that I have, I wish I hadn't, LOL. Anyways, the song remains beautiful despite it's picturization.

Lyrics: Hasrat Jaipuri and Gauhar Kanpuri (not sure which one for this particular song)

Sounds great Deewaniji.
+Quote Post
Guru
post Apr 17 2005, 03:30 AM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Just got this from a friend. Its from vynl i think.

+Quote Post
deewani
post Apr 17 2005, 03:32 AM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Thank you Guru. It took me most of last night to learn the basics of Adobe Audition.

BTW, when it comes to Adobe Premiere and Adobe Encore, I have downloaded video tutorials from the following site that have been most helpful to me in my DVD authoring pursuits. I was greatly pleased to find they had a relevant Adobe Encore tutorial as well.

http://www.wrigleyvideo.com/videotutorial/tut_audition.htm

Hope it will help others out too.

Ok just saw your U/L too. Thank you so much and please thank your friend too!!!
bow.gif

+Quote Post
Guru
post Apr 17 2005, 03:33 AM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(johnnykideewani @ Apr 17 2005, 03:32 AM)
Thank you Guru. It took me most of last night to learn the basics of Adobe Audition.

BTW, when it comes to Adobe Premiere and Adobe Encore, I have downloaded video tutorials from the following site that have been most helpful to me in my DVD authoring pursuits.  I was greatly pleased to find they had a relevant Adobe Encore tutorial as well.

http://www.wrigleyvideo.com/videotutorial/tut_audition.htm

Hope it will help others out too.

To rip from dvds get dvd audio ripper. It works great. Use adobe audition to clean the song. But this is the full song that i uploaded check it out.

Guru
+Quote Post
deewani
post Apr 17 2005, 03:34 AM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

That was wonderful! Does your friend have the others as well?

+Quote Post
Guru
post Apr 17 2005, 03:35 AM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(johnnykideewani @ Apr 17 2005, 03:34 AM)

6 songs.

But check if u like the quality.

Guru

+Quote Post
hits
post Apr 17 2005, 03:36 AM
Post #10

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 688

QUOTE(johnnykideewani @ Apr 16 2005, 02:33 PM)
OK folks,
Here's my second attempt to record off of DVD. The first time was several years ago for the DVD version of Wafa Jo Na Ki from Muqaddar Ka Sikandar (has different lyrics than the album version) and I did it the line in way and captured and cleaned with Roxio's Spin Doctor and Soundstream. But this time I tried DVD Audio Ripper (after reading the relevant forums topics) to record a .wav file and then used Adobe Audition 1.5 to do some noise cleaning and fading out and converting out to .mp3.  It is significantly improved over the DVD audio ripper version which gave an awful recording because this so-called "digintally mastered" and "digitally enhanced dolby digital sound" DVD really has sucky sound quality and awful hiss (not to mention the widest film scratches I have ever seen on a dvd). My cheap Double Apple cassette I used to own had better sound quality, lol. How I miss that one.    sad1.gif

You can hear the result here.  Now the only problem that I feel is that the volume is a bit too high/distorted. Don't know the technical words for it. Is normalization the effect I would use? Anyways, if anyone has any advice on how to solve that final issue, it is most welcome.  In the meantime, enjoy.

Gauhar Kanpuri
+Quote Post
deewani
post Apr 17 2005, 03:38 AM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Guru @ Apr 16 2005, 03:05 PM)
QUOTE(johnnykideewani @ Apr 17 2005, 03:34 AM)

6 songs.

But check if u like the quality.

Guru

I LOVE the quality! clap1.gif
Just listened on the headphones and can't thank you enough and your friend enough.
Also thanks for the lyricist hits and the correct year.

edited to add:
Oh and I meant to say the have the Adobe Audition tutorial as well, lol - sorry.
I guess DVD audio ripper is only as good as the quality on the actual DVD itself.

+Quote Post
Guru
post Apr 17 2005, 03:44 AM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Rip the audio with dvd audio ripper. Use adobe audition to clean it. Do u need rest of the songs or ur ok?

Guru
+Quote Post
deewani
post Apr 17 2005, 03:45 AM
Post #13

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Guru @ Apr 16 2005, 03:14 PM)
Rip the audio with dvd audio ripper. Use adobe audition to clean it. Do u need rest of the songs or ur ok?

Guru

I would love them if it's not too much trouble.

+Quote Post
Guru
post Apr 17 2005, 03:57 AM
Post #14

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(johnnykideewani @ Apr 17 2005, 03:45 AM)

Guru

No Trouble Deewaniji. But give me some time. Im still downloading from him.

Guru
+Quote Post
deewani
post Apr 17 2005, 04:02 AM
Post #15

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Guru @ Apr 16 2005, 03:27 PM)
QUOTE(johnnykideewani @ Apr 17 2005, 03:45 AM)

Guru

No Trouble Deewaniji. But give me some time. Im still downloading from him.

Guru

Take as much time as you would like - thank you so very very very muc! party2.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 04:00 AM