Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

How To Put Images And Videos In One Dvd???

, Pls give me the proper solution.

> How To Put Images And Videos In One Dvd???, Pls give me the proper solution.
sbiswas2005
post Jan 17 2010, 10:30 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5023

Dear Friends,

I have some digital photos and videos of my family function and pleasure tour. Now I want to put all the images and videos in one DVD. Is there any software which can make a DVD video with all the images and videos (including menus & images transition)??

I have tried Photo DVD and DVD Slideshow etc... But those are not accepting any video while making a PHOTO DVD and vice versa. I want the video to be played like the following...

Suppose there two videos after 10 photos....So I want that the DVD will show the photos with transition and automatically it will run the video wherever it is. I mean after 10 photos the videos will run and after the video again it will start showing the photos.

Pls tell or suggest me a good software which can solve my prob without any hassel. sad.gif

Subir

"Us din khuda ne bhi jashn manaya hoga, jis din foorsat se tumko banaya hoga
Aakhon se uske bhi nikle honge aansu, jab tumko yahan bhejke khud ko akela paya hoga"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:25 PM