Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Mujhe Le Chalo - Video- The Real Sound

, Rafi Sahab and Madan Mohan Magic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mujhe Le Chalo - Video- The Real Sound, Rafi Sahab and Madan Mohan Magic
LEGENDRAFI
post Jul 17 2005, 01:53 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2633

Here's the video of the song Mujhe Le Chalo. The sound is original, the way it was meant to be and not the way that HMV has been releasing it. Notice the difference in the pitch, the video sound is a lot slower than the CD Version and hence Rafi Sahab's voice sounds a lot more heavy than the thin one that one gets in the Audio CD version. Not to say that the Audio Version is not good but it's just a different perspective to the song.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
desai2rn
post Jul 19 2005, 06:20 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 189

QUOTE(LEGENDRAFI @ Jul 17 2005, 01:53 PM)
Here's the video of the song Mujhe Le Chalo. The sound is original, the way it was meant to be and not the way that HMV has been releasing it. Notice the difference in the pitch, the video sound is a lot slower than the CD Version and hence Rafi Sahab's voice sounds a lot more heavy than the thin one that one gets in the Audio CD version. Not to say that the Audio Version is not good but it's just a different perspective to the song.

Great song indeed. Do you have the complete song. This has missing verse(s)

Thanks for u/l

Ramesh

R a m e s h
+Quote Post
suhana_safar
post Jul 19 2005, 07:36 AM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 6838

QUOTE(desai2rn @ Jul 19 2005, 06:20 AM)
QUOTE(LEGENDRAFI @ Jul 17 2005, 01:53 PM)

Great song indeed. Do you have the complete song. This has missing verse(s)

Thanks for u/l

Ramesh

Rafi Saab was a key reason that MD's went beyond mediocre scores. He was a motivating factor for MD's to try new things, new moods, dwell into new musical experiments.

This song is an example. Would Madan Mohan have developed this score if Rafisaab was not around?

Highly unlikely.

This was one of the main reason why quality of music fell drastically after the demise of Rafisaab and it totally diappeared after KK passed away.

Now we get tunes that match the singers of today. Cant blame the MD's can we?

PLAYBACK SINGING STARTS AND ENDS WITH RAFISAAB. IN TERMS OF QUALITY, CONSISTENCY & VERSATILITY, RAFISAAB IS INFINITE LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF ALL SINGERS BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER HIM.
+Quote Post
LEGENDRAFI
post Jul 19 2005, 02:17 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 2633

Desai2rn, Yes, I have the complete song with me but I had to edit it since it was bigger in size than I could have attached. However, I would post the remaining stanzas soon. Keep looking for them here.

Suhana Safar, I do agree with you on this point. In fact, if you listen to the songs of today, the voice of the singers (of course not everyone is included) seems to be coming from the throat and therefore is mostly devoid of much expression and feeling. Another thing that I notice in today's female singers is the way in which all of them sing. Their voices are so thin and almost impossible to separate. The singing almost seems synthetical and made up. The naturalness of a Geeta Dutt or an Asha Bhonsle or for that matter Lata ji seems to be missing.

By the way, most songs that we get today are of 6+ minutes - 3.5 minutes of music and 2.5 of singing. Of course, I've not done a research but this is the what I've noticed and it clearly tells the importance that is given to singers today in comparison to times bygone. Unfortunately there are some singers who should not even be in the industry but the media hype is what keeps them alive and ofcourse the strong beats of the music for which they playback. Plus, is there any singer-actor combination left today as in earlier times? The answer, I am sure you know, is a resounding no. MDs today make up a song and it doesn't seem to matter whether the voice of the singer suits the actor or not, I mean I just couldn't take Adnan Sani singing on Akshaye Kumar . So, from where do you get the soul and feeling in songs? I really don't know the answer.
+Quote Post
hits
post Jul 25 2005, 05:08 AM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 688

QUOTE(LEGENDRAFI @ Jul 17 2005, 02:23 AM)

Mujhe Le Chalo - Rafi - Sharaabi - 1964 - Dev Anand
+Quote Post
myawan
post Aug 27 2005, 11:01 AM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 57

In yesteryears films used to be successful on the basis of music only.....thats not possible today!

==============================

For me, listening to Mohammad Rafi is an addiction!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:02 PM