Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Karwan Guzar Gaya(nayi Umar Ki Nayi Fasal)1965

, lyrics explanation

Forum Rules Please read and thoroughly understand the forum rules and regulations:
> Karwan Guzar Gaya(nayi Umar Ki Nayi Fasal)1965, lyrics explanation
rshakeel
post Apr 15 2005, 07:14 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 970

Dear usrafian

I have seen the mail below by you and I am very happy to know that some one have gone through in such detail regarding the CARVAN GUZAR GAYA SONG, I also like the lyrics too much but could not under stand some lines, I request you to please give the explanation of the song, even you take as much time as you want no problem , I will wait for that, thank you.

Shakeel

usrafian mail

"Dear ROM,

In my life, I have some incidences, which are God’s boon for me.
When I was in IX th standard, once in a week, one period (of 35 minutes) was reserved for general talks (except study). The presiding Sir for that period was of highly poetic nature. Once he sang this poem very lovely voice that we all were fulfilled (flooded) with enormous joy,
The whole classroom echoed…once more sir, once more sir. He put one condition that he will sang stanza by stanza & all students have to explain it in their own words. We happily agreed. It took one month (4 periods) to finish the poem. During that period the classroom was happened to be full-jammed.
One stanza & one full week to discuss among ourselves, aahaaaa , the moments were sweeter than honey.

Each word, each stanza is carved on my heart, Pl believe me.

By the way thanks for your comments.
God bless you
Carvaan Gujar Gaya...., Carvaan Gujar"

CRVAN GUZ
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:13 AM