Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hollywood Movies

, Add here

10 Pages V « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hollywood Movies, Add here
humble_rafi
post Jan 4 2008, 01:17 PM
Post #136

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1609

A mighty Heart

Based on true story of Daniel Pearl,who was executed by terrorists after kidnap.A well made movie on the crisis of post 9/11 in Pakistan.

Good acting by Angie and Irfan

At times you will find the pace of the movie is slow,maybe it is required to depict the suitation.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
I NEVER HEARD AN ANGEL SINGING,YES I HEARD MOHAMMED RAFI SAHAB.

I LOVE THEE RAFI SAHAB

Saanson Ki Maala Pay, Simron Main Pi Ka Naam......Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Sahab
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dhananjay
post Jan 8 2008, 08:30 PM
Post #137

Group Icon

Member No.: 2305

QUOTE(IDOL @ Jan 3 2008, 01:19 AM) *

Kite Runner
I watched this movie..............not as good as the book...........i didn't enjoy it much............maybe it's because i read the book first........................u can go for it, if u want....

Hey Idol,
Wow... I wasn't expecting anyone to have read Kite Runner at HF !!! I just got a copy from my library ( Actually I was looking for "A thousand splendid suns" by the same author,but couldn't get it ) !!! Now that you mentioned about the movie, I'm wondering if I should grab the movie instead huh.gif
Shall let you know how I find it !!

-Dhananjay
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jan 9 2008, 02:47 AM
Post #138

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1583

QUOTE(Dhananjay @ Jan 8 2008, 08:00 AM) *
QUOTE(IDOL @ Jan 3 2008, 01:19 AM) *

Kite Runner
I watched this movie..............not as good as the book...........i didn't enjoy it much............maybe it's because i read the book first........................u can go for it, if u want....

Hey Idol,
Wow... I wasn't expecting anyone to have read Kite Runner at HF !!! I just got a copy from my library ( Actually I was looking for "A thousand splendid suns" by the same author,but couldn't get it ) !!! Now that you mentioned about the movie, I'm wondering if I should grab the movie instead huh.gif
Shall let you know how I find it !!

-Dhananjay

i read it caoz i am afghani na tongue1.gif..................but i would strongly recommend the book...........caoz i know how they messed up in the movie...............but as an outsider who has never been to afghanistan, if u wanna watch the movie, it's not bad either...................but book is way way way better...........so go for the book wink.gif

.......................................................................IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jan 9 2008, 02:49 AM
Post #139

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(humble_rafi @ Jan 4 2008, 12:32 AM) *
Ratataouille

I will strongly recommend everyone to watch this movie.You will enjoy every second of this animated movie.Its all about being youself.It has a meaninful story along with great humor.

Someone asked me,if its about cooking?

I replied nope,Its all about finding yourself inside you.

i am dying to see this movie.............and the bee.............can't get time to watch it...............but , i'll try this weekend, otherwise, will get damn busy with studies

.......................................................................IPB Image

+Quote Post
humble_rafi
post Mar 12 2008, 05:43 AM
Post #140

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1609

I watched this movie two days back.It almost took my breath away.Everything is perfect about this movie.

I think this is for the first time,when a movie has logically shown the making of Pyramids.

I have no idea why this movie has been under-rated.If i compare it with 300 or Troy, This movie is better in every sense.The best part is that you will never get bored of it.Each scene will fill you will thrill.

A MUST WATCH MOVIE

I NEVER HEARD AN ANGEL SINGING,YES I HEARD MOHAMMED RAFI SAHAB.

I LOVE THEE RAFI SAHAB

Saanson Ki Maala Pay, Simron Main Pi Ka Naam......Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Sahab
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Mar 13 2008, 06:19 AM
Post #141

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

i watched Original Sin.....Angelina Jolie's......it was good movie.....anyone in love ? go and watch it tongue1.gif

+Quote Post
YaarMere
post Mar 13 2008, 07:13 PM
Post #142

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 5

Lol! OMG!

IPB Image
+Quote Post

10 Pages V « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:35 PM