Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Avalude Raavukal

, Songs from this film

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Avalude Raavukal, Songs from this film
sangeetbhakt
post Jul 24 2009, 08:01 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1288

Film: AvaluDe raavukaL (1978)
Music: A T Ummer

I am uploading 3 songs from this film. I was reminded of them because of a quiz that BC
posted in the RDB forum. I was first introduced to the songs in this film by Priya Gainneos.
The song that she sent me was the Janaki solo "Raakendu kirnangaL" since she had recently
discovered that it was a copy of the Lata song "Pal bhar me yeh kya ho gaya" from "Swami".
Here are 3 songs from the film. If there are others, please add them to this thread.

Song: Raakendu kirnangaL
Singer: S Janaki
Duration: 5:02
Bitrate: 128 kbps

Song: Unni aarariro (the song in BC's quiz)
Duration: 3:17

Song: Antharindriya daahaNgaL
Singer: Yesudas
Duration: 3:24

With the 2 Janaki solos being based on Hindi songs, it makes me wonder about the Yesudas
song as well. I cannot connect it to any Hindi song off the top of my head. Maybe one of you can.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aditya Pant
post Jul 24 2009, 08:32 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 54382

QUOTE(sangeetbhakt @ Jul 24 2009, 08:01 AM) *

Film: AvaluDe raavukaL (1978)
Music: A T Ummer

I am uploading 3 songs from this film. I was reminded of them because of a quiz that BC
posted in the RDB forum. I was first introduced to the songs in this film by Priya Gainneos.
The song that she sent me was the Janaki solo "Raakendu kirnangaL" since she had recently
discovered that it was a copy of the Lata song "Pal bhar me yeh kya ho gaya" from "Swami".
Here are 3 songs from the film. If there are others, please add them to this thread.

Song: Raakendu kirnangaL
Duration: 5:02

Song: Unni aarariro (the song in BC's quiz)
Duration: 3:17

Song: Antharindriya daahaNgaL
Singer: Yesudas
Duration: 3:24

With the 2 Janaki solos being based on Hindi songs, it makes me wonder about the Yesudas
song as well. I cannot connect it to any Hindi song off the top of my head. Maybe one of you can.

The tune of the Yesudas song sounds very familiar to me, but I cannot place a similar song.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:57 PM