Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Taking Up The Role Of A Managing Admin

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Taking Up The Role Of A Managing Admin
cYb0rG
post Jun 30 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The co-founders and owners of HF had requested me a few weeks back to shoulder the responsibility of a managing admin. Offlate, the board is being targeted by trouble makers to create unwanted friction between the members and ruin the atmosphere on the board. Looking at this, I have now given my consent to function on my terms and conditions. Hence I'll be playing the dual role of technical as well as the managing admin with effect from July 1, 2007.

I may not take part in the topic discussions, but I'll surely take charge where behavioral measures needs addressing. The topic owners and moderators are failing here. My actions will always be in best interest of the board and members' interest in general and not specific to any member or group. My action at times may seem stern and unforgiving - but that is the way I work.

Troublemakers, from now onwards think twice before you use the board for your personal conquests. Those members who do not agree to this, may leave the board and those who agree, should understand the culture of this board and respect everybody. If a member's personal interest is not gratified, in no terms that the board or any other member is to be scorned for. Whether member or angel, all will be treated equally. Members on moderation, who respect the board will be evaluated time to time and may be freed from the moderation queue.

Let us all work to make HF fun, respectful and reverential community.

Don't show Me your attitude, I've enough of Mine.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:48 PM