Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Searching For A Song On Ramazaan By Rafi

, Story of an Arab Boy fasting in Ramzaan

Forum Rules Please read and thoroughly understand the forum rules and regulations:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Searching For A Song On Ramazaan By Rafi, Story of an Arab Boy fasting in Ramzaan
amchohan
post Nov 3 2005, 05:25 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

Please can some one help me find this lengthy song by Rafi narrating the story of an Arab boy who fasts in the month of ramzan and dies of hunger and thirst. He is ultimately revived by a saint who comes to the house in the form of a beggar. I do not exactly know the lyrics but it is some thing like "Ramzaan ka mahina hai barri barkatoun wala" some thing like this.
This was a very poplar song and every year in Ramzaan it was played very ofter from Radio Ceylon and other All India Radio stations.

Let see who is Rafi's fan who can dig out this for me.

Thank you.

I shall be eagerly awaiting a positive response.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Shahrukh3000
post Nov 3 2005, 05:48 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 816

QUOTE(amchohan @ Nov 3 2005, 12:55 AM) *

Please can some one help me find this lengthy song by Rafi narrating the story of an Arab boy who fasts in the month of ramzan and dies of hunger and thirst. He is ultimately revived by a saint who comes to the house in the form of a beggar. I do not exactly know the lyrics but it is some thing like "Ramzaan ka mahina hai barri barkatoun wala" some thing like this.
This was a very poplar song and every year in Ramzaan it was played very ofter from Radio Ceylon and other All India Radio stations.

Thank you.

bhai i've 4 versions,
bt the song Mashoor Muddaton Se Rivayat Hai Momino has 4 parts. i've only part 1 & 2
u can find this song in this URL: http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&s...ndpost&p=181105

the other songs i will upload tomorrow
1. Karta Hai Ek Raavi-E-Dil - Aalam Aara
2. Ramzan Ki Azmat... Ek Ladka Tha - Non-Filmi Urdu Devotionals
3. Suno Ramzan Ki Daastan Ko Suno Rehmaton Ka - Aalam Aara
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
mohamedparvez
post Aug 17 2009, 07:28 AM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 13875

QUOTE(Shahrukh3000 @ Nov 3 2005, 06:48 AM) *

Thank you.

bhai i've 4 versions,
bt the song Mashoor Muddaton Se Rivayat Hai Momino has 4 parts. i've only part 1 & 2
u can find this song in this URL: http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=181105

DEAR FRIENDS IAM POSTING NON FILMI URDU DEVOTINAL ON RAMZAN

TRACK:RAMZANN KI AZMAT-EK LADKA THA

SINGER:GREATEST GENIUS HUMBLE RAFI SAAB

IAM INVITING EVERY BODY TO VISIT RAFI SAABS BLOG I HAVE POSTED RARE PICTURES AND VIDEOS AND ARTICLES TOTAL OVER 300 PAGES ARE THERE TO GO TO NEXT PAGE YOU HAVE TO CLICK OLDER POSTS YOU WILL FIND BOTTOM OF EVERY PAGE KINDLY VISIT ALL THE PAGES KINDLY VISIT THIS LINK THANX

http://rafifanblog.blogspot.com/
+Quote Post
mohamedparvez
post Aug 22 2009, 04:52 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 13875

QUOTE(mohamedparvez @ Aug 17 2009, 08:28 AM) *

QUOTE(Shahrukh3000 @ Nov 3 2005, 06:48 AM) *

Thank you.

bhai i've 4 versions,
u can find this song in this URL: http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=181105

DEAR FRIENDS IAM POSTING NON FILMI URDU DEVOTINAL ON RAMZAN

TRACK:RAMZANN KI AZMAT-EK LADKA THA

IAM INVITING EVERY BODY TO VISIT RAFI SAABS BLOG I HAVE POSTED RARE PICTURES AND VIDEOS AND ARTICLES TOTAL OVER 300 PAGES ARE THERE TO GO TO NEXT PAGE YOU HAVE TO CLICK OLDER POSTS YOU WILL FIND BOTTOM OF EVERY PAGE KINDLY VISIT ALL THE PAGES KINDLY VISIT THIS LINK THANX

http://rafifanblog.blogspot.com/

DEAR FRIENDS IAM POSTING SONG BASED ON ROZA DURING THE HOLY MONTH OF RAMZAN I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE NON FILMI URDU DEVOTIONAL SONG

TRACK: FAZILAT MAH-E- RAMZAN ,,BADA HAI MARTABA ROZE KA SAB PAR FARZ HAI ROZA

+Quote Post
Faraaj73
post Aug 22 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 58864

QUOTE(Shahrukh3000 @ Nov 3 2005, 10:18 AM) *

Thank you.

u can find this song in this URL: [url=http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?

Request an upload of this Rafi song on the subject of Ramadan...never heard it or of it....

Kind Regards
Faraaj

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo

There is only one better thing than music - live music. - Jacek Bukowski

I hate music, especially when it's played. - Jimmy Durante

No good opera plot can be sensible, for people do not sing when they are feeling sensible. - W. H. Auden
+Quote Post
taiyab53
post Aug 22 2009, 06:37 PM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 8060

QUOTE(Faraaj73 @ Aug 22 2009, 06:00 PM) *

QUOTE(Shahrukh3000 @ Nov 3 2005, 10:18 AM) *

Thank you.

u can find this song in this URL: [url=http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?

Request an upload of this Rafi song on the subject of Ramadan...never heard it or of it....

here is the 6 different naats on ramazan
taiyab53
1)01 SAAT SAAL KE BACHCHE KA WAQIYA-5.58 mins-128 br
2)02 SUNO RAMZAN JI DASTAN SUNO-6.30 mins-128 br
3)03 KARTA HAI RAWI EK DASTAN BAYA-6.19 mins-128 br
4)04 UTHO AY MUMINU-5.34 mins-128 br
5)05 FAZLIYET MAHE RAMZAN-6.18 mins-128 br
6)06 KHUWAJA NIRALE-3,38 mins-128 br

This post has been edited by taiyab53: Aug 22 2009, 06:53 PM
+Quote Post
kkg
post Aug 22 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 103869

DEAR HF FRIENDS

RIGHT FROM TOMORROW MORNIG I WILL START UPLOADING HOLY SONG OF RAFI SAHAB FOR RAMZAN .

KINDLY WAIT & SUPPORT ME .

KKG
+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Aug 24 2009, 08:16 AM
Post #8

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Member kkg

All your uploads have been removed from public view as you have violated the board rules owing the following reason - Bitrate and File duration details are missing.

Upload files with the bitrate and duration details which are mandatory with all media uploads.

Admin.

Don't show Me your attitude, I've enough of Mine.
+Quote Post
jiya45
post Aug 27 2009, 01:17 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 7719

QUOTE(kkg @ Aug 22 2009, 11:25 AM) *

DEAR HF FRIENDS

RIGHT FROM TOMORROW MORNIG I WILL START UPLOADING HOLY SONG OF RAFI SAHAB FOR RAMZAN .

KINDLY WAIT & SUPPORT ME .

KKG

Plz Upload kkg
i m waiting------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:51 PM