Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hollywood Gossip

, All the gossip in Hollywood - keep adding !

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hollywood Gossip, All the gossip in Hollywood - keep adding !
Dimple
post Jul 13 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16381

Drew plays the field

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The answer to the question 'Who is Drew Barrymore dating?' may depend on the day you ask. It seems the Charlie's Angels hottie is keeping her options open.
Earlier this week, Drew steamed it up with director Spike Jonze in the VIP booth of the El Rey Theatre. Witnesses observed the pair cuddling and kissing, with Drew playfully tracing Spike's mustache with her finger.
But a week ago, she was snuggling up with Scrubs star Zach Braff in New York City. Their romance began casually back in February, and was revived a few weeks ago when they were spotted making out on a dance floor.
A witness to Zach and Drew's smooching said, "There was a moment when they kissed and it seemed almost blissful."

=============================

Catherine gave kids ultimatum to Michael Douglas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy: Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones would have refused husband Michael Douglas's marriage proposal if the movie star opted not to have kids with her.
The Chicago star admits Douglas' cheesy chat-up line, "I want to father your children," struck a nerve with her, as she was beginning to think seriously about starting a family.
Zeta-Jones tells America's Parade magazine she then set about discovering whether or not Douglas was serious about becoming a dad.
She explains, "I was already in love with him, but there was one thing I had to be sure of. I turned to him and said, 'Do you really want children?'
"I thought, for that one minute, he was going to say, 'I already have a son, Cameron', and I would have to say goodbye. I remember saying defiantly, 'I cannot live without having children'. And he went, 'Me too'."
The couple now have two young kids, Dylan and Carys.

===============================

Cameron's green lover

The latest: David de Rothschild
It didn't take long for Cameron Diaz to lose her Angel. As soon as subpoenas and press coverage started surrounding her relationship with Criss Angel, she moved on… this time with a wealthy British environmentalist.

Cam is said to be dating David de Rothschild, the heir to a banking fortune. The pair was first spotted at the Live Earth concert this past Saturday in New Jersey.

According to witnesses, they hung out in the VIP section of the event, and seemed pretty friendly. A few days later, they were spotted at New York City's Stanton Social Restaurant, and the attraction was evident.
A source told press, "They flirted and touched throughout their meal. They were really into each other."

David was named runner-up to Prince William in Tatler magazine's hottest British Bachelors in 2003.

"Shikwa nahin kisise, kisise gila nahin,
Naseeb mein nahin tha jo - humko mila nahin
.."

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dimple
post Jul 18 2007, 10:17 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Is Hugh Grant engaged to on/off girlfriend Jemima Khan?
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 23:35 IST

The actor has reportedly got engaged to on/off girlfriend Jemima Khan

Despite the pair claiming they are no longer an item, friends insist that Hugh Grant and Jemima Khan have rekindled their romance, with Hugh allegedly popping the question.

Jemima, who has two sons with her first husband, Pakistani cricketing legend Imran Khan is believed to have said “yes” but has doubts about walking down the aisle again.

A friend said, “They started seeing each other again in April. It was on the understanding that they would give it a proper shot and that if they could make it work, they would marry.”

Sources claim they are reluctant to announce the engagement as Jemima’s mother, Lady Annabel, has warned her 33-year-old daughter not to rush into anything.

One said, “Hugh has instructed Jemima not to say anything until they make an official announcement. Jemima knows she needs to be 100 percent certain that this is the right thing for her, which is why they have been so cagey about going public.”

Last month, the couple who split in February after three years together were spotted enjoying dinner at the Ritz hotel in Paris. Last weekend, they were snapped sharing lunch at a London restaurant.

Hugh, 46, recently revealed he’s in a hurry to get married now he’s getting older but admitted he’s still scared of commitment.

He had said, “I told myself that being single in your thirties is fine. But at 46 it’s a bit worrying! I would like to get married but at the same time I’m horrified by those couples that I see around me and the lack of affection and passion that can result from the passing of time.”

Is Hugh Grant engaged to on/off girlfriend Jemima Khan?
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 23:35 IST

The actor has reportedly got engaged to on/off girlfriend Jemima Khan

Despite the pair claiming they are no longer an item, friends insist that Hugh Grant and Jemima Khan have rekindled their romance, with Hugh allegedly popping the question.

Jemima, who has two sons with her first husband, Pakistani cricketing legend Imran Khan is believed to have said “yes” but has doubts about walking down the aisle again.

A friend said, “They started seeing each other again in April. It was on the understanding that they would give it a proper shot and that if they could make it work, they would marry.”

Sources claim they are reluctant to announce the engagement as Jemima’s mother, Lady Annabel, has warned her 33-year-old daughter not to rush into anything.

One said, “Hugh has instructed Jemima not to say anything until they make an official announcement. Jemima knows she needs to be 100 percent certain that this is the right thing for her, which is why they have been so cagey about going public.”

Last month, the couple who split in February after three years together were spotted enjoying dinner at the Ritz hotel in Paris. Last weekend, they were snapped sharing lunch at a London restaurant.

Hugh, 46, recently revealed he’s in a hurry to get married now he’s getting older but admitted he’s still scared of commitment.

He had said, “I told myself that being single in your thirties is fine. But at 46 it’s a bit worrying! I would like to get married but at the same time I’m horrified by those couples that I see around me and the lack of affection and passion that can result from the passing of time.”

.."

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dimple
post Jul 18 2007, 03:36 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Hugh proposes to Jemima

A knotty affair: Hugh Grant with Jemima Khan

Hugh Grant has finally given in and proposed to on-off girlfriend Jemima Khan after begging her to take him back, according to his friends.
He has proposed, but Jemima isn't sure whether she wants to enter another marriage, a source told the Daily Mail.
"They started seeing each other again in April. It was on the understanding that they would give it a proper shot and that if they could make it work, they would marry."
Jemima is stalling because she has already been through one divorce, to cricketer Imran Khan and she doesn't want to endure another one, especially given Hugh's earlier reluctance to wed in the first place.
Her mum, Lady Annabel, is also notoriously against the marriage and so Jemima is taking her time to make up her mind and go public on the nuptials.
But secret dinners at the Ritz and conveniently bumping into each other in Pairs shows that they are determined to be close, married or not.

.."

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dimple
post Jul 26 2007, 12:31 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Love at first sight for Johnny Depp

JOHNNY Depp has spoken of his "love at first sight" attraction to long-term lover Vanessa Paradis.
Depp, who has been with Paradis for 10 years and is rumoured to be getting married soon, says, "You have this feeling — I can't really explain what it was, but I had it when I met Vanessa. I saw her across a room and I thought, 'What's happening to me?' I had no way of knowing how great a person she was or how great a mother she would be."
Depp added that even when he tried to resist, he felt like Paradis was the one for him.
"I can remember thinking the last thing in the world I wanted was a relationship, but it was impossible to escape. I was gone," he said.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
.."

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dimple
post Aug 2 2007, 11:24 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Jennifer Aniston is teaming up with Angelina Jolie.
Why? We hear you screech... To make peace, would you believe.
Casting their differences aside, the unlikely duo are running side-by-side in a race to end world poverty by the year 2025.
They are both supporters of the charity OmniPeace, whose aim is to empower poor villages in Africa with the skills and tools they need to become self-sustainable.
According to the charity's website, Angelina has been a great supporter, visiting their first Millennium Promise village in Kenya in 2005.
And Jen has recently been spotted wearing an OmniPeace vest top.
Her mate Courteney Cox launched the tees in June, and all profits from their sales go to the foundation.
It's good to see these gals take the higher ground for a worthy cause, don't you think?

.."

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dimple
post Aug 8 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Harry Potter has a mustache!

Daniel Radcliffe trades in the big screen for the small screen, slipping into a WWI uniform and a faux-mustache on the Dublin, Ireland, set of his upcoming TV film My Boy Jack.
The film is based on the true story of Rudyard Kipling, who used his influence to get his 17-year-old son Jack (Radcliffe) a commission with the Irish Guards, despite his son's poor eyesight.
Jack went missing in action during the Battle of Loos and his mother and father carried out an ardent search for him, spanning many years and many miles of soul-destroying discovery.
Radcliffe (18) currently stars in Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix.

.."

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dimple
post Aug 21 2007, 12:41 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Jennifer Aniston has reason to celebrate after signing on to star in the big screen adaptation of John Grogan's bestseller Marley & Me. The actress, who was spotted vacationing in Hawaii with the Cox-Arquette clan over the weekend, will share the stage with actor Owen Wilson. Variety reports that Grogan's memoir "tells the story of the hyperactive Labrador who caused mayhem in his life, but became a vital part ofhis family."

.."

IPB Image
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Aug 23 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1583

accordin to magazines ...................Angelina borke up with Brad!

.......................................................................IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dimple
post Aug 24 2007, 10:02 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Hollywood’s star couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes may be moving to be a bigger house, but they still plan on keeping the same sleeping arrangements – separate bedrooms.

Star Magazine reports that they have different wings of their Beverly Hills mansion, and the situation works better for them. A source said: “Of course they spend time together at night like most married couples; after all, they conceived Suri!

“In fact, they even joke about having separate bedrooms to their friends. Katie says Tom snores, and this way she can get her beauty sleep!”

The source also claims that they’ve always had this arrangement.

“At first, it was because Katie was Catholic and single, and they were only dating. It was the proper thing to do. Now that they are married, they don’t feel the need to alter the arrangement. Tom has his master bedroom, and Katie has hers.”

Katie yearned to decorate her room herself: "Over the course of several months, Katie created a larger space to have as her own.

“In the end, she designed the room of her dreams, a very feminine room painted in pastel colours, with a small carousel and filled with many stuffed animals.”

.."

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dimple
post Sep 3 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Pitt has yet to confess his love to Angelina

Posted On Monday, September 03, 2007

IANS

London: Hollywood superstar Angelina Jolie revealed that her long-term partner Brad Pitt has never told her he loves her.

Jolie confesses that they don’t speak about their feelings for each other because they fear they will get too sentimental, reports contactmusic.com

She said: “I don't think we have ever said it. I mean I guess we must have done, but we'd always punch each other on the arm first.”

Apart from a daughter Shiloh, Pitt and Jolie have three adopted children — Maddox Chivan, Zahara Marley and Pax Thien.

.."

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dimple
post Sep 12 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Ross Gellar's illegal naukri

I wasn’t always a good guy

Former Friends star David Schwimmer has damaged his clean-cut reputation — he once made a living selling illegal photocopier supplies.
The actor/director (40) worked at the shady business before finding fame in the mid-90s as Ross Gellar in the hit US show.
He says, "It was an illegal operation run out of a dilapidated building and when I showed up one day the entire place had been boarded up by the police."
Meanwhile, David has ruled out getting married in the near future — because he is too committed to work.
David — who has previously dated pop beauty Natalie Imbruglia — would love to settle down but doesn't have the time or energy to focus on a relationship right now.
He said: "I live in Manhattan and New York is a great city to be single in, there are lots of opportunities to meet women.
"I think I would be really happy having a family and being a devoted father. But I have no plans to get married yet. First of all I need to find a healthier work-life balance, because I just don't have the energy or time to give a relationship what it deserves."

.."

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dimple
post Sep 13 2007, 01:01 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

‘Desperate Housewives’ star Eva Longoria wants to put off motherhood for a while because she doesn’t want to leave the show. Longoria recently married French basketball star Tony Parker and revealed that right now she wants to put her career first.

Contactmusic.com quoted her as saying: “Tony wants children and so do I, but I’m also involved in a very successful series, which has been the greatest break in my career and I have to be respectful of that. This is our fourth series now, so having a baby is a huge decision. We’re going to wait and think a while before we make that step.”

.."

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dimple
post Sep 14 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Cupid's pointed his arrow at Orlando Bloom and Penelope Cruz.
A while back, rumours linked the two. A romantic rendezvous was never confirmed, though.
Now, the Metro is alleging sparks may be flying again. They claim the two have been dating, as Penelope house hunts in London.
They quote a pal as saying, "She thinks he would be an unbelievable father."

.."

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dimple
post Sep 19 2007, 11:00 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Jennifer Lopez wants to share the stage with the Spice Girls during their forthcoming world tour.
The singer and actress is good friends with Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice) and wants to join them on their reunion gigs, which begins in Los Angeles later this year.
She says, "I'd love to get back out there on tour and I'd really like to perform on the same stage as the Spice Girls.
"Even before we were friends, Posh was always my favourite."

.."

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dimple
post Sep 20 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Who says there's no life after Friends? Certainly not for Jennifer Aniston. Her latest project, He's Just Not That Into You, has her looking amazing and thinking positively.
Jennifer's new look has everybody talking. Recent pictures of the actress revealed her killer tanned body.
A source said, "The reaction of people seeing her in that itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny bikini did more for Jennifer's self-image and self-confidence than all the years of therapy put together!"
The actress has been living life to the fullest as of late, with a bevy of new film projects, as well as a new pad.
Then again, how could she go wrong, starring alongside Scarlett Johansson, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Connelly and Drew Barrymore.
Could it be that Jennifer's budding film career will turn out to eclipse her former Friends fame?

.."

IPB Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:26 PM