Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Munna

, Insearch of Ghazals

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Munna, Insearch of Ghazals
akalooji
post Mar 11 2007, 05:58 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9014

Salam doston hope ur all doing well. I'm looking for an album which muuna sung ghazals cant remember the name of the album but i thik it was on a venus label something begining with 'T' any1 no or have it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
shazaad
post Mar 12 2007, 10:36 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 7620

QUOTE(akalooji @ Mar 11 2007, 08:28 AM) *

Salam doston hope ur all doing well. I'm looking for an album which muuna sung ghazals cant remember the name of the album but i thik it was on a venus label something begining with 'T' any1 no or have it.

hello fan i think ur referring to tanhayee with aziz,anwar and pankaj udhas, i have cd at my parents soon i will get if no one else has it.
+Quote Post
akalooji
post Mar 13 2007, 03:03 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE(shazaad @ Mar 12 2007, 05:06 AM) *

hello fan i think ur referring to tanhayee with aziz,anwar and pankaj udhas, i have cd at my parents soon i will get if no one else has it.

Hello dost thnx for ur reply. Its not tanhayee mayb im wrong but ive got a cassette sum where in the house just cant find it all the songs/ghazals that i remember are sung by Muuna on the cassette.
+Quote Post
shazaad
post Mar 13 2007, 01:33 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 7620

QUOTE(akalooji @ Mar 13 2007, 05:33 AM) *

Hello dost thnx for ur reply. Its not tanhayee mayb im wrong but ive got a cassette sum where in the house just cant find it all the songs/ghazals that i remember are sung by Muuna on the cassette.

hey sorry yaar i could not be of more help please let me know name of that casette i guess iam missing that.
kashish was venus ghazals by aziz. if there is something else besides these please let me know i will have to get for myself as well.
+Quote Post
akalooji
post Mar 14 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE(shazaad @ Mar 13 2007, 08:03 AM) *

hey sorry yaar i could not be of more help please let me know name of that casette i guess iam missing that.
kashish was venus ghazals by aziz. if there is something else besides these please let me know i will have to get for myself as well.

Hello Yaar how r u hope ur well. Its Kashish u just put my mind at rest still cant find thee dam cassette turned the house upside down, wud u have by any chance.
+Quote Post
akalooji
post Mar 14 2007, 12:15 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE(shazaad @ Mar 13 2007, 08:03 AM) *

Jaani u u/p the Munna version of TTum Chale Do kadam i missed it cud u plz u/l again if its 2 much hassle n the Anwar version 2 thnx in advance. Arif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:35 PM