Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Tsunami May Strike 1ce Again

, Scarryyyyyyyy

Forum Rules Please read and thoroughly understand the forum rules and regulations:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tsunami May Strike 1ce Again, Scarryyyyyyyy
jayant
post Dec 27 2004, 10:17 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Whats shown in NDTV repeatedly is very very disturbing.Unbelievable & shocking wht impact of destruction the killer tsunami has created.
A&N has experienced tremors 2day also both in the morning & evening.Prediction is 1ce again the killer tsunami may strike in INDIA.Red alert has been already been made.In Kerala fresh tsunami can happen according 2 met office.
A DEEP MATTER OF CONCERN...........I AM SCARED.

N.B:Purposely I am posting it here as not every1 in Guru forum is aware of chitochat.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sr4579
post Dec 27 2004, 10:28 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 420

QUOTE(jayant @ Dec 27 2004, 10:17 PM)
Whats shown in NDTV repeatedly is very very disturbing.Unbelievable & shocking wht impact of destruction the killer tsunami has created.
A&N has experienced tremors 2day also both in the morning & evening.Prediction is 1ce again the killer tsunami may strike in INDIA.Red alert has been already been made.In Kerala fresh tsunami can happen according 2 met office.
A DEEP MATTER OF CONCERN...........I AM SCARED.

N.B:Purposely I am posting it here as not every1 in Guru forum is aware of chitochat.

I am worried...is Bengal and other coastal areas stand a chance of being hit as well?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
jayant
post Dec 28 2004, 10:51 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

oh yessssssss.very much.
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Dec 28 2004, 01:57 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

The strike by Tsunami has been devastating ..

I read today's papers so early around 6ish and was so depressed..

N
+Quote Post
jayant
post Dec 28 2004, 03:51 PM
Post #5

Unregistered

Nimms any news of ur maid?
js
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Dec 28 2004, 03:55 PM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

None so far Jayantda *sigh*

This evening when my bro returns I will ask him to call her uncle on his mobile (hopefully he has not gone with them too)..

N
+Quote Post
jayant
post Dec 28 2004, 08:27 PM
Post #7

Unregistered

dn't worry.all will b well.
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Dec 29 2004, 12:09 AM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

What is left to strike again *sad*

N *really depressed*
+Quote Post
Yatri2003
post Dec 29 2004, 01:13 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 114

Dear HF members,
The sheer numbness in trying to grasp the extent of the tragedy is only matched by the overwhelming sense of helplessness. Many of us wish we could do our bit in anyway we can. I urge you to consider giving monetary contribution to a charity of your choice. However small it may seem to us, it may make a world of difference to people actually in the thick of things. Search for the proper charity, so that you are sure your contribution is reaching those as intended, could be frustating. At least for the people in US, I am giving some pointers and others may give in their input.

1) http://in.rediff.com/news/2004/dec/27tsunami8.htm. Please follow this link to a list of charities in US and India that are on the ground zero. Two of the charities in US - ASHA for education and AID (Association for India Development) are listed in the top 10 Upcoming charities by Charity Navigator, an independent tracker of charity organizations in USA.

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm/...topten.list.htm

2) Others way is to send your contributions to the "Prime Minister's National Relief Fund". Details on how to make your contributions can be had from the following site.

http://pmindia.nic.in/relief.htm.
(Note: Contribution by US residents to PMNRF are not tax deductible as it is not a US charity organization).

I have sent my contribution to AID. I, once again, respectfully urge my fellow HF friends to consider giving.

Thanks
Yatri

Sangeet = Nirvana
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 07:13 PM