Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

File uploads disabled

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> File uploads disabled
Pradeep
post Aug 20 2004, 09:36 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Hello Friends,

Due to maintenance, file uploads have been disabled for 3 days. Please bear with me till the maintenance procedures are through.

Regards,

kuch bhi nahin hai tera mol, boli na badi bol, khilona tu maati ka...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Aug 20 2004, 10:10 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Pradeep @ Aug 20 2004, 09:36 AM)
Hello Friends,

Due to maintenance, file uploads have been disabled for 3 days. Please bear with me till the maintenance procedures are through.

Regards,

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww sowwy to hear about that Pradeep sad1.gif koi na koi probs hota hi reheta hai sad1.gif shayad kisi ka nazar lag gaya hamare forum par :EEEEEEEEEE

chalo koi baat nahi 3 days will go by zooooooooooooooooooooooom, till then we can for a change do some quality-filled discussions smile1.gif

Optimistic_N smile1.gif
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Aug 20 2004, 07:54 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 13

ohoh!

Does that mean a newer version of HF might get installed? the one where I get a list of uploads ready to put in my library? pls pls pls say yesssss. poseur.gif

study1.gif
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Aug 20 2004, 07:56 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Aug 20 2004, 07:54 PM)
ohoh!

Does that mean a newer version of HF might get installed? the one where I get a list of uploads ready to put in my library? pls pls pls say yesssss. poseur.gif

study1.gif

Chitz dont jump guns re!!

Reham karo re Pradeep par sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Aug 20 2004, 07:59 PM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nimii @ Aug 20 2004, 07:26 AM)
QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Aug 20 2004, 07:54 PM)
ohoh!

Does that mean a newer version of HF might get installed? the one where I get a list of uploads ready to put in my library? pls pls pls say yesssss.  poseur.gif

study1.gif

Chitz dont jump guns re!!

Reham karo re Pradeep par sad1.gif

N sad1.gif

Ayyo no, not for him. I am hoping IPB comes out with a compatible version. Was wondering if it had already released. Admin sahab to waise hi busy hai... not wanting to burden him in any way for more things.
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Aug 20 2004, 08:06 PM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Haan re he did mention about that.. but those ppl have not released it sad1.gif

Tab tak liye lets wait patiently !

N :|
+Quote Post
Pradeep
post Aug 20 2004, 08:36 PM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Nay its not because of new version of IPB. IPB is still taking time to release their final version. I hope the next would not be a PF4. For those who are keen to learn more about the new version of IPB.. checkout http://staging.hamaraforums.com

Please dont post anything on it.

kuch bhi nahin hai tera mol, boli na badi bol, khilona tu maati ka...
+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Aug 21 2004, 01:27 AM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 561

Kahin RIAA ki RAID tau nahi padi na Pradeep bhai wink2.gif... ha ha JK... With disabling upload for maitenenace se HF pe kitni shaanti bani hui hai wink2.gif when I click view new post hardly 1 or 2 post comes up doh.gif ... If people wanna turn their face if there is no upload allowed here , was wondering what kind of users we are entertaining here ? Come on guys.... if no song sharing means that no sharing of anything else as well ??????

The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart. --Gautama Buddha
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Aug 21 2004, 08:29 AM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Bawra Jay @ Aug 21 2004, 01:27 AM)
Kahin RIAA ki RAID tau nahi padi na Pradeep bhai wink2.gif... ha ha JK... With disabling upload for maitenenace se HF pe kitni shaanti bani hui hai wink2.gif when I click view new post hardly 1 or 2 post comes up doh.gif ... If people wanna turn their face if there is no upload allowed here , was wondering what kind of users we are entertaining here ? Come on guys.... if no song sharing means that no sharing of anything else as well ??????

Bawra ji you voiced my sentiments and this really is hurting and upsetting. You wont believe the number of mute and some active members who only visit the FILE SECTION and nothing else sad1.gif

I used to search and download songs in the past from net.. but off late seeing what is happening here the downloading and uploading only gives me nausea sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Aug 22 2004, 09:49 PM
Post #10

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nimii @ Aug 20 2004, 10:59 PM)
QUOTE (Bawra Jay @ Aug 21 2004, 01:27 AM)
Kahin RIAA ki RAID tau nahi padi na Pradeep bhai wink2.gif... ha ha JK... With disabling upload for maitenenace se HF pe kitni shaanti bani hui hai wink2.gif when I click view new post hardly 1 or 2 post comes up  doh.gif ... If people wanna turn their face if there is no upload allowed here , was wondering what kind of users we are entertaining here ? Come on guys.... if no song sharing means that no sharing of anything else as well ??????

Bawra ji you voiced my sentiments and this really is hurting and upsetting. You wont believe the number of mute and some active members who only visit the FILE SECTION and nothing else sad1.gif

I used to search and download songs in the past from net.. but off late seeing what is happening here the downloading and uploading only gives me nausea sad1.gif

N sad1.gif

Wohi tau ...songs are like that fruit which one has to enjoy slowly with every bite of it... aur ek saath saare songs sunnliye ya did all uploads and downloads....fir tau stomach upset ya nausea tau hona hi hai wink2.gif....

Well my only concern was if god forbid and someday there is no upload facilities , would it be like we will never see all this people again sad1.gif......

+Quote Post
unni
post Aug 22 2004, 11:11 PM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
From: Vaanar Nivas, Tribandar Marg, Bandarabad, MONKEYSTAN.
Member No.: 356

Well my only concern was if god forbid and someday there is no upload facilities , would it be like we will never see all this people again ......

No such luck. I'll start posting the unending serialized "ATMAKATHA -- NOTES OF UNNI". doh.gif

If you stop trying to make sense of it all, you'll be less confused. Reality is an illusion.
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Aug 23 2004, 12:49 AM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

yeh duniya kitni matlabi hai... *deep sigh*

sad1.gif

+Quote Post
Nimii
post Aug 23 2004, 08:11 AM
Post #13

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Yes it will become like one private circle of friends! A handful of them.. and guess what... what would follow would be the finale! PRADEEP will close down all sites and give up the server sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Aug 23 2004, 08:12 AM
Post #14

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (unni @ Aug 22 2004, 11:11 PM)
Well my only concern was if god forbid and someday there is no upload facilities , would it be like we will never see all this people again ......

No such luck. I'll start posting the unending serialized "ATMAKATHA -- NOTES OF UNNI". doh.gif

Wonderful Unni ji smile1.gif I am all eyes to read it smile1.gif

N clap1.gif
+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Aug 23 2004, 08:20 AM
Post #15

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nimii @ Aug 22 2004, 10:41 PM)
Yes it will become like one private circle of friends! A handful of them.. and guess what... what would follow would be the finale! PRADEEP will close down all sites and give up the server sad1.gif

N sad1.gif

Soooooooooooo Wrong.... You mean to say all those sites which do not have file sharing or uploads does not work or exist for long ? Are they only circle of private friends ? ..... No Way.........Come on now , its so so wrong...

Any why should Pradeep shut down all other sites... I guess other sites have their identity on its own... dedicated to the legend singers and nothing to do with file uploads or song sharing... doh.gif doh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:37 AM