Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hamara Forums New Logo And Banner

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hamara Forums New Logo And Banner
Pradeep
post Jun 13 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Hello Friends,

Its almost nearing 3 years (just 4 months away) since HF was launched on the Internet. We have grown and have come a long way ever since. I would like to thank you all for making HF so bright and colorful. bow.gif When we started HF, we did not put in much thought in the design and the logo. I had created the logo with my limited skills then.

On May 23rd, SB (sbiswas2005) had suggested to change the logo so that the logo congeals with the idea behind HF. SB is blessed with wonderful designing skills. He gave us a lot of options to choose from and for all of them we the admins gave our feedback, and made him redo-redo-redo smile.gif . His logos and banners were ek se badkar ek, and we had tough time to select the best amongst all the choices.

Finally, we the admins liked this logo, short-banner and the full banner and decided to go ahead with these.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I request all our enthusiastic members who provide us with wonderful banners, to download the template which is in the .psd (native of Adobe Photoshop) format and create the banners using the template.

IPB Image

Thanks SB smile1.gif

If any of you have any questions, please bring them on in Chit O Chat forum.

Regards,

kuch bhi nahin hai tera mol, boli na badi bol, khilona tu maati ka...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:45 AM