Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Angel And Prote'ge'

, Dwitiya....

> Hamara Radio Rules

All DJs, RJs and Listeners should abide by the rules mentioned in HF Guidelines -> Guidelines for DJ/RJs and Guidelines for HF Radio Listeners - http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=boardrules

13 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Angel And Prote'ge', Dwitiya....
Rating  4
preet
post Jan 31 2007, 09:54 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 429

Attached Image

"When beauty talks, nobody notices what grammar it uses"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
preet
post Feb 2 2007, 11:31 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Attached Image

Most of you know about it and has played it last year so you all know the rules and regulations of the game. Angel and Protégé (yeah! Last time it was wrong tongue1.gif ) is a game show which is going to take place for a week before valentine and will conclude on the valentine day with a grand radio show smile1.gif come… be a part of it love.gif the game is very simple and funny where no one knows who his/her valentine is smile1.gif of course everyone gets to choose there partner but… yes but there's a catch tongue1.gif read on the rules and if you have any doubts/ questions plz Pm to Preet (alas! Couldn't get Jay to help me this time round sad1.gif )

Rules of the game:

• There's going to be an angel and a protégé. While the angel knows who his/her protégé is, the protégé is not to know about his/her angel till the end…
  • The game will take place for a week i.e from 6th Feb. to 13th Feb.'07. Remember the Protégé should not know who his/ her angel is!!!
  • Now the game--- well the Angel has to give a gift to his/ her protégé daily, it could be anything, a song you know your protégé wants desperately, Some nice images/ pics, A song in your own voice (but mind you for most of us that will be a dead giveaway so try distorting your voice tongue1.gif ), Poems, Virtual flowers tongue1.gif anything that you can think about will be unique and treasured. smile1.gif
  • Now you all must be wondering how to give gifts without being known to the Protégé tongue1.gif well its simple you will have to send your gifts to the moderators and they will be the messenger. Keeping in mind that you cant attach files in a PM, you can mail your gifts at preet.hf@gmail.com. Do try not to send too heavy a file I don't want my attachment ratio to rocket up tongue1.gif
  • Likewise if the Protégé want to thank his/her Angel they send a mail at preet.hf@gmail.com to the moderators or scrap a message on the other thread of Angel and Protégé in chitochat.
  • The one who guesses his/ her angel at the end will be rewarded. There will be some more contests to find the most compatible pair and they will be honored in the radio show. In the end all the angels has to send a recorded message with a song to the moderators of the game so that we can play it on the radio, you can wish/ reveal/ torment your Valentines in your messages tongue1.gif
  • On the last day i.e. 13th the protégés will have to arrange for some sweet little return gift for their Angels smile1.gif You are free to personally thank your angels on the chitochat thread if you want to (make my life a bit easier that is tongue1.gif ) . post your guesses on the chito chat if you want to but plz don't tell others if you came to know about their angels, it will spoil the fun for them.
  • No bad messages/ spamming here please look.gif
  • Beside your Protégé, if you want to wish others on the Forum you are most welcome to do so, on the Chito chat thread
So now, if you want to be someone's angel (make them your valentine) plz PM Preet with the name. If there is more then two request for the same person then we get to decide who your protégé will be so better give 2-3 names. Once we decide your protégé it cant be changed so rush in and register yourself. Lat time we allowed a member to have more then 2 angels but this time it wont be allowed so that others might not be left out.

If for some reason you cant/ wont play tell us before hand so that we can remove your name from the list. If you wont be online for a few days you can PM us gifts for all that days in advance.

Best messages will be played on the Valentine day special show jump.gif and The best angel/ protégé couple will be honored on the Radio show tongue1.gif so give as many gifts as you can you have a week time

Happy playing smile1.gif

P.S. as the moderator here I won't have any angel so everyone will have to post some nice things for me too cry.gif

+Quote Post
preet
post Feb 3 2007, 08:17 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

a glimpse at the best of 2006 Angel and Prodigy game!!!

Honeybee (Talaikya)'s innovative style to woo Pradeep!!! wub.gif
Attached Image

mendhaki (aka Nimz) prepared a complete crossroad to impress her jaadugar (mandrake) tongue1.gif

Attached Image

a return gift from Sani to Ambani (yaani me!!!) tongue1.gif i fooled my bro there he thought someone really was interested in him after all rollf.gif

Attached Image

Shivani was almost swept off her feet with the treat like this by Veeru (Priya) alas it was a girl wooing her!!! doh.gif

Attached Image

or the outrageousness of Bhanumati (talaikya) to copy the merit certificated given by the moderators to the winner of "like mind think alike" and gift it to her Valentine Vivz!!!

Attached Image

+Quote Post
preet
post Feb 3 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Priya and Mougli (Vinz ji) were the winner of the "like mind think alike" game smile1.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Mandrake
post Feb 3 2007, 09:37 PM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2066

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
I NEVER received that crossword and those stew/brew pots!!!!!
GJ!! abuse.gif How could you do this to me? doh.gif

Self - belief is the most potent force.
+Quote Post
preet
post Feb 4 2007, 08:43 PM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Attached Image

yes!!! its time for the counterpart (as bawala ji had asked)/ angel in chief (as Priya had called it) or my pardner in crime..... August!!!!

August has kindly offered to help me out of this mess- er - game that i have got involved in tongue1.gif so please those who would like to make me their angel can write to him.... and as before you can choose which angel to send your gift to smile1.gif August will not be available on 11th and 12th so you can all send the gift to me for those days...

another important thing is.... by public demand we have increased the number of Prote'ge' for each angel by 1 so now you all can have 3 prote'ge's but one member can be prote'ge' to only 2 at the max therefore the final decision is still ours to make smile1.gif

would you like to bend some more rules now tongue1.gif

well the registration closes after 10 pm IST on monday so dont blam me if you cant play later on!!! look.gif

+Quote Post
preet
post Feb 6 2007, 12:07 PM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Attached Image and Attached Image

the show is about to begin!!!! :drumrolls:

Attached Image

+Quote Post
preet
post Feb 6 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

the first gift is from Red Desire ( ohmy.gif ) to her Prote'ge' August!!! love.gif

Attached Image

and for this Red Desire get the early bird prize too!!!! jump.gif she was the first to register and send her gift across!!! the identity will be disclosed on the radio show and for now!!! heres wishing you... Red Desire a very happy V- day!!! love.gif kiss.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
preet
post Feb 6 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Dr. Dang is not immune to love either!!!! and his lady love is nimii!!! wub.gif

Attached Image

and thats not all!!!! here is something else for you!!!

"Jalwe dekhe hai hazaron magar AAPKI ada kuch aur hai
Yun to hazaron hain pyaar ke liye par hamara andaaz kuch aur hai "

+Quote Post
preet
post Feb 6 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #10

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Inaam ji ko kisi ne pyaar ka izhaar bade hi shaayaraana andaaz mein kiya hai kuch aise hi mujhe yaad hai ki yaadein movie mein Hritik roshan ne Kareena ko email kiya tha yahaa burning flame ne Inaam ji ko e- mail kiya wo bhi mediator ke through rollf.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
preet
post Feb 6 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Zaira!!! teri to nikal padi!!! Natkhat Nandlaal ne subko dekha subko sunaa pur jub baat aayi valentine ki to subko chhod tumko chuna!!!! so there Radha ji make way for Zaira!!! she is the flavor of the month!!! tongue1.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
preet
post Feb 6 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Vivz (visuja) is being invite to turn into a bird ohmy.gif now a person as busy as him will obviously listen to a Houri and no one less!!! rollf.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
preet
post Feb 6 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #13

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Nazraaaaaaaaaaaana bheja kisi ne pyaaar ka!!!!! Nimz... hai deewana jo bus tere deedaar ka!!! rolleyes.gif
and no unlike devanand this gift is not from me but your Desperate Lover

Attached Image

+Quote Post
preet
post Feb 6 2007, 01:25 PM
Post #14

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

blink.gif ohmy.gif wacko.gif bad-news.gif blab.gif shocked.gif Dushshasan!!! loves!!! Lata!!! im speechless!!!

Attached Image

+Quote Post
preet
post Feb 6 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #15

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

arey Deewano ise pehchaano kahaa se aaya Don ka deewaana oopssss it should be Deewaani tongue1.gif and not The johny ki deewani this is just don ki deewani and its not Priyanka Chopra gosh im blabbering!!! i will just post the gift and let Don and Deewani do the talking tongue1.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:13 PM