Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Your Horoscopes

, Monthly

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your Horoscopes, Monthly
IDOL
post Jan 27 2006, 09:42 PM
Post #16

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1583

Daily Overview for January 27, 2006

Aries

Quickie:
Recent deeds bode well for your career. You're driving for success in the fast lane!

Overview:
It's frustrating to be caught in a situation where you know the current leadership is ineffectual, but what can you do? A whole lot, as it turns out. Start organizing the resistance. Let people know help is on the way.

Leo

Quickie:
Remember, your self-respect does not depend on what others think of you. You rock!

Overview:
When working with someone or something difficult, you need to gauge what the most effective and efficient tactics are before you make a move. You'll get a lot farther using charm than by trying to force the issue.

Sagittarius

Quickie:
Use a more direct manner when talking to authority figures. Be assertive and frank.

Overview:
Your recent demonstration of leadership skills at work leads to a more exclusive and remunerative position. Go ahead and accept, no matter what inner qualms you have. You're ready for this.

Taurus

Quickie:
This would be a good time to take a personal day. Spend time celebrating yourself.

Overview:
Is your conscience telling you that it's time to get down to the nitty-gritty, while your inner child just wants to drop everything and play? Listen to your gut instincts. You know the right thing to do.

Virgo

Quickie:
It took a while, but finally all your hard work has paid off. A long calm is coming.

Overview:
Ever hear that old saying, 'The harder I work, the luckier I get'? Well, think about it. You've got so much talent and so many gifts to share, but the opportunities to use them won't happen unless you get real.

Capricorn

Quickie:
All your plans are working so put things on autopilot for a while -- take a break!

Overview:
Even if the current circumstances look gloomy, have a little faith. Eventually, they're destined to reach a happy ending. The universe just needs some time to work out the perfect way to turn this situation around.

Gemini

Quickie:
Someone you're working with may soon be someone you're working for. Embrace it.

Overview:
A particularly difficult person is actually a spiritual lesson for you, but in a very annoying disguise. Try and see what life lesson or great truth this person is trying to communicate -- then send them on their way.

Libra

Quickie:
As you move out of your depressed state, be grateful that you let yourself feel it.

Overview:
There's an issue that's not being dealt with, and it's up to you to take the moral high ground. If you try to pretend it's not there, it could end up being much worse than it has to be. Be brave.

Aquarius

Quickie:
A new responsibility restricts you more than expected. Things will balance out soon.

Overview:
You're used to taking a leadership position, but that might actually confuse matters more right now, especially if the powers that be aren't sure which direction they want to go. Lie low for the time being.

Cancer

Quickie:
When someone swings between extreme opinions, they want to be told what to do.

Overview:
It's time to make a clean sweep of your life in the most important areas. That might mean cleaning out your closet -- literally. Or it might mean reevaluating certain situations that just don't work anymore.

Scorpio

Quickie:
Get in touch with your ambitions. Big or small, they're what you should aim for.

Overview:
Future plans can be solidified if you pay attention to what's going on in the moment. Stay grounded in the present and you'll be able to make the wisest decisions about what comes next

Pisces

Quickie:
Friends in high places are eager to help you, why won't you let them? Call them up.

Overview:
Make an effort to broaden your horizons both socially and professionally. Maybe this means taking a class or thinking about getting a higher degree. Maybe it's time to join a work-related association.
[color=#000000]

.......................................................................IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Priya
post Jan 27 2006, 10:49 PM
Post #17

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 25

Quickie:
It took a while, but finally all your hard work has paid off. A long calm is coming.

Overview:
Ever hear that old saying, 'The harder I work, the luckier I get'? Well, think about it. You've got so much talent and so many gifts to share, but the opportunities to use them won't happen unless you get real.

How very very true and mortifying. Sab jaan gaye hain, pehchaan gaye hain. sad1.gif Time to get off my **** and get down to serious work. cry.gif

IPB Image
+Quote Post
preet
post Jan 27 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #18

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 429

QUOTE(KHOBI @ Jan 27 2006, 09:42 PM) *
Pisces

Quickie:
Friends in high places are eager to help you, why won't you let them? Call them up.

Overview:
Make an effort to broaden your horizons both socially and professionally. Maybe this means taking a class or thinking about getting a higher degree. Maybe it's time to join a work-related association.
no no no no no!!!!! abhi to padhaayi khatam ki hai phir nahi padhungi look.gif hmmmm baaki job related toe thik boli Khobi!!!!! love.gif

"When beauty talks, nobody notices what grammar it uses"
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jan 28 2006, 04:18 AM
Post #19

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(preety @ Jan 27 2006, 11:04 PM) *

QUOTE(KHOBI @ Jan 27 2006, 09:42 PM) *
Pisces

Quickie:

Overview:
no no no no no!!!!! abhi to padhaayi khatam ki hai phir nahi padhungi look.gif hmmmm baaki job related toe thik boli Khobi!!!!! love.gif

preetzzz love.gif kiss.gif

.......................................................................IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jan 29 2006, 10:27 PM
Post #20

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Daily Overview for January 29, 2006

Aries

Quickie:
Ambitions are like friends -- if you have a lot, you'll always have something to do.

Overview:
An epiphany makes you aware of how your actions affect the people around you, from strangers to your dearest friends and family. Suddenly it's not so hard to act with understanding and compassion

Leo

Quickie:
If a relationship issue is distracting you, go get some quiet time to figure it out.

Overview:
You simply can't help it -- you attract attention just by being. However, it's a good time to tone down any outward flamboyance. A certain authority figure might be looking for trouble. Don't provide any.

Sagittarius

Quickie:
Instead of just defending your point of view, focus on exchanging new ideas today. blink.gif

Overview:
You can go far, especially with the stars backing your efforts at self-promotion. You know you've got the goods. Now it's just a matter of making sure the right people see how much you can do. sad.gif

Taurus

Quickie:
If their comment rubbed you the wrong way, call them on it -- stand up for yourself.

Overview:
Presenting someone with an endless list of what they do wrong and how they make you angry won't help. How would you feel if they did that to you? So try and keep all discussions on an even and mature keel.

Virgo

Quickie:
When your advice is sought, offer constructive ideas, not a cold critique. Use tact.

Overview:
Your intellect is supercharged, so take that enormous brain of yours and explore some new lands. (Mental landscapes work, too.) Your explorations at this time will really pay off in big ways.

Capricorn

Quickie:
Your vision of the future is about to change. Travel and language play a big role.

Overview:
You've got so many glorious things awaiting you, including travel opportunities, career changes and relationship renewals. Be patient, though -- they're still in the works. Relax for now instead.

Gemini

Quickie:
A trip down memory lane will show you just how radically things have changed.

Overview:
The stars are telling you that it's time to get out of a rut. The best way to do that? Take off for parts unknown as soon as you can. If you can't get out of town, explore a new neighborhood or see a foreign film.

Libra

Quickie:
A new intellectual connection pushes you to invest time into developing your brain.

Overview:
It's time for cooperation and collaboration to take precedence over just about anything else. You know there's a common goal in mind, so put aside any petty differences and focus on how to get there.

Aquarius

Quickie:
It will be hard to contain your excitement today when you finally get what you want.

Overview:
Music has more authority than language, especially when you're trying to communicate tricky matters of the heart. Take someone you love to a concert or make them a CD to get your energies harmonizing.

Cancer

Quickie:
Money has no value -- what you buy with money does. Crack open the rainy day fund.

Overview:
Having a clear sense of perspective about someone really close to you is difficult, but you absolutely need to get that into place before you discuss something near and dear to your heart. They may not be the right one to talk to.

Scorpio

Quickie:
It takes energy to always be open to new ideas -- but the effort always pays off.

Overview:
Yes, you might actually have a connection with this person on some ethereal plane, but pay attention to their actions in the here and now. Are they treating you as well as you deserve?

Pisces

Quickie:
Put more energy into your intellect today. Pick up an intimidating book and dig in.

Overview:
An urge to live authentically won't be ignored. It's time to put your money where your mouth is and pay attention to what matters. Stick to your guns and listen to your instincts, even if it means leaving a situation

+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jan 29 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #21

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Virgo

Quickie:
When your advice is sought, offer constructive ideas, not a cold critique. Use tact.

Overview:
Your intellect is supercharged, so take that enormous brain of yours and explore some new lands. (Mental landscapes work, too.) Your explorations at this time will really pay off in big ways.

Ayyo this one sounds rude to me cry.gif

N cry.gif
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jan 29 2006, 10:46 PM
Post #22

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 29 2006, 10:35 PM) *

Virgo

Quickie:

Overview:

Ayyo this one sounds rude to me cry.gif

N cry.gif

ke hoya nimzzz..................preeshan kya tumko RE........rollf.gif

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jan 29 2006, 11:19 PM
Post #23

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Zaira @ Jan 29 2006, 11:03 PM) *

... Stick to your guns and ....

blab.gif u got a gun blab.gif

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jan 29 2006, 11:25 PM
Post #24

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Zaira @ Jan 29 2006, 11:22 PM) *

QUOTE(KHOBI @ Jan 29 2006, 11:19 PM) *

... Stick to your guns and ....

blab.gif u got a gun blab.gif

LOL
Kia faaida? when never use it!!
U think, time to use it?--shoot all those two-faced ppl out there?? ninja.gif ninja.gif

shoot them...............shoot them..................i hate two-faced ppl.................if u were in short of bullets.............ask me............i'll help u to end those creatures mad.gif

+Quote Post
preet
post Jan 29 2006, 11:36 PM
Post #25

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(KHOBI @ Jan 29 2006, 10:27 PM) *

Pisces

Quickie:
Put more energy into your intellect today. Pick up an intimidating book and dig in.

Overview:
An urge to live authentically won't be ignored. It's time to put your money where your mouth is and pay attention to what matters. Stick to your guns and listen to your instincts, even if it means leaving a situation

Exactly!! mad.gif
I gotta do this--i have been fooled since long--now time to move on ninja.gif ninja.gif
headbang.gif she posts horrorscopes fot the day when it ends for me cry.gif so if i agree to it do you think i should leave home abhi ke abhi!!! ohmy.gif itni raat main kahaa jaau mere ko darr lagega cry.gif

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jan 29 2006, 11:37 PM
Post #26

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Zaira @ Jan 29 2006, 11:27 PM) *

LOL
okay!! thats great--lol--u made me laugh smile1.gif

haan na............i am from Afghanistan...........so i am not in short of weapons laugh.gif...........by the grace of US uncle and Russia Aunty we have many of those laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jan 29 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #27

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Abbe she said situation maane state in which you were at what EST she posted to be converted to IST.. not the place where you are now tongue.gif

N rollf.gif
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jan 29 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #28

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(preety @ Jan 29 2006, 11:36 PM) *

QUOTE(KHOBI @ Jan 29 2006, 10:27 PM) *

Pisces

Quickie:

Overview:

Exactly!! mad.gif
I gotta do this--i have been fooled since long--now time to move on ninja.gif ninja.gif
headbang.gif she posts horrorscopes fot the day when it ends for me cry.gif so if i agree to it do you think i should leave home abhi ke abhi!!! ohmy.gif itni raat main kahaa jaau mere ko darr lagega cry.gif

ohhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddd................that's funny laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
preet
post Jan 29 2006, 11:40 PM
Post #29

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

wahich naa bad situation main hi to hu and have misgivings about it instincs says leave it all and rush back home cry.gif mera kya hoga kaali-- er-- khobi!!!! kuch achcha nahi likh sakti sad1.gif

+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jan 29 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #30

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Ayyooooooooooooo poor preetz sad1.gif Rona nahi.. ham sab haina.. dont read these horrorscopes ok sad1.gif

N love.gif kiss.gif
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:02 PM