Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Rehearsal Track Of Aanewala Pal Janewala

, KK with pancham

Forum Rules Please read and thoroughly understand the forum rules and regulations:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rehearsal Track Of Aanewala Pal Janewala, KK with pancham
goodsongs
post Aug 30 2006, 10:37 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1393

Hi Friends,

I was searching other wesites and i saw someone uploaded a rehearsal track of a song Aanewala pal janewala hai.It's only a rehearsal audio.Someone got the track from a musician.Rd is talking and kishore is singning.please upload this audio track sunglasses2.gif sunglasses2.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
imjagdish
post Aug 31 2006, 09:30 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1637

Hi goodsongs,
A friend of mine did send me an apparent studio recording of KishoreDa and Pancham Da of this particular song (Aanewaala Pal) about 2 months back. After listening to this one many times, both of us were highly suspicious about it's authenticity and a lot of things were unclear; esp their voices. We just deleted that file. Hope you are not talking about some fake file angry.gif angry.gif

"It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure." -- Albert Einstein
+Quote Post
goodsongs
post Sep 2 2006, 11:18 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 1393

QUOTE(imjagdish @ Aug 31 2006, 09:30 AM) *

Hi goodsongs,
A friend of mine did send me an apparent studio recording of KishoreDa and Pancham Da of this particular song (Aanewaala Pal) about 2 months back. After listening to this one many times, both of us were highly suspicious about it's authenticity and a lot of things were unclear; esp their voices. We just deleted that file. Hope you are not talking about some fake file angry.gif angry.gif

I think you are talking about the same file.Thanks for the info

bye smile.gif
+Quote Post
kcp
post Sep 3 2006, 01:18 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 10

yes I heard a small clip of that distorted file over yahoo messenger from a friend yesterday night. and I am sure that this is taken by those kutte kameene log who find a friend of a particular lyricist/prominent--film-personality....take that friend to the lyricist's house and then make them play such rare clips take tape recorders under the shirts/pockets and record the stuff...

These are cheap guys...chor hain sab ke sab

sad1.gif

Regards

KCP
+Quote Post
unmeshpatil
post Sep 5 2006, 03:44 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 1275

I wonder if the music companies too have such recordings. Earlier Gulzar had released some of his treasures in the Cassette/CD "Pancham".
Incase anyone from HMV is listening or reading this I request them to release more such treasures. it will help us understand the art of creating film music and the thought process that goes in it.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 09:39 PM