Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Can We Start A Topic Did U Miss!

, Yes

> Hamara Radio Rules

All DJs, RJs and Listeners should abide by the rules mentioned in HF Guidelines -> Guidelines for DJ/RJs and Guidelines for HF Radio Listeners - http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=boardrules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can We Start A Topic Did U Miss!, Yes
harihar
post Jul 29 2006, 10:48 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 4243

Did you miss some presenter programme and u know you would have luvd 2 listen to it can the repsenter u/l it? My reason is very simple we are all in diff parts of the world and for some difficult to tune and for other like me my system is misbehaving and I desparately tried to log on to the radwa but just kept bouncing me with a HotKey msg missing something or the other and bang restart! angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
Let's have ur input. Of course totally dependent on request have the u/l for say a week and then delete. If not send if possible to the requesteer but if more than required nbrs prob;ems so let come up with a solution. Thx wink.gif

Nearly 15 viewers no comments sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful..... AND Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life. ~Ludwig van Beethoven
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Aug 17 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

You want the program to be u/l here for ppl who have missed it?

Well why is the need for that? The programs can be re-scheduled at a different time for ppl from diff zones - repeats may be done 3 to 4 times, but the probs lies in sending in personal invites and even then you cannot expect everyone to log and hear.

Sigh!
N
+Quote Post
august
post Aug 17 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3396

QUOTE(Nimii @ Aug 17 2006, 11:56 AM) *
You want the program to be u/l here for ppl who have missed it?

Well why is the need for that? The programs can be re-scheduled at a different time for ppl from diff zones - repeats may be done 3 to 4 times, but the probs lies in sending in personal invites and even then you cannot expect everyone to log and hear.

Sigh!
N

i think regular show and one repeat is fine but then listeners must not expect more repeats. unsure.gif

after the usual schedule of repeat program,
RJ can post outline and list of songs played in the program.

"Never explain - your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you anyhow."
- Elbert Hubbard
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:24 PM