Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Assam-agra-fatehpur Sikri-orchha

, Recent pix

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Assam-agra-fatehpur Sikri-orchha, Recent pix
aahat
post May 13 2006, 09:14 AM
Post #31

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1304

Personally I like the wildlife photos than the Taj and other man made structures. Thanks for uploading them. smile1.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nimii
post May 13 2006, 11:06 AM
Post #32

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Sriji i was in no shape to see what time or what I was eating.. remember all those tamil songs translations rollf.gif I was totally zapped!!!!

N laugh.gif
+Quote Post
rom
post May 13 2006, 12:41 PM
Post #33

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 233

QUOTE(Nimii @ May 13 2006, 08:45 AM) *

To be contd............

love.gif clap1.gif

THE INTELLIGENT MUST MAKE CONCESSIONS!
+Quote Post
Nimii
post May 13 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #34

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

rom ji ko kya hogaya ohmy.gif

grrr will be keyin in more.. thoda time dijiye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was real sleepy this morning cry.gif
+Quote Post
Nimii
post May 13 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #35

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nimii @ May 13 2006, 08:45 AM) *
Date 30th .. *yawn* the stupid alarm went vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and I am rammed it and pushed it off the shelf.. juz to remember that I had to catch the 6 am flight to Kolkata! In a zombie state I made myself a cuppa coffee and got ready.. My niece still in a sleepy state.. we reached airport in juz 20 mins(phew wah morning times ka jawab nahi .. no traffic wunly!) Checked in and jai ho prabhu ki.. the flight was on time.. 2 hrs 30 mins ka flight to Kolkata was pleasant.. I dozed off for sometime, and was woken up by wub.gif handsome steward Satpal servign me with a tetra pack drink.. Sipped and went back to sleep.. woke up again after sometime and brunch (as Sriji pointed) was served : yummy yummy dosas, cutlets to go with it.. Had my fill and went back to sleep again.. when the airhostess announced that the flight will soon land in Kolkata.. Bahaar ka taapman cry.gif was 31 deg only ohmy.gif woh kaisa! no idea.. it was 8.30 and my next flight to Guwahati was at 9.50 a.m.(Luckily I had checked my baggage thru.. so didnt have the hassle.. for the next security check tongue1.gif )

Got the Guwahati bound flight .. which reached Guwahati around 11ish..(the flight got delayed probably by 20 mins or so Indian Airlines ka jawab nahi tongue1.gif ) - chinese meal thaa.. (how I can miss that one out cry.gif no nice steward.. one khadoos airhostess tongue1.gif )

At Guwahati we were met by the NRL vehicle - Tata Cheverlotte and off we drove a good 5 hrs.. half the distance we fell asleep. Somewhere midway we stopped to catch a bite.. but it was so humid that only we could drink some coke/sprite. We reached Numaligarh Guest house around 5ish in the evening.. Checked into the guest house.. exhausting trip indeed. I had a shut eye for about 1/2 hr.. after that my aunt arrived..

To be contd............

The guest house was well situated inside the township of NRL and after 1/2 hr snooze I was all set for the visits .. we had been invited by NRL chief for high tea at the local club.. phir wahan se we went to the NRL-DPS principal's home for din din.. The evening went off well.. I was rested and slept well in the airconditioned room.

May 1 - The next morning we had to rise early to get to the sanctuary .. which is about 45 mins drive by car. The park is closed for safari by elephants (the elephants had a day off for labour day too I guess.. and must have felt relieved that Nimz is not gonna ride them rollf.gif ) from May 1.. so we had no alternatives but to go in our own private vehicle inside the park. We left for the park around 5.45 am. and the sun was up early.. (sun rises early in the eastern part of our country.. wish we had time zones like in the US mad.gif ) The Park safari by our car was about 2 hours and you guys can see the animals I saw.. It was a hot and sweaty weather.. we had a ranger (an assamese)travelling with us and he was quick and so sharp to notice the animals to show us!! Though it was a far shot of all animals it was exciting! I missed takin a snap of the jungle fowl which was so colourful! Sigh! The drive back from the sanctuary was not so bad and we drove straight to visit a tea estate. The owner had invited us over for brunch( Sriji did I get that right?). Mr. Joshi's house was awesome.. a typical tea estate house.. with a lovely garden. I was taken up with the orchids, bonsais and variety of plants he had. He had 2 great labrador dogs.. loved cuddling them up biggrin.gif wub.gif

From his home the factory was juz next door.. we had a conducted tour inside the factory.. and after I saw the elaborate processes our tea goes through so many machines ohmy.gif I decided every time i drink a cup of tea I would appreciate the labour that has been put in to fetch one good cup of tea!! We got a pack of tea (CTC aur leaves ka bhi) as gifty wink2.gif

Came back to the room and fell plop onto the bed.. the heat was getting to me again.. fell asleep and was up at 3.30 p.m. for the drive to see the brahmaputra (I was adamant to see the male river of our country tongue1.gif ) The drive was a bumpy one.. the road leading to the village where we could get to see the river was no good.. and when we reached we sighed a relief.. my head was spinnin after the drive and the heat.. The sight was no so attractive tongue1.gif.. the river was not a bounty one.. probably I shld have gone after the rains.. There was the expanse of the river flowing quietly not like the rapids of ganga.... and on the yonder side lay the machali islands.. which is the biggest islands.. There was ferry to go across.. but I resisted considering we were running out of time and had to get back to our guest house.

To be contd.. Day 3 May 2 biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
deep750
post May 26 2006, 03:03 AM
Post #36

Group Icon

Member No.: 1875

baaki ki photo kahan hai? aur ul kijiye smile1.gif

Pain is my Destiny and I can't Avoid it!
Me and my solitude occasionaly talk...
+Quote Post
Nimii
post May 26 2006, 08:53 AM
Post #37

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Kisi ne ghor nahi diya apne posting ka isliye rokh di.. rukhavat ke liye khed hai tongue1.gif
+Quote Post
vivekpm
post May 26 2006, 11:37 AM
Post #38

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 120

Nice pictures of the wildlife!!!

Somehow missed this thread earlier.

Cheers,

V i V e K ...

--------------------------------------------

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
-- Will Durant

+Quote Post
deep750
post May 26 2006, 01:12 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Member No.: 1875

mjau mjau-ji, abh to ghor ho raha hai wink2.gif...plz kuch aur tasweere ul kijie
and plz continue writing on the log from you travel

Pain is my Destiny and I can't Avoid it!
Me and my solitude occasionaly talk...
+Quote Post
Nimii
post May 26 2006, 02:09 PM
Post #40

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

blushf.gif Haan karti hoon puttaru!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
Nimii
post May 26 2006, 03:06 PM
Post #41

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

I can see vivz-dwitya here only laugh.gif Ok will start keyin rest of the travelogue and add the remaining pix!! Vivekaa.. tera Taj ka trip ka photo nahi hai kya?? What about the SA trip ka?? doh.gif
+Quote Post
vivekpm
post May 26 2006, 03:42 PM
Post #42

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nimii @ May 26 2006, 03:06 PM) *
I can see vivz-dwitya here only laugh.gif Ok will start keyin rest of the travelogue and add the remaining pix!! Vivekaa.. tera Taj ka trip ka photo nahi hai kya?? What about the SA trip ka?? doh.gif

Taj ke dher saare photos hain. Will upload them. SA trip was too short to go out and take pics sad1.gif

Cheers,

V i V e K ...

-- Will Durant

+Quote Post
Nimii
post May 26 2006, 05:52 PM
Post #43

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Haan SA mein match jeet ke aane ka prog thaa. isiliye time nahi mila tumhe photo keenchne ke liye ohmy.gif laugh.gif
+Quote Post
vivekpm
post May 26 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #44

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nimii @ May 26 2006, 05:52 PM) *
Haan SA mein match jeet ke aane ka prog thaa. isiliye time nahi mila tumhe photo keenchne ke liye ohmy.gif laugh.gif

Ji bilkul smile1.gif aur jo kaam karne gaya tha woh to kar hi aaya...

Cheers,

V i V e K ...

-- Will Durant

+Quote Post
Nimii
post May 26 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #45

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Lo kallo baat aur hame ab tak treat bhi nahi mila angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

entrance to Agra fort

Attached Image

Deewane_e_khas

Attached Image

Mansingh Hotel room - where I stayed blushf.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:10 AM