Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hasrat Jaipuri A Genious Shayar

, Songs of Hasrat

> Hasrat Jaipuri A Genious Shayar, Songs of Hasrat
Rating  5
bawlachintu
post Jun 5 2006, 12:14 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 743

O janewale mudke jara dekhte jana

Film:Shri 420
Music:Shanker Jaikishan

Here is the best singer of universe

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw ."

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
nasir
post Aug 31 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 5763

I believe Hasrat Saab was a Romantic Poet without being pompous or verbose. He weaved his own romantic feelings into his lyrics, i.e. he was more a subjective poet comparatively. Not to speak of his visiting locations to put some real life into his lyrics. For example, Bedardi Baalma from the film Arzoo was written in the sylvan surroundings of Beautiful Kashmir. The lyrics of Badan pe Sitaare too were written by actualizing the situation.

Shortly after Jaipuri's death in 1999, at the age of eighty-one, composer Naushad said, "Hasratsaheb was a good human being and Urdu poet. He was loved by one-and-all in the film industry and was one of the last pillars of the RK Studios."

From the forties till the late eighties he charmed the film world with his scintillating lyrics in about 200 films.
Rafi Saab has sung at least 225 songs penned by Hasrat Jaipuri. Some of my personal favourites are:

DIL KA BHANWAR KARE PUKAAR,
GHAM UTHAANE KE LIYE,
FALSAFA PYAAR KA...
GAR TUM BHULA NA DOGE..
EHSAAN TERA HOGA...
TERI PYAARI PYAARI SURAT KO.
BAHARON PHOOL BARSAO..
JO GUZAR RAHI HAI MUJHPAR
Title song: TUMSE ACHCHA KAUN HAI...
MERI MUHABBAT JAWAAN RAHEGI
EK BUT BANAAOONGA...
TAQDEER KA FASAANA
TU MERE SAAMNE HAI..
TUM MUJHE YUN..
YEH AANSOO MERE DIL KI..
YEH MERA PREM PATRA PADH KAR.

The fact is I love all his lyrics as sung by the Immortal Rafi Saab.

By the way, when I watched Hasrat Sahaab in his TV interview some years ago, I was simply glued to my seat. Such was the irresistable charm of his expressions, his shairees, his personal incidents, his experiences and anecdotes.

NASIR.

NASIR
Teri Khushi me.n Khush Tera banda khidmatgaar hai,
Banda hoo.n mai.n Tera Tuu mera Parwardigaar hai
+Quote Post
nasir
post Sep 5 2006, 10:53 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 5763

QUOTE(nasir @ Aug 31 2006, 05:31 PM) *

I believe Hasrat Saab was a Romantic Poet without being pompous or verbose. He weaved his own romantic feelings into his lyrics, i.e. he was more a subjective poet comparatively. Not to speak of his visiting locations to put some real life into his lyrics. For example, Bedardi Baalma from the film Arzoo was written in the sylvan surroundings of Beautiful Kashmir. The lyrics of Badan pe Sitaare too were written by actualizing the situation.

Shortly after Jaipuri's death in 1999, at the age of eighty-one, composer Naushad said, "Hasratsaheb was a good human being and Urdu poet. He was loved by one-and-all in the film industry and was one of the last pillars of the RK Studios."

From the forties till the late eighties he charmed the film world with his scintillating lyrics in about 200 films.
Rafi Saab has sung at least 225 songs penned by Hasrat Jaipuri. Some of my personal favourites are:

DIL KA BHANWAR KARE PUKAAR,
GHAM UTHAANE KE LIYE,
FALSAFA PYAAR KA...
GAR TUM BHULA NA DOGE..
EHSAAN TERA HOGA...
TERI PYAARI PYAARI SURAT KO.
BAHARON PHOOL BARSAO..
JO GUZAR RAHI HAI MUJHPAR
Title song: TUMSE ACHCHA KAUN HAI...
MERI MUHABBAT JAWAAN RAHEGI
EK BUT BANAAOONGA...
TAQDEER KA FASAANA
TU MERE SAAMNE HAI..
TUM MUJHE YUN..
YEH AANSOO MERE DIL KI..
YEH MERA PREM PATRA PADH KAR.

The fact is I love all his lyrics as sung by the Immortal Rafi Saab.

By the way, when I watched Hasrat Sahaab in his TV interview some years ago, I was simply glued to my seat. Such was the irresistable charm of his expressions, his shairees, his personal incidents, his experiences and anecdotes.

NASIR.

One thing more I would like to add, though a small one. I noted that he has the habit of using some persian elements in his songs with a remarkable effect. For example:
O mere Shah-e-Khooban... O meri Jaane Jaanaanan...
Chashme Baddoor,
and.. Nargise Mastaana... which also seems to be a translation of some farsi expression.

NASIR.

NASIR
Teri Khushi me.n Khush Tera banda khidmatgaar hai,
Banda hoo.n mai.n Tera Tuu mera Parwardigaar hai
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
bawlachintu   Hasrat Jaipuri A Genious Shayar   Jun 5 2006, 12:14 AM
akbaralibhai   Thank you for this gem Bawlachintu.   Jun 5 2006, 03:43 AM
princeali   I totally agree, he was a genius poet, I feel he h...   Jun 6 2006, 02:01 AM
bawlachintu   I totally agree, he was a genius poet, I feel he ...   Jun 6 2006, 03:38 AM
shabbirkumar786   I totally agree, he was a genius poet, I feel he ...   Feb 25 2007, 06:59 PM
nasir   I totally agree, he was a genius poet, I feel he...   Feb 26 2007, 05:24 PM
bawlachintu   I totally agree, he was a genius poet, I feel he...   Feb 28 2007, 04:29 AM
poonam   [quote name='princeali' post='262190' date='Jun ...   Mar 1 2007, 12:38 AM
bawlachintu   This ghazal brings to mind Ahmed Faraz's famou...   Jun 6 2006, 03:44 AM
mmuk2004   This ghazal brings to mind Ahmed Faraz's famo...   Jun 7 2006, 01:27 AM
bawlachintu   This ghazal brings to mind Ahmed Faraz's fam...   Jun 13 2006, 09:12 PM
mmuk2004   Another beauty from Suhagan, this one also had the...   Jun 15 2006, 01:47 AM
bawlachintu   Thanks Madhavi. A complex, yet sweet to hear compo...   Jun 16 2006, 09:28 PM
bawlachintu   Those fond of good quality stuff: Geeta's voi...   Aug 31 2006, 03:13 PM
nasir   I believe Hasrat Saab was a Romantic Poet without ...   Aug 31 2006, 05:31 PM
nasir   I believe Hasrat Saab was a Romantic Poet without...   Sep 5 2006, 10:53 PM
Jay   Thnx for the efforts friends! Hasrat ji zindab...   Sep 5 2006, 05:42 AM
Sukesh Hoogan   Two of the best of Hasrat Jaipuri 01) mohabbat ki...   Apr 5 2007, 05:20 PM
Sukesh Hoogan   Two of the best of Hasrat Jaipuri 01) mohabbat ki...   Apr 5 2007, 05:26 PM
bawlachintu   Jo guzar rahi hai mujhpar Film: Mere Huzoor Music...   Feb 25 2007, 05:14 PM
bawlachintu   One Hasrat's melody is here: Bichhua Film: R...   Apr 2 2007, 09:41 PM
bawlachintu   One more :old is gold Welcome Saurabh ----------...   Apr 4 2007, 06:02 PM
Prasanth   hw to get the songs of Abshaar e ghazal?   Jun 7 2007, 12:17 AM
bawlachintu   hw to get the songs of Abshaar e ghazal? Album i...   Jun 19 2007, 07:05 PM
mmuk2004   Taking about romantic Hasrat... Ehsaan Tera Hog...   Jun 19 2007, 11:15 PM
bawlachintu   Taking about romantic Hasrat... And one gets a ...   Jun 20 2007, 09:51 PM
bawlachintu   Aaye bahar banke lubha kar Film: Rajhath Singer: ...   Oct 14 2007, 01:14 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:28 PM