Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The 5'o Clock Show

, Tune in daily on our very own HF Radio

> Hamara Radio Rules

All DJs, RJs and Listeners should abide by the rules mentioned in HF Guidelines -> Guidelines for DJ/RJs and Guidelines for HF Radio Listeners - http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=boardrules

> The 5'o Clock Show, Tune in daily on our very own HF Radio
Pradeep
post Oct 31 2005, 08:06 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Yesterday I've started on my blog sort of a radio show and titled it - The 5'O Clock Show. I've kept it for a max of 30 minutes daily. If I have some topic, I'll speak out or I'll simply play 5 to 6 songs. I am not limiting myself to old (my fav) ; I'll blend the show with talks - all that is happening around me, Indian music .. old, new, ghazals, dialogues, humor, clips from other radio shows and everything that I can possibly think of.

If you have any questions, dedications, sandes as well you could PM me. I'll post the script of each session and the name of the songs that I played, on this thread. So the members who have missed the show can read through it and shout at me.

Due to various network congestion issues, I'll stream this show in 48kbps ACC+ Format. To listen you will have to use the latest version of winamp and enjoy high cd quality audio.

Show Timings

India - 10.30 PM
New York - Noon
Islamabad - 10:00 PM
Singapore - 1:00 AM

More cities and countries

kuch bhi nahin hai tera mol, boli na badi bol, khilona tu maati ka...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:55 AM