Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

A Great Composer

, Inspirations

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Great Composer, Inspirations
imjagdish
post Feb 25 2005, 06:40 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1637

I often wonder why this forum is least frequented ...hardly any post. But i guess most of Madan Mohan's compositions must be discussed either as Rafi or Lata numbers.. Anyway, I just came across this website which gives the inspired hindi movie songs and their inspirations.

http://www.iespana.es/i2fs/

There could be more, but this site lists only one song of Madan Mohan as being inspired....Original music bhi to chalta hai....and Madan sahab did not have 70 surs to play around with.... Just wanted to share this info with you people.

"It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure." -- Albert Einstein
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
aek
post May 27 2005, 10:20 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2391

Truly the original composer..

Tum jo mil gaye ho..tou lagta hain jaise..
Ke jahaan mil gaya..!

QUOTE(imjagdish @ Feb 24 2005, 08:10 PM)
I often wonder why this forum is least frequented ...hardly any post. But i guess most of Madan Mohan's compositions must be discussed either as Rafi or Lata numbers.. Anyway, I just came across this website which gives the inspired hindi movie songs and their inspirations.

http://www.iespana.es/i2fs/

There could be more, but this site lists only one song of Madan Mohan as being inspired....Original music bhi to chalta hai....and Madan sahab did not have 70 surs to play around with.... Just wanted to share this info with you people.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:50 PM