Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Khuda Ke Liye - In The Name Of God

, All about the movie

> Khuda Ke Liye - In The Name Of God, All about the movie
Aurous
post Jul 17 2007, 05:54 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7761

Below are the links for teasers of the soon-to-be released Shoaib Mansoor movie Khuda Ke Liye - In The Name Of God starring Shan, Iman Ali, Fawad Ahmed, Naseeruddin Shah, Hameed Sheikh, Austin Marie Sayre, Larry Neumann, Rasheed Naz, Naeem Tahir, Seemin Raheel, Humayun Kazmi, Najeeb Ullah Anjum, Ayub Khosa, Rufus Graham, Angela Williams, Alex Edwards

BackGround Music: Rohail Hayat

Vocals: Ahmad Jahanzeb, Shuja Haider, Farah Zala, Ammar Hasan, Khawar Jawad, Faiza Mujahid, Saeen Zahoor,Zara Madani

Lyrics: Shoaib Mansoor, Bulhey Shah, Faiza Mujahid

Music: Ahmed Jahanzeb

Movie Release: 20th July 2007

Music Release: 7th July 2007

Khuda Ke Liye - In The Name Of God - Shan Teaser

Khuda Ke Liye - In The Name Of God - Fawad Teaser

Khuda Ke Liye - In The Name Of God - Rasheed Naz Teaser

Khuda Ke Liye - In The Name Of God - Iman Teaser

Khuda Ke Liye - In The Name Of God - Naseer Teaser
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Inaam
post Jul 20 2007, 02:46 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 187

Ya, Mujahid, I know --- but unfortunately agle week tak bohat busy hoon yaar sad1.gif next week hi dekhne ja sakoonga.

Shoeb Mansoor is the last hope for our dying film industry. I am so happy that finally he decided to make a movie. One of my friends, who is a journalist, watched the premier show in Karachi, he says you can compare this movie with any international movie.

+Quote Post
Aurous
post Jul 20 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7761

QUOTE(Inaam @ Jul 20 2007, 02:46 AM) *

Shoeb Mansoor is the last hope for our dying film industry. I am so happy that finally he decided to make a movie. One of my friends, who is a journalist, watched the premier show in Karachi, he says you can compare this movie with any international movie.

That's right Inaam bhai. I hope it does well. That will be a big boost to the film industry. Shoaib Mansoor has made this one straight from the heart. Very relevant theme. Only one ques - will it release in India? huh.gif

I have an issue and a serious one at that. I just don't understand one thing. When Pakistan can produce good high-quality TV serials, why can't there be good movies out of Lollywood? I haven't seen a single Pakistani movie but when PTV used to air here in India, I used to follow the serials religiously. I mean there are so many talented actors in Pakistan. Humayun Saeed, Moin Akhtar, Zia Moheuddin, Behroz Sabzwari, Sadia Imam and many more...

Some of the serials that I've really enjoyed are:

1) Hawayein -- with the central character Mir Muhammad (don't remember the actor's real name), the singer-actress Komal and others

2) Laag -- Rauf Khalid, Zeba Bakhtiyar, Nirma, Nayyar Ejaz, Nadia Khan.

- This one focussed on the ongoing freedom struggle in Occupied Kashmir and the atrocities of Indian forces on its people in general and the Mujahideen in particular. I would give it 5/5... wub.gif

IPB Image
Rauf Khalid

3) Family Front -- Samina Ahmad, absolutely hilarious, loved the character Azam (the head of the family)... laugh.gif

Heard a lot about Tanhaiyan, Alpha Bravo Charlie but sadly never got to watch them. Another good one was Shiraazah but don't remember anything about it.

Also, there was a one-episode comedy serial starring Moin Akhtar where Moin's family used to live in a small house and never paid the rent. The landlord had to literally beg for the rent but Moin & his son used to torture him so much with sher-o-shayari that he used to freak out...Really minblowing performance by Moin & his son there. Do you, by any chance remember the title of the serial? I've a feeling it was Half Plate but I'm not too sure unsure.gif

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
mujahid   Khuda Ke Liye - In The Name Of God   Jul 17 2007, 05:54 PM
Inaam   Yesssss!!!!! Finally we made a...   Jul 19 2007, 03:42 PM
mujahid   Yesssss!!!!! Finally we made ...   Jul 19 2007, 03:53 PM
IDOL   Yesssss!!!!! Finally [b][u]we...   Aug 1 2007, 11:01 PM
Inaam   Yesssss!!!!! Finally [b][u]w...   Aug 2 2007, 12:33 AM
mujahid   [quote name='Inaam' post='393260' date='Jul 19 2...   Aug 3 2007, 04:13 PM
IDOL   [quote name='Inaam' post='393260' date='Jul 19 2...   Aug 3 2007, 10:26 PM
mujahid   aha!..........i know pakistan made many movie...   Aug 3 2007, 10:52 PM
IDOL   [quote name='IDOL' post='398443' date='Aug 3 2007...   Aug 4 2007, 12:44 AM
insolace   Never have I expected such brilliant cinema from L...   Aug 22 2007, 06:42 AM
Inaam   Ya, Mujahid, I know --- but unfortunately agle wee...   Jul 20 2007, 02:46 AM
mujahid   Shoeb Mansoor is the last hope for our dying film...   Jul 20 2007, 07:40 PM
Inaam   That's right Inaam bhai. I hope it does well....   Jul 20 2007, 11:20 PM
mujahid   I am not sure about it, Mujahid. But I am sure th...   Jul 21 2007, 11:15 AM
Inaam   Do you use torrents? You can share them with tor...   Jul 21 2007, 03:29 PM
mujahid   I dont know any thing about torrents :( Infact I ...   Jul 21 2007, 05:52 PM
Inaam   Khuda Kay Liye premieres KARACHI: Shoaib Mansoor’s...   Jul 22 2007, 12:10 PM
Inaam   I have just watched the movie :P Wow!!...   Jul 30 2007, 11:39 PM
mujahid   I have just watched the movie :P Wow!!...   Jul 31 2007, 11:49 PM
Inaam   I have no idea, Mujahid. Lekin agar iska DVD relea...   Aug 1 2007, 12:33 AM
mujahid   I have no idea, Mujahid. Lekin agar iska DVD rele...   Aug 1 2007, 12:34 PM
Inaam   For God’s sake, watch this film By Mohsin Sayee...   Aug 17 2007, 01:45 AM
try_once06   thanks   Sep 25 2007, 04:05 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:53 AM