Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

chandni chowk

Forum Rules Please read and thoroughly understand the forum rules and regulations:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> chandni chowk
cinemaniac2
post Nov 14 2003, 08:45 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 107

Hi!
i was a member at yahoo- rafi- really had a good time there-but was unable to participate for the last three months because of the indian govt. dictat.
yahoo groups have started again and i learned about this group a few days ago and am very happy to join u folks again.

i am posting two songs
i referred to hindi film kosh which is a very good source for old hindi music.
zameen bhi wohi hain is listed as a mukesh song and the other song by lata is not listed at all.
btw- the tune of the song by lata- tera dil kahan hai is used again by Roshan in mamta- rahen na rahen hum

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Pradeep
post Nov 14 2003, 09:39 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Welcome to this new forum cinemaniac. Thanks for those lovely jems. I did not find the listing of the song Tera Dil Kahan Hai from Chandni Chowk. Could you please provide lyricist information for this song? For Chandni Chowk, we have Majrooh, Shailendra, Raja Mehdi Khan as lyricists. The singer seems like Asha.. and not Lata. True, the music is indeed same for Rahe Na Rahe Ham.

kuch bhi nahin hai tera mol, boli na badi bol, khilona tu maati ka...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
omprakash
post Nov 14 2003, 10:07 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

Hello Pradeep

Pl try the URL "http://members.tripod.com/~ATMJH/472.html" wher details of Chandni Chowk is given. You are right that singer is Asha.

Omprakash
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 09:37 AM