Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Happy B'day Shabir Mukar Sahab

, Happy B'day Shabir Mukar Sahab

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Happy B'day Shabir Mukar Sahab, Happy B'day Shabir Mukar Sahab
nkc
post Oct 24 2009, 06:24 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 136369

Hello Shabir Kumar Sahb,
I wish you very very happy B'day which is on Oct 25th. May god bless with you over 100years of life. May god bless you agaion with superb singing career and you again become an icon signer of hindi film Industry. Thanks for your work which you have done so far. your fans like me are dependent on yuor old songs which can never be recreated.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
oye_sonu
post Oct 24 2009, 10:40 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2547

QUOTE(nkc @ Oct 24 2009, 06:24 PM) *

Hello Shabir Kumar Sahb,
I wish you very very happy B'day which is on Oct 25th. May god bless with you over 100years of life. May god bless you agaion with superb singing career and you again become an icon signer of hindi film Industry. Thanks for your work which you have done so far. your fans like me are dependent on yuor old songs which can never be recreated.

Sach mein kal hai Bday ?

Aye Shabbir ye dua meri ..oooo
Aye Shabbir ye dua meri .... Tohfa hai sonu ka gift.gif
Sau saal tak rahe ye zamaana bahaar ka ! ( Shabbir's hit song from Pyar kiya hai pyar karnege )

Hum ne tum se pyar kiya hai pyar karenge !

May we get more songs from you ! and may god bless you with the best in future life ! clap1.gif

Sonu

PS :NKC ji kindly please correct the spelling of kumar in the thread title !

This post has been edited by oye_sonu: Oct 24 2009, 10:42 PM

forgive me if I miss replying or reading ur post............bit busy :-( !
Duniya ne kitna samjhaya, kaun hai apna kaun paraya
Phir bhi dil ki chot chhupa kar humne aapka dil behalya
Khud hi mar mitne ki ye zid hai hamaari......
sach hai duniya waalon hum hain anari !

......back to basics!!!

My artists :-
Shankar Jaikishan- Composers with magical touch !!

This year we CELEBRATE 60 years of Shankar Jaikishan music . come join the celebrations !
Join the SJ fans group for more information :
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/shankarjaikishan/

Join FACEBOOK shankar jaikishan group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123537751015751
+Quote Post
surhall
post Oct 25 2009, 01:52 AM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 86

sangeet ka safar
HAPPY DAY IN LIFE

The '80s thus became the era of Rafi clones, when as many as three playback singers did their best to sound just like the late great singer. This trio of Rafi-inspired singers — Shabbir Kumar, Anwar and Mohammad Aziz — burst upon the Bollywood music scene at almost the same time. (Funnily enough, all three also faded out of Hindi films at the same time in the early '90s, driven out by changing tastes of audience who now preferred remixes to Rafi soundalikes.)

After delivering a string of hits in the '80s, playback singer Kumar is now clawing his way to a comeback.
"Every man faces such a phase at some time in his life. Rafisahab had to bow out of the industry and he made a come back again after six years [from 1971 to 1976]. I am on my way too,'' he says, philosophically. "I have sung in a few recent movies; among them Aa Ab Laut Chalein, Awara Pagal Deewana and Aan — Men at Work.''

Playback for leading actors

He has worked with all the leading music directors, including RD Burman, Kalyanji-Anandji, Rajesh Roshan, Anu Malik, Ismail Darbar and A.R. Rahman. He has sung playback for leading actors from Dilip Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan to Govinda and Suniel Shetty.

But the film offers have been few and far between since 1990.
Kumar says he has been busy in the interim. "I live in the hearts of my fans all over the world who invite me for shows and love to hear me sing live. Besides studio recordings, I perform at live shows.''

For Dubai fans of Rafi, this weekend's concert should be a treat. Kumar's Friday evening concert, R For Rafi: A Tribute to Mohammad Rafi, reprises several Rafi hits as well as Kumar's own hits.

"I have performed a lot of shows in Dubai and I love the audience here. They demand rare songs which I enjoy singing. This is a city of music lovers. And I am thankful to Leo Art Event Management who have invited me, I am looking forward to meet my fans soon inshallah!''

Kumar believes his idolising of Rafi (whom he calls Rafisahab, as most fans do) was providence. The story goes that when Kumar attended Rafi's funeral in 1980, his pen fell into Rafi's open grave. Kumar interpreted it as a divine portent that he was to be Rafi's successor.

Blessed

Today, Kumar continues to live in Mumbai city. "I have a beautiful loving family with my wife and my three children. My eldest daughter is married and settled in Dubai. All three of my children are blessed by Allah with the talent for singing. And my son has also mastered the keyboard and composes really good music.''

After so many years of performing Rafi hits, does he have any favourites? "I love all the songs he has sung, it's like asking me which of my three children I love the most. Each of his songs teaches me a thousand new ways to sing. I get to learn a lot.''

"I started my singing career in 1967 in Vadodara city, in the western Indian state of Gujarat,'' Shabbir recalls. "When I was starting out in music in Vadodara, the song which won me recognition was Mere Dushman Tu Meri Dosti Ko Tarse, sung by my guru, Rafisahab, from the film Aaye Din Bahar Ke. It was composed by Laxmikant Pyarelal and written by Anand Bakshi. Hence this song is very close to my heart.

Rafisahab's fans in different parts of the world have their own favourites. I get requests for ghazals, in other places for comic songs or romantic ones.''

"Zindagi har kadam ek nayi jung hai,'' he sings flawlessly, from one of his own hits. Translated it means, life is a new battle every step of the way. "I don't believe in quitting and am not out of the industry. I am still in it!, '' he says.

Notable songs

Jab Hum Jawan Honge from Betaab (1983)
Tumse Milkar Naa Jaane Kyon from Pyaar Jhukata Naheen (1985)
Jeet Jayenge Hum from Meri Jung (1985)
Naa Maange Sona Chandi (parody) from Mr India
Gori Hai Kalaiyan from Aaj Ka Arjun (1990)
Sochna Kya from Ghayal (1990)
Zeehal-e-Musqeen from Ghulami
Pyar Kiya Nahi Jaata from Woh Saat Din
Saari Duniya Ka Bojh from Coolie

dhall

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ranker
post Nov 4 2009, 05:15 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 55978

Shabbirji's birthday is on 26th October and its very very rare that his Wife shares the same Birthdate... So both celebrates their birthday together. Is'nt it Amazing guys. :-)
+Quote Post
nkc
post Nov 24 2009, 07:04 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Here are few songs of Shabbir Kumar Sahab:

- Movie: Aadat Se Majboor
Singer: Shabbir Kumar
Bitrate: 64 kbps
Duration: 7:00
Format: MP3

- Movie: Aag Ka dariya
Singer: Shabbir Kumar, Lata mangeshkar
Bitrate: 128 kbps
Duration: 6:26

- Movie: Aag Ka Dariya
Bitrate: 128 kbps
Duration: 6:12
+Quote Post
nkc
post Dec 2 2009, 06:15 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

- Movie: Aaj Ka Arjun
Singer: Shabbir Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar
Bitrate: 160 kbps
Duration: 9:40

- Movie: Aag Ka Gola
Bitrate: 160 kbps
Duration: 2:46

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:30 AM