Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Blow-based On True Story

, Starring Johnny Depp

> Blow-based On True Story, Starring Johnny Depp
humble_rafi
post Mar 15 2008, 01:53 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1609

I saw Blow last week, and I think its one of Johnny Depp's under-rated movies.Perhaps because not many people appreciate watching a movie based on drugs.

This movie is abit different, which does not deal with evils of drugs.Its the story of an American who achieve The Dream American Dreams by drug-dealing.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
I NEVER HEARD AN ANGEL SINGING,YES I HEARD MOHAMMED RAFI SAHAB.

I LOVE THEE RAFI SAHAB

Saanson Ki Maala Pay, Simron Main Pi Ka Naam......Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Sahab
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Sangeet
post Mar 16 2008, 12:30 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 6366

Edward Scissorhands is my fav too. Whatever happened to Winonna Ryder? It has been a while since I saw her. last year (or was it year before) I saw her in some anime sort of film with Keanu ...gave me so much headache had to turn it off in first 20 minutes.

And Yes yes Blow totally rocks.. Apart from Johnny , Cruz looked very very fresh also tongue1.gif

I haven't seen Man who Cried..Now since its in your list of his top performance I need to give it a dekkho. wink.gif

*adds it to the Netflix Q. (Eeeks! It has Christina Ricci..don't like her films. but will have to make a exception just like for Sleepy Hollow laugh.gif )

Sangeet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obscure Albums of 60s/70s/80s/90s
Random Obscure Tracks from 70s-90s
Kavita K - Down The Years
Need Info
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:41 AM