Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

"love Is Just" By Usha Utthup

, Anybody Has It?

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "love Is Just" By Usha Utthup, Anybody Has It?
Teddybear
post Jun 2 2005, 07:20 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 944

Hello Folks,
I am looking for this beautiful English pop song from the classic Malayalam movie " Chattakkari" starring Lakshmi, Mohan and Adoor Baasi. I looked in almost every music store in India I could walk in to but couldn't find the soundtrack CD of this movie......
The song was sung by Usha Utthup is a throwback to the 60s, 70s pop music, beautifully composed by Devarajan. It goes like this " Love Is Just Around The Corner...."
If anyone can help me out with a good quality upload ( Vinyl or CD rip ), I'll appreicate it. Thanks.
Sham
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gkshyam
post Jun 23 2005, 05:57 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 2035

Looking for Malayalam songs sung by Usha Uthup.......Anyone can help????? unsure.gif

Well...I recently happened to see a programme on TV...organised FOR the Indian sports people........and Apart from the various items....and performances.......the finale was.....Usha Uthup, Shankar Mahadevan and Hema Sardesai (She was more of a spectator.... tongue.gif) together on stage.....belting out Requests ("Farmaaish") from the various Sports-stars.......and in my memory....one of the hockey or football players....(Think it was I.M.Vijayan...) requested for a song from Usha Uthup "Ende Keralam..Ethra Sundaram..."......And she promptly heeded his request....and sang that so well..... smile1.gif smile.gif

Love Music....... LOVE GK
+Quote Post
Lata
post Jun 24 2005, 07:29 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 69

Has Usha Uthup only sung English songs in Malayalam/Tamil movies? The other day I heard two songs" Under the mango tree " from Madana Maaligai. " Life is a flower " from Mel Naatu marumagal.
+Quote Post
gkshyam
post Jun 25 2005, 02:07 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 2035

QUOTE(gkshyam @ Jun 23 2005, 05:57 PM)
Looking for Malayalam songs sung by Usha Uthup.......Anyone can help????? unsure.gif

Well...I recently happened to see a programme on TV...organised FOR the Indian sports people........and Apart from the various items....and performances.......the finale was.....Usha Uthup, Shankar Mahadevan and Hema Sardesai (She was more of a spectator.... tongue.gif) together on stage.....belting out Requests ("Farmaaish") from the various Sports-stars.......and in my memory....one of the hockey or football players....(Think it was I.M.Vijayan...) requested for a song from Usha Uthup "Ende Keralam..Ethra Sundaram..."......And she promptly heeded his request....and sang that so well..... smile1.gif smile.gif

Going by my earlier post....I've a feeling she may have sung Malayalam songs too....(I think she's a Pallakad too.....) Did you hear her at the Tribute to Lata Mangeshkar concert..on her Last birthday.....in which all the other singers (young and old) sang Lata's songs in 'their' style???? Well....Usha Uthup sang "Bindiya Chamkegi".....great one.......And then.....as she finished....she suddenly became very emotional seeing Lata in front of her....and she started crying.......and said....it was my dream..etc..etc......Can I please Hug you Lataji....can I plss touch your feet........and she started talking to herself in Tamil....."Ayyoo.....Naan Enna Pannarado......." and broke down........and she rushed down from the stage and went and touched LataJi's feet...and hugged her......etc..et.c.....Paavam.....Very emotional scene........ sad1.gif cry.gif

Going by those 3-4 words in Tamil that came out from her mouth that day.....I guess she's Pallakkaad.... wink2.gif

Love Music....... LOVE GK
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:09 AM