Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Can Someone Plz Post Ek Bangla Bane Nyara

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can Someone Plz Post Ek Bangla Bane Nyara
sheeru
post Jun 2 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

I have searched high and low for this song...actually 2 years to be exact...where I live there aren't many video stores that sells old CD"s...so plz can someone here help me out...i have been from forum to forum...but no one has this song...most dont even know the legend Saigal Saab...which is very sad indeed...plz can someone post the mp3 version of KL SAIGAL'S Ek bangla bane nyara from the movie president...thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
harihar
post Jun 2 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 4243

QUOTE(sheeru @ Jun 2 2006, 03:49 PM) *

I have searched high and low for this song...actually 2 years to be exact...where I live there aren't many video stores that sells old CD"s...so plz can someone here help me out...i have been from forum to forum...but no one has this song...most dont even know the legend Saigal Saab...which is very sad indeed...plz can someone post the mp3 version of KL SAIGAL'S Ek bangla bane nyara from the movie president...thanks in advance.

Post to kar sakte hain lekin aap download kaise karoge ???? unsure.gif

Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful..... AND Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life. ~Ludwig van Beethoven
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jun 2 2006, 05:43 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Sheeru ji I got your private msg.. Please take the trusted membership and one of us wil definitely u/l it here biggrin.gif

N biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Mukeshfan
post Aug 11 2006, 10:23 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1211

We like to share with you Sheeru,
We have this song in our collection but do become a trusted meber
that is the only way to d/l songs here

Regards,
MUKESHFAN

Ke deke jeh awaaz koi har ghari bulaye phir jaye joh uspaar kabhi laut ke na aye
jeh bhed hai kaisa koyee kuchh to bataana dhundenge har jagaah par kal tera thikaana
AA LAUT KE AAJA MERE MEET TUJHE MERE GEET BULATE HAI !!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:50 AM