Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Talent Showcase

, sing and share KS gems!!!

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Talent Showcase, sing and share KS gems!!!
kishoreda
post Dec 8 2006, 02:41 PM
Post #31

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1816

QUOTE(shazaad @ Dec 3 2006, 08:14 PM) *

iam a big kumar sanu fan i can,t agree witheverything you say also i donot just like one singer, i listen to every singer there is you cannot tell me there no songs at all that you like from singers. furthermore i never heard asha bhosle singing off key or nasaly , she has total control of her voice high pitch and low pitch,.
this is my opinion so don,t take any offense. take care and enjoy listening to what you like.

laugh.gif shazaad ji that member posted that post over 1 year ago, by now god knows where he/she is ???
i hope you can find him/her in real life to take revenge....

Kuchh To Log Kahenge Logon Ka Kaam Hai Kehena
Chorro Beqaar Ki Baaton Mein Kahin Beet Na Jaaye Raina

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
shazaad
post Dec 14 2006, 02:46 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Member No.: 7620

QUOTE(kishoreda @ Dec 8 2006, 05:11 PM) *

iam a big kumar sanu fan i can,t agree witheverything you say also i donot just like one singer, i listen to every singer there is you cannot tell me there no songs at all that you like from singers. furthermore i never heard asha bhosle singing off key or nasaly , she has total control of her voice high pitch and low pitch,.
this is my opinion so don,t take any offense. take care and enjoy listening to what you like.

laugh.gif shazaad ji that member posted that post over 1 year ago, by now god knows where he/she is ???

thanks for the info
+Quote Post
vaichatt1
post Nov 3 2007, 04:49 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

Member No.: 2346

QUOTE(kurtcobain @ May 20 2005, 01:25 PM) *

hi anurag and rom,

post number 13 on this thread

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...=10277&st=0

contains a recording of abhijeet sawant live during indian idol..... have a listen and decide for yourself !

i feel that his 'voice ' is similar to sonu nigam because it is quite high pitched, but his 'style', especially going by his 'hey hey ' in the start etc, and the soft voice modulation in the antara's is sanu derived

well, even sonu has incorporated these (sanu)qualities into his singing , starting with 'panchi nadiya', 'mujhe raat din' and '
meri duniya hai, tujh mein kahin'. sonu's style of singing is not what it was when he sang 'bewafa sanam'(that was pure rafi copying),

he has evolved and gained success by partly incorporating sanu's singing style into his own (flow, soft voice modulations etc)

sonu's first song ever was a sad remix of a kumar sanu song in KHUDDAR, 'woh ankh hi kya'. in that song kumar sanu's voice is velvet soft, while sonu nigams version is similar to how shabbir kumars version would have been

you can listen to that recording, and realise how far sonu has progressed from there

VERY WELL SAID DADA, VERY WELL SAID. THIS IS THE TRUTH WHICH SOME PEOPLE FIND HARD TO DIGEST.

+Quote Post
vaichatt1
post Nov 3 2007, 05:57 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Member No.: 2346

QUOTE(kishoreda @ Dec 8 2006, 02:41 PM) *

hello kishoreda, try to be gentle like kishoreda instead of trying to point out which member has gone where and when other members will return to answer your answers.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:07 PM