Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Kannada Spiritual Discourses

, Kannada Discourses on Philosophical Subjects

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kannada Spiritual Discourses, Kannada Discourses on Philosophical Subjects
vadiraj
post Jul 22 2009, 02:22 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 112806

Dear Friends

I am uploading following clips on Kannada Philosphical Discourses.

The discourse is on Shree Bramhanya Teerthatru of Abbur Math under Madhva Parampare.

He was the third descendant from Sripad Rajendra Tirtha in the line senior of disciples coming from Sripad Vidyadhiraja Tirtha. I could find very little on his life, save and except where it says that it was due to the blessings of Brahmanya Tirtha that the parents of Vyasa Tirtha, (Brahmanya Tirtha's disciples), owed the birth of their children notably Sripad Vyasa Tirtha(B.N.K. Sharma. 1961. History of the Dvaita School of Vedanta. page 460.).

Once when Brahmanya Thirtharu was on tour in Bannur, Raamacharya, an aged brahmin died
on his way to Gangasnaana. Ramacharya’s wife wanted wanted to do “Sahagamana” with her husband
and came to Swamiji for seeking Brahmanya Theertha Seer’s permission for doing so.

But Brahmanya Theertharu, even before her seeking permission told her “Dheerga sumangalee bhava”. Seeing this all pandits were surprised. Then they appraised him of the situation.
But Swamiji told “It is told by Gopalakrishna Devaru, and he will survive and he will be shataayushi and
would have two children”. Saying this, Swamiji gave her “mantrodaka”.

As soon as she came near the dead body of her husband she did the “prokshana” of Mantrodaka given
by the seer and Ramachar got up as if he is getting up from sleep. Afterwards, Sri Vyasarajaru was born to the aged parents and he was handed over to the Mutt.

The discourse is in three patrs as under

1) BrahmanyaTheertharu-chinthane-1

2) BrahmanyaTheertharu-chinthane-2

3) BrahmanyaTheertharu-chinthane-3

I am uploading now

Title : BrahmanyaTheertharu-chinthane-1

Artist: Vijayeendrachar

Format: mp3

Bit Rate: 128kbps

Duration: 15:18

My Rating of the Clip : 7/10

Thanking You

Vadiraj
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jul 22 2009, 03:01 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

Dear Friends

The discourse is on Shree Bramhanya Teerthatru of Abbur Math under Madhva Parampare.

He was the third descendant from Sripad Rajendra Tirtha in the line senior of disciples coming from Sripad Vidyadhiraja Tirtha. I could find very little on his life, save and except where it says that it was due to the blessings of Brahmanya Tirtha that the parents of Vyasa Tirtha, (Brahmanya Tirtha's disciples), owed the birth of their children notably Sripad Vyasa Tirtha(B.N.K. Sharma. 1961. History of the Dvaita School of Vedanta. page 460.).

Once when Brahmanya Thirtharu was on tour in Bannur, Raamacharya, an aged brahmin died
on his way to Gangasnaana. Ramacharya’s wife wanted wanted to do “Sahagamana” with her husband
and came to Swamiji for seeking Brahmanya Theertha Seer’s permission for doing so.

But Brahmanya Theertharu, even before her seeking permission told her “Dheerga sumangalee bhava”. Seeing this all pandits were surprised. Then they appraised him of the situation.
But Swamiji told “It is told by Gopalakrishna Devaru, and he will survive and he will be shataayushi and
would have two children”. Saying this, Swamiji gave her “mantrodaka”.

As soon as she came near the dead body of her husband she did the “prokshana” of Mantrodaka given
by the seer and Ramachar got up as if he is getting up from sleep. Afterwards, Sri Vyasarajaru was born to the aged parents and he was handed over to the Mutt.

I am uploading now

1) BrahmanyaTheertharu-chinthane-2

Title : BrahmanyaTheertharu-chinthane-2

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jul 22 2009, 03:16 PM
Post #48

Group Icon

Dear Friends

He was the third descendant from Sripad Rajendra Tirtha in the line senior of disciples coming from
Sripad Vidyadhiraja Tirtha. I could find very little on his life, save and except where it says that it was
due to the blessings of Brahmanya Tirtha that the parents of Vyasa Tirtha, (Brahmanya Tirtha's disciples), owed the birth of their children notably Sripad Vyasa Tirtha(B.N.K. Sharma. 1961. History of the Dvaita School of Vedanta. page 460.).

on his way to Gangasnaana. Ramacharya’s wife wanted wanted to do “Sahagamana” with her
husband and came to Swamiji for seeking Brahmanya Theertha Seer’s permission for doing so.

But Brahmanya Theertharu, even before her seeking permission told her

“Dheerga sumangalee bhava”.

Seeing this all pandits were surprised. Then they appraised him of the situation.
But Swamiji told “It is told by Gopalakrishna Devaru, and he will survive and he
will be shataayushi and would have two children”. Saying this, Swamiji gave
her “mantrodaka”.

As soon as she came near the dead body of her husband she did the “prokshana” of Mantrodaka
given by the seer and Ramachar got up as if he is getting up from sleep. Afterwards,
Sri Vyasarajaru was born to the aged parents and he was handed over to the Mutt.

I am uploading now

Title : BrahmanyaTheertharu-chinthane-3

With this the discourse on Bramhanya Teertharu concludes.

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Aug 4 2009, 11:51 AM
Post #49

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Vaikuntha is the abode of Lord Sriman Narayana who is supreme, as the greatest God of gods, Hari Sarvottam. Shree Vayu Deva is a great devotee of Lord Sriman Narayana and he is Vayu Jeevottam.

This true Knowledge is Vaishnu Bhakti is propagated by Sriman Madhwacharya 13th century (Devotion of Lord Vishnu or Sriman Narayana). Sriman Madhwacharya is the incarnation of Sri Vayudeva himself a great devotee of Lord Sriman Narayana and his disciples spread his doctrine far and wide in this sacred land of Bharath. Vayu Jeevottam.

Every human being desires happiness in this world and desires Moksha in the upper world too , a place of permanent happiness from where no-body would like to return. This is the abode of Lord Sriman Narayana who is supreme, as the greatest God of gods, Hari Sarvottam. Shree Vayu Deva a great devotee of Lord Sriman Narayana and he is Vayu Jeevottam.

Lord Sriman Narayana is the sole Moksha Data (giver of beatitude) and Lord Vayu Deva also functions as Moksha -Data with the permission of Lord Sriman Narayana. Raghavendra Theertha is an ardent devotee of Sri Vayu-Deva and his indwelling Lord Sri Ramachandra who is no other than Sriman Narayana Himself.

Shree Raghavendra Theertha has access to this Moksha Data and is instrumental in getting the Grace of Vayu Deva and Lord Sri Hari to the devotees who approach him. Sri Raghavendra Theertha is one such great devotee of Lord Sri Hari and Sriman Madhwacharya who established the Dualistic theory of Dwaitha Siddhanta.

On the auspicious occasion of 338th Aradhana Mahotsava of Sri Raghavendra Gurusarvabhoumaru from 05.08.2009 to 11.08.2009, I am uploading discourse on Poojya Shree Raghavendra Teertharu a geat Saint under Madhva Parampare who entered Brandavana(Samadhi) live & assured to be very much there for 700 years after he entering Brandavan. Thus He will be very much there in Holy Moola(Original) Brandavan at Mantralayam(Andhra) for another 362 years & bless all Devotees.

Sri Raghavendra Theertha an incarnation of a celestial and though he is not visible to us now (He was visible to Sir Thomas Monroe, the then Collector of Bellary and Anantapur recorded in Gazette, Still He is very much present in the Brindavan alive at Mantralayam showing all his mystic powers and blessings all those who come to him for solace and comfort in this strife torn life. The saint has assured his presence for many more years to come, not only at Mantralayam, but all places where Brindavan is established containing "Mrithika" (scared soil) taken out from the original Brindavan at Mantralayam.

Raghavendra Theertha was a prolific writer. His lucid explanation in chaste Sanskrit the most difficult abstract axioms in meta-physics, makes one master philosophy in general and Dwaitha doctrine in particular. Learned scholars (Pundits) owe a debt of gratitude to the sage who is verily the walking encyclopedia then and now.

Mantralayam draws huge crowds all through the year, and the glory of 108 Shree Raghavendra Theertha, the saint at Mantralayam is a perennial source of hope for all the forlorn, believer’s and disbelievers. "Raghavendra" is a household name is South India especially and the masses cherish his name as Savior, Savant and benefactor, yesterday, to day and tomorrow.

This discourse is on Shree Raghavendra Teerthatru of Mantralayam under Madhva Parampare.

The discourse is in Seven patrs as under.

1) Shree Raghavendra-01 Part 1 of 2

2) Shree Raghavendra-01 Part 2 of 2

3) Shree Raghavendra-02 Part 1 of 1

4) Shree Raghavendra-03 Part 1 of 2

5) Shree Raghavendra-03 Part 1 of 2

6) Shree Raghavendra-04 Part 1 of 2

7) Shree Raghavendra-04 Part 1 of 2

I am uploading now

1) Shree Raghavendra-01 Part 1 of 2

Title : 1) Shree Raghavendra-01 Part 1 of 2

Artist : Shree Suvidyendra Teertharu

Duration: 15:51

Thanking You

Vadiraj
+Quote Post
crabandy
post Nov 22 2011, 06:08 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Member No.: 235602

Hi, I am unable to find out your link to download the Kannada Discourses. Kindly provide the same.

Thanks
Crabandy

QUOTE(vadiraj @ Jun 3 2009, 04:22 PM) *

I would like introduce totally a new Topic

I invite the mebers to kindly upload Kannada Discourses on Philosophical Subjects.

Presently I am uploading one such clip for interested listeners.

Title : Geetamrutha

Artist: Prof K.T.Pandurangi

Duration: 15:42

I will be uploading few such clips by eminient scholars on Madhva Philosophy shortly.

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
crabandy
post Nov 22 2011, 06:13 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

Member No.: 235602

Hi, I am unable to download the Kannada Discourse, kindly re-upload the same.

Thanks in advance.
Crabandy

QUOTE(vadiraj @ Jun 8 2009, 10:52 PM) *

The discourse on Kapil Geethe.

KAPIL GEETHE :

Kapil Geethe is part of ShreeMadBhagavatha explained in Thrateeya Skandha

Lord Vishnu born as Kapilnamaka Paramatma to Kardama Prajapathi & Devahoothi, explained
Sankhya Tatva to his mother. He explained the the necessisity of Gnyana & Bhakti to see God.

Uploading part-3 of 5 of Kapil Geethe Discourse by G.R.Achar.

Title : KapilGeethe-3

Artist: G.R.Achar

Duration: 20:26

My Rating of the Clip : 8/10

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 27th March 2024 - 10:49 AM