Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

हमारी मेहफ़ील

, सा रे ग म प

33 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> हमारी मेहफ़ील, सा रे ग म प
Rating  4
OMkar
post Oct 20 2007, 12:46 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7772

Dear Friends,

As we always wanted to start हमारी मेहफ़ील under correct name, let us all join together and start a lovely सुरीला सीलसीला which continue to grow forever.

हमारी इस मेहफ़ील मे सबका स्वागत ह.ै आईये हम सब मीलकर इसे रोशन करे !

In the beginning, I am presenting the song of Kishoreda which he use to sing while starting his Mehfil (live shows)

Attached Image

IPB Image
Only THIS MOMENT is in my hand and I just want to live that Perfectly!!!
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 20 2007, 12:52 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

और ये हुई मेह्फ़ील की शुरूवात!

Main Hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo, Fakkad Jhum Banke Ghumroo!! Yodleeooo....... smile.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sanjkash
post Oct 20 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 9573

Omkar,
Great start with a great stuff (I have added comments in your thread as well). Thanks as well for making one thread for all uploaders (which makes it more interesting and rangeen).

Friends,
Let me strat from my side.
You all will have to bear with me as I am upoading a file (and not esnips widget, but which I plan to do in furture).
This great song left a deep impact on me (tears in eyes whilst watching the movie as a kid). Even today it haunts me. By no means I would want you to go to sleep as the song says.
Anyway, this is how I recorded
1) used a poor microphone (lot of noise)
2) took the karaoke tract, reduced the tempo (so enough time to breath), reduced the pitch (to fit my vocal band)
3) played the track and recorded in my natural voice
4) added some echo to the voice track as necessary
Hope you like it. Thanks in advance for your tips, critics (don't hesitate) which are naturally appreciated.

Enjoy
Sanjay
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 20 2007, 05:57 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(sanjkash @ Oct 20 2007, 03:37 PM) *
Omkar,
Great start with a great stuff (I have added comments in your thread as well). Thanks as well for making one thread for all uploaders (which makes it more interesting and rangeen).

Friends,
You all will have to bear with me as I am upoading a file (and not esnips widget, but which I plan to do in furture).
This great song left a deep impact on me (tears in eyes whilst watching the movie as a kid). Even today it haunts me. By no means I would want you to go to sleep as the song says.
2) took the karaoke tract, reduced the tempo (so enough time to breath), reduced the pitch (to fit my vocal band)
Hope you like it. Thanks in advance for your tips, critics (don't hesitate) which are naturally appreciated.

Enjoy
Sanjay

Arey MITRA!!! Fantasticccccccc song u chose re yaaraaa!!! Mindblowing, thats my fav song of Rafi!!!

Let me now hear ur song... Cant wait to hear ur Makhmali voice. smile.gif One quick suggession, why dont u create ur account in eSnips and then post the songs here as I do it? Since eSnips and YouTube links are allowed on HF, lets use them to make this place more flexible which would help also those who can not download due to ratio issues but still want to hear ur voice and comment on it!!!

I might not be able to give u comment immediately... I have some urgent and imp work on Monday, so lets me write comments on Tuesday!! smile.gif

Bhailog, chalo shuru ho jaao!!! Anwarbhai, King Rafisahab, Amaanushbhai, Ravikumarji, eskayesji Kidhar ho tum sab log???? rolleyes.gif

Chal let me go now and hear ur song!!! thumbs-up.gif Well done again!!

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 21 2007, 01:49 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 4348

QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 19 2007, 06:22 PM) *

Main Hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo, Fakkad Jhum Banke Ghumroo!! Yodleeooo....... smile.gif

I dont know what to say yaar, happy.gif

I've never heard this before, Sooooooooo much is going on blink.gif

It is extremely lively, it appears you're really warming your vocals

One can't but admire your courage, it takes balls to do what you've done, you're a TRUE Kishore Da fan wub.gif

I really really really look forward to some of your more serious attempts wink.gif
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 21 2007, 02:03 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE(sanjkash @ Oct 20 2007, 09:07 AM) *

Omkar,

Friends,

Enjoy
Sanjay

Arey Wah excl.gif Wah excl.gif Wah

Kya Baat Hai.........I think this is the first time I'm possibly hearing you

Chalo Mangaya Ke Recording Ke Thorey Issues The, but that's hardly your fault
No one can fault your voice and vocal qualities just co's there's no tailor made track for you
Otherwise, it would have been ACE!
So your Singing+Voice-track=Nice One

Next time, Sanjay use better track and try not to change it co's it effects the quality.

Take care Sanjay Bhai, hope to hear lots more from you...............very soon, please excl.gif
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 21 2007, 03:20 PM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Oct 21 2007, 02:03 AM) *
QUOTE(sanjkash @ Oct 20 2007, 09:07 AM) *

Omkar,

Friends,

Enjoy
Sanjay

Arey Wah excl.gif Wah excl.gif Wah

Kya Baat Hai.........I think this is the first time I'm possibly hearing you

Chalo Mangaya Ke Recording Ke Thorey Issues The, but that's hardly your fault
No one can fault your voice and vocal qualities just co's there's no tailor made track for you
Otherwise, it would have been ACE!
So your Singing+Voice-track=Nice One

Next time, Sanjay use better track and try not to change it co's it effects the quality.

Take care Sanjay Bhai, hope to hear lots more from you...............very soon, please excl.gif

Oh Sanjay, your voice quality is very very rich!! I heard ur song ystd and was amazed!! I have few suggessions for you but I will write them on Tuesday or Wednesday.. Keep singing with good mic and good track. We want to hear u more and more and on good Karaoke tracks. Catch u later, buddy!!

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 21 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Oct 21 2007, 01:49 AM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 19 2007, 06:22 PM) *

I dont know what to say yaar, happy.gif

I've never heard this before, Sooooooooo much is going on blink.gif

It is extremely lively, it appears you're really warming your vocals

One can't but admire your courage, it takes balls to do what you've done, you're a TRUE Kishore Da fan wub.gif

I really really really look forward to some of your more serious attempts wink.gif

Anwarbhai!!!! Bahut Bahut Shukriya, Is Hausla-Afjaai Ka.bow.gif Ismein Mera Koi Bhi Karishma Nahi Hai, Bas Bhagwan Ne Dher Sara Pyar Dalaa Hai Mere Dil Mein Aur Galey Mein Sureela Tadkaa Diya Hai!! Sab Uperwale Ke Meherbaani Hai! I mean it!! And ofcourse I love Kishore and Amitda very much wub.gif

Chalo Ab Aapki Baari Hai!! Lets share our experiences of recordings. Lets discuss how we record the songs, how do we practice and all? Chal phir ho jaao shuru!! thumbs-up.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 23 2007, 05:16 PM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Hello Sanjaybhau,

I think this song is in little high tempo. And I know you have reduced the pitch but just wanted to know there is any slow version of this song and which was sung in this tempo?

Sanjay, I dont have slightest doubt on how beautiful u have sung this song. The karaoke track is not at all your fault. I rather feel that your lovely voice has overridden that fault. Just one suggessions is that make use of putting effective gaps and breath in between two words. It helps enhance the expressions more effectively!

Now Sanjay, I have song request for you!

Jawaniyan Yeh Mast Mast sung the gr8 Rafisahab!! Would love to hear ur voice singing this lovely gem! To phir ho jaaye?

p.s. Do u want the karaoke track of this song?

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sanjkash
post Oct 24 2007, 03:48 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

OMkarBhau, AnwarFan Bhai, Bhaiyon aur....???,
Many thanks for your comments suggestions. I think the karaoke track is good but my microphone is shi..... As soon as I switch it on it just gives me big background noise.
For my upload, I also got some suggestions from a close friend that I need to free up my voice. I know my breathng is horrible, I cannot modulate well and in an (people) environment I cannot free up my voice (for whatever reason, I believe very shy).
As a remedy, while driving to work alone, I parked somewhere and sang the following song (recorded on a digital mp3 player), uloaded on PC and added some echo. The sound quality is ok, but more importatntly I think at least the voice feels more free.
I would like to appologize in advance for my poor pronounciations.
I don't think there is a karaoke track available for this song (if someone has it I would be grateful)
Hope you like it.
And OMkar bhau, one day I will definately give a try to your request (it fts to my taste as well).
Finally, feel free to add your comments, tips, critics.
Sorry for the file again, I tried with Esnips widget, but it is not working very well (broken sound etc).

Enjoy
Sanjay
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 24 2007, 01:56 PM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(sanjkash @ Oct 24 2007, 03:48 AM) *
Many thanks for your comments suggestions. I think the karaoke track is good but my microphone is shi..... As soon as I switch it on it just gives me big background noise.
For my upload, I also got some suggestions from a close friend that I need to free up my voice. I know my breathng is horrible, I cannot modulate well and in an (people) environment I cannot free up my voice (for whatever reason, I believe very shy).
As a remedy, while driving to work alone, I parked somewhere and sang the following song (recorded on a digital mp3 player), uloaded on PC and added some echo. The sound quality is ok, but more importatntly I think at least the voice feels more free.
I don't think there is a karaoke track available for this song (if someone has it I would be grateful)
Hope you like it.
And OMkar bhau, one day I will definately give a try to your request (it fts to my taste as well).
Sorry for the file again, I tried with Esnips widget, but it is not working very well (broken sound etc).

Enjoy
Sanjay

Hey Sanjay, come one DONT, DONT and DONT ever feel sorry for anything. I totally understand the concern of your close friends. They might be right as they also SEE you while u sing. And as I can not see you while pronouncing words, I can not 100% comment on it. BUT, when I hear ur voice and ur pronounciations, I feel there could be only 5% prob which also I am assuming because I dont SEE you while singing.

Secondly, REALLY REALLY CHANGE YOUR MICROPHONE.

And if u feel ur voice is not open, I have gr888 idea to open it up... I works very well... Do u have a Harmonuim or Synthesizer? Just let me know!!

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 24 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(sanjkash @ Oct 24 2007, 03:48 AM) *
Hope you like it.

Enjoy
Sanjay

Hey Sanjay, there is some terrible prob in the song u have attached here!!!! Please remove the file and upload the correct file!! Didn't u check before uploading, mad.gif Main Kitna Dar Gaya Re!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sanjkash
post Oct 25 2007, 02:49 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

OMkar bhau,
I really feel embarassed to have uploaded a bad file. I don't know how but the song worked fine on my pc. Anyway, I appologize to all for any incovenience. I have, thus, removed the file from my original post to avoid anybody wasting the time and precious MBs.
I will wait for a new microphone before any uploads from my side (hope to do that this week end).
Thanks for your understanding.
BUT what's wrong why there aren"t any uploads from you and others?
Sanjay
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 25 2007, 02:57 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE(sanjkash @ Oct 24 2007, 08:19 PM) *

OMkar bhau,
I really feel embarassed to have uploaded a bad file. I don't know how but the song worked fine on my pc. Anyway, I appologize to all for any incovenience. I have, thus, removed the file from my original post to avoid anybody wasting the time and precious MBs.
I will wait for a new microphone before any uploads from my side (hope to do that this week end).
Sanjay

Ah............Nut's I missed it, Omkar Bhai can you send it to us, I like sing-driving, is't it the case that when you drive n sing you reccon you're IT excl.gif

I wish every ones car was a recording studio laugh.gif

But then again may be not wacko.gif

Sanjay Yaar mic lo, dont keep us waiting too long. Baaki sab fankar kahan gaye camera.gif sad.gif
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 25 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #15

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Oct 25 2007, 02:57 AM) *
QUOTE(sanjkash @ Oct 24 2007, 08:19 PM) *

OMkar bhau,
Sanjay

Ah............Nut's I missed it, Omkar Bhai can you send it to us, I like sing-driving, is't it the case that when you drive n sing you reccon you're IT excl.gif

I wish every ones car was a recording studio laugh.gif

But then again may be not wacko.gif

Sanjay Yaar mic lo, dont keep us waiting too long. Baaki sab fankar kahan gaye camera.gif sad.gif
AnwarBhaiSahab, Bahanebaji chhodo aur kaam pe lag jaao!!! Chalo Gana Record Karo biggrin.gif I was even looking for you only man!!!! So stop searching anyone else... We are waiting for your voice!!! Ho Ja Shuru Beta!!! laugh.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post

33 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:04 PM