Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Shair Aur Sargam

, Songs From Movies of 7 Great Lyricists

125 Pages V « < 123 124 125  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shair Aur Sargam, Songs From Movies of 7 Great Lyricists
swarapriya
post Jan 15 2018, 10:27 PM
Post #1861

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

(Majrooh) Saathi (1968)

Director Sridhar seemed like stuck with “love triangles” as subjects for his movies. His “Nazrana (1961)” dealt with two women involved with the same man. In “Dil Ek Mandir (1963)” he had two men loving the same woman. In this film he is back to two women married to the same man due to circumstances. He also had Rajendra play a doctor doing research on cancer. Sounds familiar? “Dil Ek Mandir” also had the same elements. He dwelled on emotions generated through these three people. This film was based on the 1961 Tamil hit “Palum Pazhamum”.

The movie was an uneven film in spite of its magnificent music. The major disappointment here was Rajendra Kumar. He had put on few pounds and in many scenes was not even close to emoting opposite seasoned Vyjayanti Mala and upcoming Simi. In fact, Simi stole the show by giving a splendid performance.

Naushad Ali Saab, one of our greatest musicians, in his career handled only a few movies made in south. This movie will be remembered for its great music by Naushadji. This time he had all male songs sung my Mukesh Saab. The female singers were Lataji and Suman Kalyanpur. All songs by Mukeshji, including the duet with Sumanji sparkle. Lata has two outstanding solos in “Mere Jeevan” and “Kaun Aaya”.

The duet “Mere Pyaar” appeared three times in the film. The second was a snippet that already appeared in the first. I am not uploading it. Third one had three antaras with the first two already appeared in the first one. The third antara is different. I am uploading this in full.

I am uploading all songs from this film in two back-to-posts. Here are the songs in the first post…

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Aankhen_Khuli_Thi.rar ( 6.02 MB ) Number of hits: 1 by members
Attached File  Bhool_Jaa__Bhool_Jaa.rar ( 9.02 MB ) Number of hits: 1 by members
Attached File  Husn_E_Jaana_Idhar_Aa.rar ( 6.95 MB ) Number of hits: 1 by members
Attached File  Mera_Pyaar_Bhi_Tu_Hai_1.rar ( 6.06 MB ) Number of hits: 1 by members
Attached File  Mera_Pyaar_Bhi_Tu_Hai_2.rar ( 5.76 MB ) Number of hits: 1 by members
Attached File  Mera_Pyaar_Bhi_Tu_Hai__SS_.rar ( 6.16 MB ) Number of hits: 0 by members
Attached File  Tum_Naa_Chaaho_Toh_Prabhu.rar ( 1.16 MB ) Number of hits: 1 by members
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jan 15 2018, 10:32 PM
Post #1862

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 36307

Concluding Songs from "Saathi (1968)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from Naushadji's triumphant musical...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Main_Toh_Pyaar_Se_Tere.rar ( 5.66 MB ) Number of hits: 1 by members
Attached File  Mere_Jeevan_Saathi.rar ( 5.79 MB ) Number of hits: 1 by members
Attached File  Music_Clip_1.rar ( 2.63 MB ) Number of hits: 0 by members
Attached File  Music_Clip_2.rar ( 3.5 MB ) Number of hits: 0 by members
Attached File  Saathi_Title_Music.rar ( 3.29 MB ) Number of hits: 1 by members
Attached File  Ye_Kaun_Aaya.rar ( 5.5 MB ) Number of hits: 1 by members
+Quote Post
Viraj Padhye
post Yesterday, 09:40 AM
Post #1863

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 153576

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 15 2018, 10:27 PM) *

(Majrooh) Saathi (1968)

Director Sridhar seemed like stuck with “love triangles” as subjects for his movies. His “Nazrana (1961)” dealt with two women involved with the same man. In “Dil Ek Mandir (1963)” he had two men loving the same woman. In this film he is back to two women married to the same man due to circumstances. He also had Rajendra play a doctor doing research on cancer. Sounds familiar? “Dil Ek Mandir” also had the same elements. He dwelled on emotions generated through these three people. This film was based on the 1961 Tamil hit “Palum Pazhamum”.

The movie was an uneven film in spite of its magnificent music. The major disappointment here was Rajendra Kumar. He had put on few pounds and in many scenes was not even close to emoting opposite seasoned Vyjayanti Mala and upcoming Simi. In fact, Simi stole the show by giving a splendid performance.

Naushad Ali Saab, one of our greatest musicians, in his career handled only a few movies made in south. This movie will be remembered for its great music by Naushadji. This time he had all male songs sung my Mukesh Saab. The female singers were Lataji and Suman Kalyanpur. All songs by Mukeshji, including the duet with Sumanji sparkle. Lata has two outstanding solos in “Mere Jeevan” and “Kaun Aaya”.

The duet “Mere Pyaar” appeared three times in the film. The second was a snippet that already appeared in the first. I am not uploading it. Third one had three antaras with the first two already appeared in the first one. The third antara is different. I am uploading this in full.

I am uploading all songs from this film in two back-to-posts. Here are the songs in the first post…

Tum na chaho to Prabhu is by Manhar Udhas as per Vishwas Nerurkar's book on Naushad. Experts can comment.

Viraj
+Quote Post

125 Pages V « < 123 124 125
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 17th January 2018 - 10:20 AM