Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

One Mohan Babu Joke!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> One Mohan Babu Joke!
venkat
post Jul 11 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6841

A naughty lad (played by Mohan Babu in the Film) had attended an interview for a small job.

The lad noticed that there was a formidable interview panel and was wondering what questions to expect!

The chief interviewer wished the lad and made him seated. He told the lad, “I will ask you one easy question and if you answer right, the job is yours”

Then the chief interviewer continued as follows:

“Between this place and my home-town, there are 7 rail stations. Between station and station, there are 6 electric poles, 4 telephone poles and two culverts. At each station, 28 people get down and 34 people get in. The distance between any two consecutive stations is not more than 10 km and not less than 4 km.

OK, now, at this rate, what is my age???”

The naughty lad was completely puzzled at first, but after a few seconds, answered ,”Forty Six”.

The chief interviewer asked, “How could you answer so correctly?”

The naughty lad retorted, “I know one half-mad fellow. His age is Twenty Three!”

I have changed many views in life since my childhood, but not my view of Rafi Saab as the God-sent Gandharva who visited this Earth briefly to spread ultimate ecstasy among genuine music-lovers!

Mohammed Rafi: Highest Quantity Of Greatest Quality In Mind-boggling Variety!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:16 AM