Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

My Own Lyrics & Compositions

> My Own Lyrics & Compositions
Amod
post Jun 17 2007, 07:56 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8112

Hi All,

I have being seeing & hearing songs in my dreams of and on. On the rare occasions when i remember the song after waking up, i have tried to put it on paper, both the notations as well as the lyrics. These songs have never existed otherwise. You call this a gift.

Some such songs, i have had them sung by professional singers (of course those that i have an access to and can afford). I am uploading one of the song.

This song that i dreamt of was sort of typical Hindi film piano song. The hero was Randhir Kapoor and it was sung by Kishore Kumar!

Here it is:

The lyrics and composition is mine.

Song: Kehna hai unse ye kehna
Singer: Jitendra Abhyankar
Bit: 56kbps (Sorry about that, but still the quality is good)
Duration: 03:53
Year of recording: 2000

Your comments are most welcome.

Amod

p.s.

Only in 2002, i dreamt of one more stanza from the same song (a slow & sad one) so it did not get included in the above song.

Log, ek taraf, maY ko sharaab kehtey hai
Uss chasm-e-saaQee shaY ko janaab kehtey hai

/
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Amod
post Jun 21 2007, 03:52 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 8112

Hi all.

This is a gazal (although the rules about the 'kafiyaa' have not been adhered to)
The lyrics are from my dream. The tune is not from the dream (since i did not remember it)

I have prepared the tune while awake.

This has been sung by Mukund Phansalkar (disciple of Pt. Hridaynath Mangeshkar)

Amod

Title: Zubaan tera naam le jawaab de gayi
Bit: 56 (But quality is good)
Duration: 05:13
Singer: Mukund Phansalkar

Log, ek taraf, maY ko sharaab kehtey hai
Uss chasm-e-saaQee shaY ko janaab kehtey hai

/
+Quote Post
sanjkash
post Jun 22 2007, 03:39 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 9573

QUOTE(Amod @ Jun 21 2007, 11:22 AM) *

Hi all.

This is a gazal (although the rules about the 'kafiyaa' have not been adhered to)
The lyrics are from my dream. The tune is not from the dream (since i did not remember it)

I have prepared the tune while awake.

This has been sung by Mukund Phansalkar (disciple of Pt. Hridaynath Mangeshkar)

Amod

Title: Zubaan tera naam le jawaab de gayi
Bit: 56 (But quality is good)
Duration: 05:13
Singer: Mukund Phansalkar

Amod,
Another excellent piece at professional level. This gazal (lyrics) is simply superb and tune/music composition is excellent as well. I wish you dream more and continue to share more of such creations.
Sanjay
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Amod   My Own Lyrics & Compositions   Jun 17 2007, 07:56 PM
sanjkash   Hi All, I have being seeing & hearing songs ...   Jun 17 2007, 08:46 PM
Amod   Amod, You are indeed gifted. Why did you not (do...   Jun 19 2007, 06:46 PM
sanjkash   Any profession, that sustains, i believe, is God...   Jun 20 2007, 10:33 PM
kamalamohanty   Hi All, I have being seeing & hearing songs ...   Jun 18 2007, 10:14 PM
Amod   Sanjay & Kamala, Thank you for the appreciati...   Jun 19 2007, 11:30 AM
kamalamohanty   Sanjay & Kamala, Thank you for the appreciat...   Jun 19 2007, 01:31 PM
Amod   Thanks Amod for your clarification. Anyway, I sh...   Jul 15 2007, 08:32 PM
Amod   Hi all. This is a gazal (although the rules about...   Jun 21 2007, 03:52 PM
sanjkash   Hi all. This is a gazal (although the rules abou...   Jun 22 2007, 03:39 AM
Amod   Amod, Another excellent piece at professional lev...   Jul 4 2007, 09:49 PM
Dhananjay   Hey Amod, I usually don't visit sect...   Jun 26 2007, 09:13 PM
Amod   Hey Amod, I usually don't visit sec...   Jul 4 2007, 12:40 PM
Amod   Hi All, This is a song which has not been formall...   Jul 7 2007, 08:20 PM
Dhananjay   This is a song which has not been formally recor...   Jul 11 2007, 12:49 AM
sanjkash   Amod, Notice, I have started downloading BLINDLY ...   Jul 12 2007, 12:48 AM
Amod   :huh: Amod, Notice, I have started downloading B...   Jul 16 2007, 08:17 AM
Amod   Hi All, There is a song 'Kaise chaayaa rahaa ...   Aug 11 2007, 08:59 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:47 PM