Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Admin Actions

, Actions taken against members who violate board rules.

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Admin Actions, Actions taken against members who violate board rules.
cYb0rG
post Aug 30 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #16

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Members who are constantly violating the rules have been notified by private messages to rectify their upload posts.

Such members will be put on moderation due to this violation, if they do not rectify their upload detail within 48 hours.

Admin.

Don't show Me your attitude, I've enough of Mine.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Sep 1 2007, 10:26 AM
Post #17

Administrator
Group Icon

Member Patrick - Posting rights removed for using unsuitable language on the board.

Admin.

+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Sep 1 2007, 10:39 AM
Post #18

Administrator
Group Icon

Member Yob

Member Venkat

A week's moderation is being imposed on both of you for violating the order after the Issue on the board was closed as stated in this post -

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=407810

Member Yob - You have been warned several times not to start threads in order to get the attention of the admin and you were informed to make use of the report link to alert the admin, but you have not complied by the order.
Member Yob - your apology to the board for negative remarks on the legends and for violating the order imposed on you, has to be posted within a week's time.

Member Venkat
- You have triggered the issue again and used unsuitable words addressing a member of this board after the said thread was closed and the issue was settled.
Member Venkat - Your apology to the board for violating the order of the Admin should be posted within a week's time.

Both members have to post their apologies within a week's time to avoid facing the removal of their posting rights. No soliciting vide new threads, posts and private messages from other members will be entertained by the Admin and such members will face moderation.

Admin.

+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Sep 1 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #19

Administrator
Group Icon

Member - Shabbirkumar786

Put on moderation for violating the board rules of file attachments, inspite of several reminders and been provided with adequate time and instruction to rectify the upload posts with the details.

All the member's uploads will be removed from public's view due to failure of rectification from the member's end.

Admin.

+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Sep 3 2007, 12:45 AM
Post #20

Administrator
Group Icon

Member Shabbirkumar786

You will be released from moderation IST 08.00 hours, after evaluating your uploads.

Admin

+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Sep 3 2007, 09:24 AM
Post #21

Administrator
Group Icon

Member Shabbirkumar786

You are released from moderation. Ensure that your uploads are as per the board rules of file attachments. Any such violations will invite removal of posting rights.

Admin.

+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Sep 3 2007, 09:37 AM
Post #22

Administrator
Group Icon

Member Suhana Safar and Member Oye_sonu

Despite the order posted - "No soliciting vide new threads, posts and private messages from other members will be entertained by the Admin and such members will face moderation" - you have both disobeyed it.

You will both face moderation until an apology is posted.

Member Suhana Safar - You were clarified in the private message sent to you. There are many of you who still owe an apology but keeping in mind, the past good behaviour and decorum that was shown, only a warning was given. If some of you choose to ignore the warning and consider violating the order, the board cannot overlook such act.

Admin.

+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Sep 10 2007, 08:41 AM
Post #23

Administrator
Group Icon

Members who were recently reprimanded and put on moderation will be relieved from moderation as of today.

Members are -
1. Yob
2. Oye_sonu
3. suhana safar
4. venkat

Keep in mind, that in future any such behaviour or reaction from any of you would result in losing posting rights indefinitely.

To maintain peace and harmony, this board will not tolerate any violation of the board rules and will take impartial action towards all who violate the rules or the order passed by the Admin.

Admin.

+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Sep 25 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #24

Administrator
Group Icon

Member Dimple - Violated the board rule -

6.0.1 The media file should have been released in or before year 2000. Files released post year 2000 can be posted on 3rd party websites.

You will be on moderation till you learn to follow the guidelines of the board.

------------------

Member Ketaki - Violating the board rule for file attachments for the second time. You will be put on moderation.

Violated the rule -
6.0.3 All the Audio attachments should range in between minimum 96kbps to a maximum of 160kbps

Admin.

+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Sep 28 2007, 08:44 AM
Post #25

Administrator
Group Icon

Member SKfan - Your private message facility has been removed permanently for sending a threatening abusive message to member Suhana Safar over a post that was posted in 2004.

Member Suhana Safar - You are directed to rectify that message with an apology.

Important notice to members - Use the report link for effective action on any post or member if found violating the board rules.

Warning - Any further misuse of private messaging by ANY member will result in losing this facility permanently.

Admin.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:10 AM