Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Shaan sings new tune - with wife!

> Shaan sings new tune - with wife!
Nimii
post Apr 26 2004, 07:55 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Shaan sings new tune - with wife!

Indo-Asian News Service
Mumbai, April 24

Singer Shaan has hit a new note - with a music video featuring his wife as his love interest.
user posted image
On a roll with the success of his latest album "Aksar", Shaan is back with a bang with his new video "Na Kehna Nahi Aata". It explores his wacky, quirky, hilarious side, yet is musical and stylish.

Shaan's wife Radhika makes an appearance in the video, making it a first of its sorts in the history of Indi-pop!

Directed by Vikramaditya Motwane, the video promises to be a rage with the viewers. Singer Blaaze has rapped in the song and also features in it.

Shaan says: "The video is an extension of my personality where I have tried to experiment with my lighter, more humorous side.

"We have tried to stray away from the regular videos and Vikramaditya brings out his best in 'Na Kehna Nahi Aata' where he introduces nuances that give the video a fresh look.

"We've had a blast making the video, and having Radhika in it made it all the more special. I hope the audiences enjoy watching the video as much as we have enjoyed making it!"

Taking a break from the remix videos on air these days, Shaan's latest video with its zany yet chic look comes as a welcome change.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Nimii   Shaan sings new tune - with wife!   Apr 26 2004, 07:55 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:23 AM